Sign in to follow this  
BlacKICcE

S2U2 v2.04 released!

Changes of v2.04

- changed option "Auto-dismiss Notification" to "Dismiss a Notification once it's been viewed".

- fixed "Country/Region Code" could not be more than 255.

- fixed ignore call might not work ocassionally.

- fixed caller name might be shown wrong ocassionally.

- added option to turn off InCall Volume Control.

no changes in CallerID, lets hope it works on our omnia ;)

Changes of v2.04

- changed option "Auto-dismiss Notification" to "Dismiss a Notification once it's been viewed".

- fixed "Country/Region Code" could not be more than 255.

- fixed ignore call might not work ocassionally.

- fixed caller name might be shown wrong ocassionally.

- added option to turn off InCall Volume Control.

no changes in CallerID, lets hope it works on our omnia ;)

Now is anyone using the Caller ID option in S2U2 on their Omnia running WM 6.5?  I've disabled the new lock and have it set on the windows classic lock, and when a new call comes in the old caller id from winmo and S2U2 are both trying to work at the same time and makes it damn near impossible for me to answer a call.  I also use ph0nex but have disabled the incoming call feature as I am not a fan of the incoming call option in ph0nex.  I love the caller id option in S2U2 and it would be nice if I could get it to work right.

Now is anyone using the Caller ID option in S2U2 on their Omnia running WM 6.5? I've disabled the new lock and have it set on the windows classic lock, and when a new call comes in the old caller id from winmo and S2U2 are both trying to work at the same time and makes it damn near impossible for me to answer a call. I also use ph0nex but have disabled the incoming call feature as I am not a fan of the incoming call option in ph0nex. I love the caller id option in S2U2 and it would be nice if I could get it to work right.

yeah i'm facing exactly the same problem ! both are flashing and its impossible to answer ... also dismiss system notification is on :S weird..

i dont find the S2 all that great.. why would u want to make it like the iphone sliding unlock interface?.. very original

if anyone can recommend another thats awesome

i dont find the S2 all that great.. why would u want to make it like the iphone sliding unlock interface?.. very original

if anyone can recommend another thats awesome

Well its not because its look like iPhone...

1. its very fast, and locks the phone in a very nice way

2. fullscreen contact picture (always .. not only when locked..)

3. shows many information when looked, appointments,time,missed calls, SMS/MMS/Email preview, s2p .. etc

4. FREEWARE !

so its really cool if it works correctly (worked on WinMo 6.1 .. few bugs in 6.5...)

Still no GDI graphics display mode in 2.04. ;) so the home screen flashed for a split second every time you wake it up and S2U2 is running. Very annoying. but was fixed with GDI Graphics. Don't know why they took it off

I think the GDI graphics can be set in registry.

Try in HKCU\Software\A_C\S2U2

DisplayMode to 2

CallerID seems ok for me. I think better than 2.02 and 2.03, haven't experience problems on this so far.

I have a different issue, can anyone confirm if this happens on their device? PLEASE?

When a program in the exception list is running (e.g. wmplayer, doesn't matter whether foreground or background) I have to turn on my device twice (sometimes more) before it wakes up properly. The first wake up immediately shuts the screen off after appearing for a very short millisecond. The second wake up is then normal.

Anyone else have this?

anyone can give me some advice here pls

i set the "Power OFF in" = 17s..but the phone didn't turn off

i tried 35s, still it didn't turn off.

am i setting something wrong here?

i'm not running iexplore or media player or any of those programs listed in exceptions..but why it still doesn't turn off?

also, with s2u2, i'm having two locks now.

one is the original lock by samsung..the other is s2u2...what do i do to use only s2u2?

thanks guys

i am tired to hope to this program works, it started exellent but now it has a lot of problems, specially caller id, and because of this app, some time i can t switch on the screen, i really hate it, and it was my favorite..... suggestion, don t even try it, there is no return back!!!!!!!!

Yeah, very cool app but it is full of bugs on my Omnia i910.

The biggest pain is when it's locked in your pocket and you get a call, you goto unlock it and it keeps locking again and the buttons to answer/ignore are so far off the screen you can barely see them. I think it kills my battery too.

Hi,

I installed S2U2 2.04 on my new ROM from Khuanchai 21001and have following bug:

The headset icon is always present on S2U2 screen (nothing connected).

Any suggestion how to solve this issue?

tnx

Edited by MartoKT

Do you have SRS WOW HD installed? If you do, then it will always show the headset icon. This is because the program tricks the phone into thinking you are using a headset.

Do you have SRS WOW HD installed? If you do, then it will always show the headset icon. This is because the program tricks the phone into thinking you are using a headset.

yes . its pre installed on this rom. o.k tnx for ur help

Was a solution ever found (that does not drain the battery) to prevent the WM home screen from showing for a brief moment before the S2U2 lock screen comes up?