GPS Problems

Guest guevarabrothers

Guest guevarabrothers

Hello everyone. I've been having problems with the GPS so i decided to do a hard reset. After the reset I installed Garmin Mobile XT v5. and the GPS started up with no problem getting 4 green bars inside my office. So I decided to go for a drive and test the GPS. It worked flawlessly. The next day I decided to use it again but this time after I started the program the GPS didnt receive any satellites on a open clear sky. So i did another hard reset and the installing again. It worked again. But when i tried to use it a second time the GPS doesnt work. It seems that after a hard reset the amount of times I can use the GPS is one.

Guest Most-Wanted
Hello everyone. I've been having problems with the GPS so i decided to do a hard reset. After the reset I installed Garmin Mobile XT v5. and the GPS started up with no problem getting 4 green bars inside my office. So I decided to go for a drive and test the GPS. It worked flawlessly. The next day I decided to use it again but this time after I started the program the GPS didnt receive any satellites on a open clear sky. So i did another hard reset and the installing again. It worked again. But when i tried to use it a second time the GPS doesnt work. It seems that after a hard reset the amount of times I can use the GPS is one.

Lol, same thing is happening to me. I'm still looking to why this is happening. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Guest guevarabrothers
Lol, same thing is happening to me. I'm still looking to why this is happening. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Awesome! I'm not alone. :D

• 3 weeks later...