Lisbian taskbars for i910

Guest Lisbian08

Guest kenziesgrandma
Coming soon (couple of days) Lisbian Cubic Red!!!! ;)

That is awesome!! Is there any chance your taskbars would work on my phone? I have a Bell Mobility Omnia i910 and am running SPBMobileShell and ImarchSkins. I know I can't flash to a new rom (I sure would like to, some of them look unbelievable) but it would e nice if the taskbars would work. I'm always a little scared to try some of this stuff cause my husband will shoot me if I brick my phone, lol.

Guest Lisbian08
That is awesome!! Is there any chance your taskbars would work on my phone? I have a Bell Mobility Omnia i910 and am running SPBMobileShell and ImarchSkins. I know I can't flash to a new rom (I sure would like to, some of them look unbelievable) but it would e nice if the taskbars would work. I'm always a little scared to try some of this stuff cause my husband will shoot me if I brick my phone, lol.

I think it will work. You can install one of the cabs on the first post. If you get unexpected results, just uninstall. Its that simple. This is just a program not a ROM. These taskbars change the icons. The text color and font changes can be accomplished via one of my other forums here.

Let me know if it works.

Edited by Lisbian08

Guest kenziesgrandma
I think it will work. You can install one of the cabs on the first post. If you get unexpected results, just uninstall. Its that simple. This is just a program not a ROM. These taskbars change the icons. The text color and font changes can be accomplished via one of my other forums here.

Let me know if it works.

OK, I downloaded both the Cubic one and all the Orb ones as well and they all seem to work well, I'm so thrilled. I have a couple of questions though if you don't mind. On the Cubic one am I supposed to have just a white square instead of an X or an OK for closing pages? Also I really prefer the blue circle instead of the coloured circles (I think it's the waiting symbol), is it hard to change that? The other thing I'm wondering (this is probably the dumb question). When I click on each cab it goes through the installation and then does a soft reset, when it comes back on the new taskbar is there but it looks like there is more than one option for some of the cabs. Where does the taskbar go after it's installed (I clicked to install to My Storage but I can't find it there)? Do I have to go through the complete installation process each time I want to change?

Also I wanted to let you know I can't wait for the red one! (and then maybe a green one? hehe)

Guest Lisbian08
OK, I downloaded both the Cubic one and all the Orb ones as well and they all seem to work well, I'm so thrilled. I have a couple of questions though if you don't mind. On the Cubic one am I supposed to have just a white square instead of an X or an OK for closing pages? Also I really prefer the blue circle instead of the coloured circles (I think it's the waiting symbol), is it hard to change that? The other thing I'm wondering (this is probably the dumb question). When I click on each cab it goes through the installation and then does a soft reset, when it comes back on the new taskbar is there but it looks like there is more than one option for some of the cabs. Where does the taskbar go after it's installed (I clicked to install to My Storage but I can't find it there)? Do I have to go through the complete installation process each time I want to change?

Also I wanted to let you know I can't wait for the red one! (and then maybe a green one? hehe)

The white square for the X and ok icons is due to you are running WM 6.1 and cubic is built on WM 6.5 dlls. Lisbian Orb is built with WM 6.1 dlls and will probably work better for you. I should have said that before, sorry for that oversight. As for options, their are none. All the cab does is overwrites a few .dll files in the windows directory and enters a couple of registry entries. I you uninstall it will put back the original files. As for going through the whole install, yes that is required mainly because of the soft reset. The icons will only show up after the install and the soft reset.

Guest kenziesgrandma
<br />The white square for the X and ok icons is due to you are running WM 6.1 and cubic is built on WM 6.5 dlls. Lisbian Orb is built with WM 6.1 dlls and will probably work better for you. I should have said that before, sorry for that oversight. As for options, their are none. All the cab does is overwrites a few .dll files in the windows directory and enters a couple of registry entries. I you uninstall it will put back the original files. As for going through the whole install, yes that is required mainly because of the soft reset. The icons will only show up after the install and the soft reset.<br />
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />Hellllp! I thought everything was working OK but when I tried to run a couple of programs (that I need) it started glitching. The start menu kept popping off and on and it was impossible to get the right button to work (eg. press on close and the EV window would come on. So I uninstalled all of the taskbars and tried to restart and it won't start properly. It takes forever to get to the green Windows page and then it sticks. It got as far as the page just before the SPBHome screen comes on (it says phone down in one corner and SPG Home in the other and that's all that's on the screen. It won't go any further. I have everything backed up but it's on the phone (not too bright I know)so I can't get in to restore it. What can I do?

Oh thank goodness, it's fixed. I followed the instructions on the first page to force a hard reset and it worked. Once I got in I was able to restore from my backup (I'm glad it didn't reformat the storage card) and it's working again now. I just have a little bit of catch-up to do on my contacts that I hadn't backed up yet and I'm back to normal!! I guess I'm just going to have to wait for someone to cook up a rom for my Bell phone to be able to use your cool taskbars. Thanks very much though, maybe by the time I can use it you will have a green one for me, hehe.

Edited by kenziesgrandma

Guest Lisbian08
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />Hellllp! I thought everything was working OK but when I tried to run a couple of programs (that I need) it started glitching. The start menu kept popping off and on and it was impossible to get the right button to work (eg. press on close and the EV window would come on. So I uninstalled all of the taskbars and tried to restart and it won't start properly. It takes forever to get to the green Windows page and then it sticks. It got as far as the page just before the SPBHome screen comes on (it says phone down in one corner and SPG Home in the other and that's all that's on the screen. It won't go any further. I have everything backed up but it's on the phone (not too bright I know)so I can't get in to restore it. What can I do?

Oh thank goodness, it's fixed. I followed the instructions on the first page to force a hard reset and it worked. Once I got in I was able to restore from my backup (I'm glad it didn't reformat the storage card) and it's working again now. I just have a little bit of catch-up to do on my contacts that I hadn't backed up yet and I'm back to normal!! I guess I'm just going to have to wait for someone to cook up a rom for my Bell phone to be able to use your cool taskbars. Thanks very much though, maybe by the time I can use it you will have a green one for me, hehe.

I am sorry you had that much trouble. It is very hard to say exactly what happened since I don't have that type of phone to test. Good luck, and hopefully someone will start cooking ROMs for ya.

Guest winmar
Lisbian Orb is at version 2.1 so I am assuming what you are looking for is a CAB without the bluetooth broker. That is what is causing the errors with his ROM. I can do that, but not right away. I will get to it tonight or tomorrow evening. Check back.

Thanks

Guest bga7x
Already see it. Sorry. Reposting in a sec.

here is the fix if you havent gotten to it

*edit beat me to it lol!

post-502174-1247705463_thumb.png

Edited by bga7x

Guest Lisbian08
here is the fix if you havent gotten to it

*edit beat me to it lol!

post-502174-1247705463_thumb.png

Yeah, thanks though for the support and encouragement. How do you like it?

Guest bdolan92

is there a way to change out just the speaker icon and keep the battery icon. i have lisbians new red taskbar installed and also installed sex1's battery enhancer. after i installed his battery enhancer icon i lost the lisbian speaker icon and it was replaced by the stock white icon. i know the two icons are in the phcanoverbmp.dll file. i was wondering if its possible to change just the speaker icon so i can have both sex1's battery enhancer icon as well as lisbians red speaker icon.

Guest Lisbian08
is there a way to change out just the speaker icon and keep the battery icon. i have lisbians new red taskbar installed and also installed sex1's battery enhancer. after i installed his battery enhancer icon i lost the lisbian speaker icon and it was replaced by the stock white icon. i know the two icons are in the phcanoverbmp.dll file. i was wondering if its possible to change just the speaker icon so i can have both sex1's battery enhancer icon as well as lisbians red speaker icon.

Could you post the cab to the battery enhancer so I can take a peek? thanks

Guest jagnfly

If you like to tinker a bit on your own like I do, Lisbian offers a great little tutorial in the third post of this thread and the tools to do just what you want. I learned a lot about which Taskbars work, which won't and why by digging in a little.

Thank you Lisbian for putting that out there and getting these cool taskbars to work on our phones.