Lisbian taskbars for i910

Guest Lisbian08

Guest Lisbian08
Does Cubic work with the 1% battery driver?

Currently, Cubic will do increments of 5%. I will try to get the rest of the icons made for a future release. Make sure you make the reg entry from post above to make the battery icons operate correctly until I can correct the CAB.

Guest blazingwolf
Ok, this should fix it change to the following Reg entry from 11 to 21 (Dec), or 0B to 15 for you Hexadecimal fans.

HKLM\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps\BatteryIconLevels

I will change the CAB tonight to rev 1.1 with the fix. Let me know how the fix is working for you. I just applied it, and it seems to be working.

I was going to report weird readings myself but it look as if you know. :D

I checked the cab I downloaded last night and the value for that key is different then you are stating right now. It shows a hex number of 65 or a dec value of 101. I will go ahead and change mine to that value and see what happens.

Guest Lisbian08
I was going to report weird readings myself but it look as if you know. ;)

I checked the cab I downloaded last night and the value for that key is different then you are stating right now. It shows a hex number of 65 or a dec value of 101. I will go ahead and change mine to that value and see what happens.

The value should definately be 21. 11, 101 or anything else is incorrect. :D It was early this morning when I checked it.

Guest blazingwolf
The value should definately be 21. 11, 101 or anything else is incorrect. :D It was early this morning when I checked it.

Yeah. I got it working now. ;)

You had inserted a new key called BatteryIconLevel = (Dword 65) or something similar in to the cab. So I deleted that set the dword correctly and now I am seeing 100% on my battery.

What increments do you have the battery meter using?

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest Lisbian08
Yeah. I got it working now. :D

You had inserted a new key called BatteryIconLevel = (Dword 65) or something similar in to the cab. So I deleted that set the dword correctly and now I am seeing 100% on my battery.

Currently it has 5% increments. That is all the icons have drawn for the moment. The reg entry simply tells coordinates the icons with the batt driver to tell how many icons you have. 10% increments is a value of 11 (10 battery levels and the charging icons) 5% is 21, and 1% is 101 etc.

Side note, I think the Kab Kab battery driver is still giving a drain on the battery, is anyone else still experiencing this even with the newer versions? Anyone think there is a difference on the 1024 1% vice the 5%.

Guest blazingwolf
Currently it has 5% increments. That is all the icons have drawn for the moment. The reg entry simply tells coordinates the icons with the batt driver to tell how many icons you have. 10% increments is a value of 11 (10 battery levels and the charging icons) 5% is 21, and 1% is 101 etc.

Side note, I think the Kab Kab battery driver is still giving a drain on the battery, is anyone else still experiencing this even with the newer versions? Anyone think there is a difference on the 1024 1% vice the 5%.

That's good information. Thank you.

Yes, even the latest drivers affect the battery. I believe all of the chefs have gone back to the 20% driver. This gives better battery life and allows people to install the 1 or 5 percent battery dll on their own.

Guest bga7x

yeah thats what threw me off! got it working now

Edited by bga7x

Guest trunks67

I tried changing the value to 21 and it didn't work. How do you set the dword correctly?

Thanks for any help.

Guest bga7x
I tried changing the value to 21 and it didn't work. How do you set the dword correctly?

Thanks for any help.

there is a folder when you get in there called Batteryiconlevals=dword:65 dont change it there go down a little bit there is the Batteryiconlevals that you want to change

Guest Lisbian08

Thanks for any help.

The registry entries should look like this

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps]

"BatteryIconLevels"=dword:00000015 (21)

"BatteryIconIdStart"=dword:000003E9 (1001)

"FuncDll"="CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll"

"BaseDll"="phcanOverbmp.dll"

"BaseId"=dword:00000000 (0)

There is another key for batteryiconlevels=dword 65 that was inserted by the CAB. You can delete that key. I will be creating a new cab this evening if you can wait until then. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Guest bga7x
The registry entries should look like this

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps]

"BatteryIconLevels"=dword:00000015 (21)

"BatteryIconIdStart"=dword:000003E9 (1001)

"FuncDll"="CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll"

"BaseDll"="phcanOverbmp.dll"

"BaseId"=dword:00000000 (0)

There is another key for batteryiconlevels=dword 65 that was inserted by the CAB. You can delete that key. I will be creating a new cab this evening if you can wait until then. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

i went a head and fixed it for you thanks for all your hard work!!!

Lisbian_Cubic_Taskbar_v1.0.cab

Guest Chimp
Ok, this should fix it change to the following Reg entry from 11 to 21 (Dec), or 0B to 15 for you Hexadecimal fans.

HKLM\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps\BatteryIconLevels

I will change the CAB tonight to rev 1.1 with the fix. Let me know how the fix is working for you. I just applied it, and it seems to be working.

Cool that worked for me. Now here's another problem (of my own doing): Before I found your 'fix' I was just trying to remove the battery icon completely from the task bar. I was using SKTools to set the clock/battery icon to nothing. I don't know what I did, but now I have the date appearing OVER the Cubic battery icon!!!

Anyone know what I can do to get rid of this? :D

EDIT: Never mind, spoke too soon. I changed it (via SKTools) to only show clock - now the date text is gone! The clock is not on the task bar (even though it says it should be) which is fine by me. Just seems strange that setting it to the key for 'Nothing' produces the date while setting it to 'Clock only' fixes the date and never shows the clock! Weird, but works.

Chimp

Edited by Chimp

Guest Lisbian08
Cool that worked for me. Now here's another problem (of my own doing): Before I found your 'fix' I was just trying to remove the battery icon completely from the task bar. I was using SKTools to set the clock/battery icon to nothing. I don't know what I did, but now I have the date appearing OVER the Cubic battery icon!!!

Anyone know what I can do to get rid of this? :D

Chimp

Go to setting/system/clocks & alarms/more and Uncheck display clock on title bar

Guest wraith2626

Lisbian

Thanks for the latest cube task bar update - looks great on 6.5.

I have a question about operation of the voicemail alert icon. Is it supposed to be a red circle with an exclamation that layers over the bluetooth icon nearly covering the bluetooth icon? That is how mine looks - I am not at a point where I can capture a screen of it and post it, but can if you need it. Is this intentional or some sort of weird placement error? If an error, is anyone else able to repeat it?

Thx.

Wraith2626

Guest Lisbian08
Lisbian

Thanks for the latest cube task bar update - looks great on 6.5.

I have a question about operation of the voicemail alert icon. Is it supposed to be a red circle with an exclamation that layers over the bluetooth icon nearly covering the bluetooth icon? That is how mine looks - I am not at a point where I can capture a screen of it and post it, but can if you need it. Is this intentional or some sort of weird placement error? If an error, is anyone else able to repeat it?

Thx.

Wraith2626

What you are actually see is the icon for multiple messages. It is two dialogue boxes red over blue. If you click on it, you will see underneath it what the multiple statuses are.

Guest WolfpackInCO

Something's not quite right. Using Bga's latest rom with the built-in taskbar, I updated the zylonite batt. driver to 5% and kept the reg. entry at 21, but I seem to be topping out at 55% for battery. That means that it's at 2.5% increments??

Guest Lisbian08
Something's not quite right. Using Bga's latest rom with the built-in taskbar, I updated the zylonite batt. driver to 5% and kept the reg. entry at 21, but I seem to be topping out at 55% for battery. That means that it's at 2.5% increments??

What do you mean by "topping out". It sounds like you have the right configuration. Bga's Rom should have all the right Reg entries, and all you did was copy the zylonite batt driver in the windows.

Guest Arkangex

When I install the cubic, the dial to get the pin of the sim, deformed leaves. I do not know if I explain, excuse my English.