best gps program

Guest draligus

Guest endursa

i use iGo8 for navigation, it works very well! and of course google maps is always there, and free!

for biking and hiking i use GPSCycleComputer, get it on xda-developers.com awesome program!

Guest brockman04

i believe the us version is navngo8.i tried igo on my 910 and never could get it working.i now have garminxt.it works good but no turn by turn voice.

i am also using mobiumgps.it is good but no 3d.however it does have turn by turn voice and fuel prices.

Guest mh21ttn

NavNGo and iGo is the same software, is called NavNGo iGO, the diferrens is at the first is was called iGO 6 for example i used it in 2006, and with new software version 8, its called NavNGO iGO version 8.0 and 8.3 that is the newer, i use 8.3.2.93112. 

Maybe Navigon, that is other thing.

For me igo is the best.

Guest lutharigno
i believe the us version is navngo8.i tried igo on my 910 and never could get it working.i now have garminxt.it works good but no turn by turn voice.

i am also using mobiumgps.it is good but no 3d.however it does have turn by turn voice and fuel prices.

I am using GarminXT too, but i have turn by turn voice. I can also pull up the fuel prices for whatever area I'm in. Mine is version 5.

Guest brockman04
I am using GarminXT too, but i have turn by turn voice. I can also pull up the fuel prices for whatever area I'm in. Mine is version 5.

well darn.how did you get the tbt voice to work?i still have garmin xt 5.00.20.

Guest Lost-in-omniA

Samsung Mobile Navigator is pre-Installed on Omnia in Australia only, I Heard it's a complete and Nice GPS Software.

Has anyone tried Samsung mobile navigator?

Guest X-Ray A4T
Samsung Mobile Navigator is pre-Installed on Omnia in Australia only, I Heard it's a complete and Nice GPS Software.

Comes preinstalled in South Africa too but it is just a rebranded version of Garmin XT 5. I use Garmin as they have the best maps for South Africa. If it did not overheat the phone and drain battery when not powered it would be perfect.

• 3 months later...
Guest SatanClaus
Comes preinstalled in South Africa too but it is just a rebranded version of Garmin XT 5. I use Garmin as they have the best maps for South Africa. If it did not overheat the phone and drain battery when not powered it would be perfect.

Curious, it comes (sometimes) preinstalled in Italy too, but over here it's a rebranded version of route 66.

I use iGO8, looks (and works) the best for me, but actually I think it's just a matter of personal preferences, dunno if we can say that a nav sw is actually better than another one.

Had the overheating and no-charging problem too with iGO during long drives in sunny summer days, but I managed to solve it by NOT using the original samsung car mount 'cause it does not let the Omnia "breath" on the back. I switched to a tetrax air vent mount, which leaves the back completely exposed and free to breath and cool down, and if it's very hot just opening the vent a bit solves everything. Tried on a 11+ hours drive and had no more problem... (before it stopped charging due to overheating after a mere 30-45 mins)

Guest mcperson

I use amAze GPS and I love it. its completely free and seems to work perfectly for me. never had a problem and used it for many road trips. i can't believe more people aren't talking about it. check it out www.amazegps.com.