Hebrew ROM FOR i900/I900L - i900DXIF1

Guest stambody

Guest aaak2000

help please...

is anyone know the diffrences between:

i900L JJIA1\DMR05

and

I900L - DXID1

for any one who tryed them both (the hebrew cooked ones)

please help...

10X

:D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RazorBlade446

Hi, i have a question remarking the phone.bin

I'm trying to make my i900 work on 850/1900 UMTS 3G HSDPA (Colombia Tigo/1900 and Comcel/850), i would appreciate if somebody can post the i900L phone.bin.

Another question, what are the 3G frequencies used in Israel? i've heard those are mixed 850/1900/2100 there, so i guess it could be the solution form so many people here that bought european phones whitout noticing this issue.

A final question, if i flash the hebrew phone.bin, but conserve the rest, does my omnia changes to hebrew, or it will keep the original spanish lang?

Thanks in advance, Shalom

Guest mnissan
Hi, i have a question remarking the phone.bin

I'm trying to make my i900 work on 850/1900 UMTS 3G HSDPA (Colombia Tigo/1900 and Comcel/850), i would appreciate if somebody can post the i900L phone.bin.

Another question, what are the 3G frequencies used in Israel? i've heard those are mixed 850/1900/2100 there, so i guess it could be the solution form so many people here that bought european phones whitout noticing this issue.

A final question, if i flash the hebrew phone.bin, but conserve the rest, does my omnia changes to hebrew, or it will keep the original spanish lang?

Thanks in advance, Shalom

I'm sorry I dont have the phone.bin, hopefully someone else can send it to you, but I do have some answers.

First of all something I feel has to be said: only flash an i900L phone.bin on an i900L device - this will not "unlock" frequencies for the standard i900, instead it will make a mess and you will have to re-flash it.

Second, I think the UMTS here is 2100, not absolutely sure about that but thats what I think.

Third, no - flashing your phone.bin will not change your phone's language.

good luck!

Edited by mnissan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BlacKICcE
Anyone has a hebrew pack working with Shokka's 6.5 rom?

I'm using Sector WinMo 6.5 and installed Hebrew pack WORKING Great !

its amazingly fast (not like Eyron..) and works fine.. including right to left :D

i guess it should work on Shokka's rom .. as its WinMo 6.5 also.

Its the called Part 1 HEB IPAQ 800, search for it, if you didn't find it, i'll upload it tomorrow ;)

Guest joeltsemah

its amazingly fast (not like Eyron..) and works fine.. including right to left :D

Its the called Part 1 HEB IPAQ 800, search for it, if you didn't find it, i'll upload it tomorrow ;)

Hi Thank's for telling me mate you really helped me out but I've still got one issue

IpaQ800 is showing Contact's and everything is cool but my keyboard is still in english >_>

I try'd keyboard option's no hebrew suporrted

BTW : I'm using a Costume Shokka9's Keyboard to black one

Could u maybe send me eyron keyboard ?

Edited by joeltsemah

Guest BlacKICcE
Hi Thank's for telling me mate you really helped me out but I've still got one issue

IpaQ800 is showing Contact's and everything is cool but my keyboard is still in english >_>

I try'd keyboard option's no hebrew suporrted

BTW : I'm using a Costume Shokka9's Keyboard to black one

Could u maybe send me eyron keyboard ?

Great to hear that the file helped you ;), Eyron keyboard will slow down ur omnia, I'm using FingerKeyboard in order to write hebrew, you can use it too, its freeware :D

P.S: I could take LANG_EYRON.cab and LANG_MULTILANG.cab from Cellcom ROM, but I didn't try them yet... i'll try and upload if works :)

Guest joeltsemah
Great to hear that the file helped you ;) , Eyron keyboard will slow down ur omnia, I'm using FingerKeyboard in order to write hebrew, you can use it too, its freeware :D

P.S: I could take LANG_EYRON.cab and LANG_MULTILANG.cab from Cellcom ROM, but I didn't try them yet... i'll try and upload if works :)

And ?? works ??

I need a Hebrew keyboard ;(

BTW : Guy's download the New youtube.cab It rock's best quality ever!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gim_omnia

Hi guys

first of all thanks very much for your help , i'm loving my new hebrew omnia , unfortunatley i can not connect to the internet via the cell , the omnia find the wifi connects to it , but when i want to log in to the internet it's impossibile .....

some one can help me ??

thanks again guys

• 1 month later...
I'm sorry I dont have the phone.bin, hopefully someone else can send it to you, but I do have some answers.

First of all something I feel has to be said: only flash an i900L phone.bin on an i900L device - this will not "unlock" frequencies for the standard i900, instead it will make a mess and you will have to re-flash it.

Second, I think the UMTS here is 2100, not absolutely sure about that but thats what I think.

Third, no - flashing your phone.bin will not change your phone's language.

good luck!

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...y/#entry1073565

here is an i900L phone.bin and my post has a working i900LJIIA1 in Colombia.... got from Laneros if you need to know that

• 8 months later...
Guest boaz55

its amazingly fast (not like Eyron..) and works fine.. including right to left :(

Its the called Part 1 HEB IPAQ 800, search for it, if you didn't find it, i'll upload it tomorrow :(

Hi

i also install IPAQ 900 Hebrew.cab and have hebrew

but how can i change the direction to right to left ?

thanks

Boaz

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...