BEst and easy way to install experia x1 apps / panels

Guest PAKIS-RULEZ

Guest PAKIS-RULEZ

step zero : if u can open the site where you are downloading the panels from open it in experia and then just downlaod and open it will install.

step 2 if it doesn't open make a account on any free hosting and uplaod the file and then open the file url in ur phone

step3 if that is too much for you .. email the file to your email address then open the email and open the attachment. thats all

i am new to this experia jsut bought it lol and downlaod few apps from here and learn the hard way lol i google the install steps it had the registery crap all huge steps which u dont' need to do lol

i hope it helps the noob ppl.

the only gay part about this phone is it doesn't let you add more then 9 panels like it should have option to scroll not rpelce the ones that are there.

also another gay part about this phone is it only has 3 alarms !!!! i mean it has all advance stuff but they left only 3 alrams wtf...

i have iphone i think i would still vote for iphone.. though experia is v best in email n messaging stuff no doubt about it.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Brad Jay

I have loaded 2 new panels for my x1 , the HTC eziinput and enlargestart . I have installed the programs but cannot find the panels or the programs in the normal program list

Can anyone help

regards

Brad

• 1 month later...
Guest dimitris_46
I have loaded 2 new panels for my x1 , the HTC eziinput and enlargestart . I have installed the programs but cannot find the panels or the programs in the normal program list

Can anyone help

regards

Brad

when you press the Xpanel button and you get in,look on the right down corner of your screen and you'll see a settings button!

press it and then load your pannels from there!

i hope that i solved your problem!

Edited by dimitris_46

• 1 month later...