What would you change about the Touch Pro2.

Guest krjcook

Guest krjcook

The upcoming Touch Pro2 is going to be a truly amazing phone. I believe that it's going to be WinMo's new flagship phone. But no phone is perfect i wish they fix or add certain features such as:

• 3.8 inch screen would be nice.
  • a 600mhz processor would make the phone flow flawlessly, but atleast it isn't 400mhz or somethin'.
  • Better Native Video Support (who wants to download other programs just to play a certain file type)
  • a 3.5mm Headset Jack (Ah come on now... Well, we still got bluetooth A2DP)
  • I wish they refined winmo media player a tad bit more. (the diamond2's was mediocre.)
  • Applied Touchflo 3d throughout the whole OS.
  • Could do without the MicroSD slot being behind the cover. (This is very minor)
  • Should've added the magnetic stylus. (yet again minor)

I know this phone is aimed towards business oriented people and thats why they probably why they didn't think about putting any of my ideas into the final build and I know my changes would drive the price of the phone thru the roof, but we could always dream can't we? Is there anything you feel that HTC left out? What?

Edited by krjcook

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stunno

The TP2 is wonderful, but in answer to your question:

make it the same size/weight as the Diamond (including slide out keyboard)

battery life the same as a Nokia 1100 (or perhaps a Ford Anglia)

built in 1GB storage

"I" internet speeds guaranteed (we've gone through G and H so I is obviously next and stands s for Incredibly quick

Oh and a request, a Personal Microwave Generator to heat up the cups of coffee that go cold whilst playing with the phonetoendallphones ( I do realise that this last item may be a problem with Unemployed youths heating up parts of their (or other peoples) anatomies, but, I submit, this can only have positive benefits for the gene pool in the long run)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DerekCohen

If it has a position sensor why does the screen only rotate when you slide out the keyboard? Why doesn't it rotate automatically when you are on the home screen or in email etc?

Guest dr pepper
If it has a position sensor why does the screen only rotate when you slide out the keyboard? Why doesn't it rotate automatically when you are on the home screen or in email etc?

I've only had mine 2 days and this really bugs me!!!

It rotates the web browser, photo's etc but why cant I rotate the touch flo without opening the keyboard *Grrr

That little gripe aside. I love it ;)

Guest martinlaidlaw
I've only had mine 2 days and this really bugs me!!!

It rotates the web browser, photo's etc but why cant I rotate the touch flo without opening the keyboard *Grrr

That little gripe aside. I love it :)

Gyrator 2 apparently works on the TP2 which gives it this functionality (although I've not tried it myself yet)

http://gyrator.brins0.net/

Note: Requires latest .NET Compact Framework v3.5 to be installed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Psychobaby69
A 1Ghz snapdragon CPU.....

For the damn price we should have gotten a 800Hmz at least!

Lol! I agree with you there! I also say better battery life...at least it is a lil better than my Touch Pro was!

And as petty as this seems why didn't they have a better camera and flash? It irritates the heck outa me that even my Apache takes better pics and has the flash...pretty lame.