Lisbian taskbars for i910

Guest Lisbian08

Guest Lisbian08
I loaded the BW edition and the taskbar v.2. I am running BW's latest WM6.5 Rom. Both produce the same error. (Sorry for not including this info the first time).

It has something to do with what BW is doing with his ROM. If you look at the his post above. He had to tweak something to get it to load himself. I am working on it. I should have something later in the day or possibly this evening. Thanks. In the interim, if you download the dlls on post 3 and put them into the windows folder, and ensure all the reg entries are correct. It still should work.

Guest blazingwolf

Remove all links from Windows/Startup and then soft reset. Install the taskbar, to main memory only, and then replace the shortcuts. I have yet to figure out what is causing this but I have been able to install this way.

Guest bkd11

Thanks. I was able to make it work by manually coping the dlls and editing the registry as described in post #3. Mabey I will try this other way next time.

Edit: Lisbian, is it possible to add signal bars? Just wondering.

Nevermind, I guess they are the little green dots on the phone icon.

Edited by bkd11

Guest Lisbian08
Remove all links from Windows/Startup and then soft reset. Install the taskbar, to main memory only, and then replace the shortcuts. I have yet to figure out what is causing this but I have been able to install this way.

We weren't having trouble in 6.5 to my knowledge before. Did you guys upgrade to a new build in the past 3 or 4 days?

Guest Lisbian08
Thanks. I was able to make it work by manually coping the dlls and editing the registry as described in post #3. Mabey I will try this other way next time.

Edit: Lisbian, is it possible to add signal bars? Just wondering.

Nevermind, I guess they are the little green dots on the phone icon.

You are correct. They are the green dots on the left side of the signal icon.

Guest forelli
I think I have finally gotten the signal icons to work correctly. I am going to finish testing and try to create my first cab for install. Here's a preview of what the Lisbian orb taskbar will look like.

lisbian, thanks for your taskbar, it rocks. I won't bother having the black s of superman on a white background as statr icon though :D

question: can you post a cab of your battery 'line' indicator please?

thanks

forelli

Guest blazingwolf

@Lisbian08,

It seems to be just my ROM. Something I have running seems to mess up the install. The new version gets further then before but it still fails. ;)

Thanks for looking in to it though. :D

Guest Lisbian08
@Lisbian08,

It seems to be just my ROM. Something I have running seems to mess up the install. The new version gets further then before but it still fails. :D

Thanks for looking in to it though. ;)

A post above says it doesn't work on Adrynalyne's WM 6.5 21815 v3.8 rom as well. It's not just you :D .

Guest bkd11
We know now that it is just a setting in the CAB. The dlls work fine. I have redone the CAB for the Blazing wolf icon. If someone with 6.5 could try it and give me some feedback it would be helpful. Thanks.

This one worked for me.

Guest blazingwolf
A post above says it doesn't work on Adrynalyne's WM 6.5 21815 v3.8 rom as well. It's not just you :D .

Hmm, I though it as working on his. :/

I figured it out for my ROM. I have a link for eventbroker in my startup folder. Once I remove that your taskbar tweak installs every time. ;)

Now I just need to get that fixed somehow.

Guest blazingwolf

@Lisbian08,

Can I ask one more favor (just in case I'm not asking to much already :D). Can you change the wait cursor to the WM6.5 one? I was never so happy to get rid of the beach ball and you brought it back. ;)

Guest bkd11
@Lisbian08,

Can I ask one more favor (just in case I'm not asking to much already :D ). Can you change the wait cursor to the WM6.5 one? I was never so happy to get rid of the beach ball and you brought it back. ;)

Agreed. Also, no offense to the "Wolf" :D , but I prefer the omnia start menu icon you posted a couple posts back.

Guest forelli

A post above was asking you something but don't bother, I'll ask other community members.

Guest Lisbian08
@Lisbian08,

Can I ask one more favor (just in case I'm not asking to much already :D ). Can you change the wait cursor to the WM6.5 one? I was never so happy to get rid of the beach ball and you brought it back. ;)

Try this

new_wait_cursor.zip

Guest Jmak512

Yeah i was also trying it on Adrynalynes Rom but it also says the same thing as the installation was unsuccessful. I know you guys are going to get it work. N i got to say the new icons look banging bro big change from ver 1.2 i cant wait till i can use the new one

Guest blazingwolf
Yeah i was also trying it on Adrynalynes Rom but it also says the same thing as the installation was unsuccessful. I know you guys are going to get it work. N i got to say the new icons look banging bro big change from ver 1.2 i cant wait till i can use the new one

Adrynalyne has the EventBroker auto starting also. Remove the link from the startup folder, soft reset and then this should install. After installing replace the link you moved.

Guest bga7x
What does everyone this of the omnia start icon. Just finished drawing it. Comments.... You can download the dll if you like and copy into the windows folder.

I need a cool logo!!! Anyone?????? :D

Guest flnfrmn

I am trying to change from the beach ball logo to the normal windows wait logo....where do I copy the .dll file to? I tried to copy it to the windows folder and soft reset but did not work. Is it supposed to go to a special folder or anywhere in the My_device\windows folder?

Guest Lisbian08
I am trying to change from the beach ball logo to the normal windows wait logo....where do I copy the .dll file to? I tried to copy it to the windows folder and soft reset but did not work. Is it supposed to go to a special folder or anywhere in the My_device\windows folder?

New CABs are posted. Hope this helps. In answer to your question, the dlls should be copied to "my device/windows"

Guest flnfrmn
New CABs are posted. Hope this helps. In answer to your question, the dlls should be copied to "my device/windows"

Thank you for your help...I will try the new cabs.

Guest Lisbian08

@blazing wolf

I need a favor. Could you send me a .zip of the 6.5 default icon dlls. These are the dlls I need.

tshres.96.dll

tapres.96.dll

shellres.96.dll

outres.96.dll

Oh, and if you can also include these as well, it would be much appreciated. I can not copy these files out of my windows directory. These can be 6.1 or 6.5.

coredll.dll

aygshell.dll

ossvcs.dll

tpcutil.dll

ril.dll

mitssvcs.dll

immvibe.dll

stellibcdma.dll

No big deal if you can't.

Thanks