Guest Irmes Bence

Guest Lunchbox77
anybody can help us register

or better post the rom and pics on another link

cheers

it's not sooo difficult, just change the language on the main screen

Guest Stephan_King
it's not sooo difficult, just change the language on the main screen

Actually, it is. Perhaps someone can post the ROM or links to them somewhere please?

Stephan.

Guest viasat

Why it's so difficult for some people to understand that Taril(alias Romovics) do not want to discuss and download his rom anywhere else but his actual home forum pdafanclub.com?It's his work ,it's free and his only wish ,in exchange ,is to sign up on pdafanclub.com forum,and talk there,on dedicated topics,in english,about good or bad things in his rom's.

Cheers

Guest shokka9

guys please respect the wishes of Taril, who wishes that u use his regular forum to discuss and download his ROMs from.

His ROMs will be very good, ;)

Guest Stephan_King
Why it's so difficult for some people to understand that Taril(alias Romovics) do not want to discuss and download his rom anywhere else but his actual home forum pdafanclub.com?It's his work ,it's free and his only wish ,in exchange ,is to sign up on pdafanclub.com forum,and talk there,on dedicated topics,in english,about good or bad things in his rom's.

Cheers

I don't care where the ROM comes from but I need to be able to register. I followed the instructions but still couldn't manage it.

;)

Guest orly_mihai
I don't care where the ROM comes from but I need to be able to register. I followed the instructions but still couldn't manage it.

;)

Use google translate and you can chose your language in my case i translate between maghiar and romanian and i could register in that way.It will translate the all site.

Guest Lunchbox77
Use google translate and you can chose your language in my case i translate between maghiar and romanian and i could register in that way.It will translate the all site.

no need for translator geekz, just hit pdafanclub.com and choose a language, why is it so complicated? never used internet before?

Guest cenzo
no need for translator geekz, just hit pdafanclub.com and choose a language, why is it so complicated? never used internet before?

ha ha :D

Installed 6.5 some hrs ago and all running very good with what looks like all apps installed.

About 75 mg free.

Only thing does not have weather and other panels, but i'm going to install from cab. hope they work.

Modaco still rock though ;)

Guest stuzathegreat

First off, yes.

Second now stuck on "not authorised to this section" at least, thats what google recons. I *think i've regged correctly.

Tbh, this is too much like hardwork....i'm off for a diferent rom.

Guest erdoke
anyway, http://pdafanclub.com/index.php?option=com...fo&Itemid=7 here you can read, how to register to pdafanclub ;)

For registration guide please see attached picture.

After registration, when you are logged in:

How to change forum language to English

Locate the top menu bar and select “Profil” (=Profile). On the left hand side there are 3 groups of settings. Under the second one (“Profil módosítás” = Modify profile”) click on the first option: “Azonosító beállításai” (= Account Settings). Now on the right side you will find your current account settings. At the bottom of the first block look for “Nyelv” (= Language). It is set to Hungarian by default. Please select English from the dropdown menu, provide your current password for confirmation at the bottom of the page (at “Jelenlegi jelszó” = Current password) and then click on the button right to the password field (“Profil módosítása” = Change profile). Enjoy.

I can see that many of you have already succeeded, so it is definitely not impossible. :D

English discussion forum for WM 6.5 ROM: http://pdafanclub.com/forum/index.php?board=186.0

English discussion forum for WM 6.1 ROM: http://pdafanclub.com/forum/index.php?board=185.0

post-436144-1247485367_thumb.png

Guest forelli
Registration and language change HERE: http://pdafanclub.com/index.php?option=com...fo&Itemid=7

Taril, alias Romovics NEW ROM HERE: http://pdafanclub.com/forum/index.php?board=184.0

Good Luck! ;)

Hi, I might not know everything, but a few things disturb me in this thread

1. the thread itself: Taril has a thread in the rom forum, why didn't he post there the new information?

2. Why doesn't he do the job himself?

3. Ethically, I don't find it fair for Modaco to post a thread incitating users to join (or register to) another forum

This said, wish you a nice day

forelli

Guest erdoke
Hi, I might not know everything, but a few things disturb me in this thread

1. the thread itself: Taril has a thread in the rom forum, why didn't he post there the new information?

2. Why doesn't he do the job himself?

3. Ethically, I don't find it fair for Modaco to post a thread incitating users to join (or register to) another forum

1. He doesn't even use this nick anymore... It was not him asking people to come here and post his ROMs originally released for local people. Rather the opposite.

2. He does not want to, that's why. If you read the story from the beginning, you should know why...

3. Please discuss it with starters of these topics. It is not officially from "another forum", and we do not have control over individuals posting on both forums. On top of that there are no advertisements on that forum at the moment, this way even if it causes some inconvenience for members here, definitely no harm is done for Modaco. And anyway, nobody is forced to go and download anything. At least as I see it. if it is up to me or to Romovics, these topics can be deleted, no problem. Those guys interested will find him and his work anyway, all others are not "forced" to type warnings about "ethically fair" behavior. Which is indeed very funny after the things happened with him here. ;)