Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest kevin2210
Hello,

I'm using the ROM 28014. It is awsome. However, everytime I use a program, when I close it and come back to the main menu: TouchFLO is diseable and I have to wait for it to restart (I have the message "Tap here to launch Touchflo"). It happens for big applications (Opera) but also very small such as my Clock (G-alarm).

Is it normal?

Thank you!

yeah that's is quite norrmal with all rom with m2d verssion 2, cause m2d v2 cost much more ram so u have to accept it ,

yeah that's is quite norrmal with all rom with m2d verssion 2, cause m2d v2 cost much more ram so u have to accept it ,

hmm it dosn't happen with my phone, it only dos that when i use m2dc, so i don't know how normal it is

Guest dabones
I'm back ;)

here you have for test 2 ROMs... both are that same... but builds are different... 23616 and 28014 ... you can test witch build is better ;)

Only M2D ver. for now

Change log:

- removed Favorite settings,

- removed Opera Browser (you can install that version that you wont)

- new menu look (thanks for Sector!)

- new Wi-Fi Router

screen01bo.th.jpgscreen02qd.th.jpgscreen03bj.th.jpgscreenshot1qn.th.png

Download (pass: omnia):

23616 - MediaFire

28014 - MediaFire

Links does not work!

Guest braynov

Hi all. I have an annoying problem with the weather on the main screen. I'm using build 28002.

screenshot1o.jpg

its the same with the weather condition: Mostly Cloudy. Except these two the other ones are looking fine.

10x in advance for the solution.

BW

Guest kevin2210
hmm it dosn't happen with my phone, it only dos that when i use m2dc, so i don't know how normal it is

the most important problem is ram, more ram more stable, one tip for you guy, in advance config do not enable phone skin cause it will get more ram and will slow dow system , i enable it and my ram remain 38mb free, when i disable it and soft reset , it back to 45-49mb free

@ryr: is there any phone skin but cost less ram please , what about original phone skin dialler (lock screen when make phone call) it's really good , why dont you try it with your rom (i install it manually but it doesnt work with your new rom

Edited by kevin2210

Ryrzy, first of all - a huge thanks to your ROM. I think, they are one of the best. The things that are missing, are:

1. In 28xxx branch roms I can't send a contact to Omnia over BT. I've tried with Nokia and SE phones, so I think that's a bug. I haven't try with 23xxx roms, because I want to use new ones.

2. Add one feature - Enhanced GPS update over Wi-Fi. That's usefull thing I think.

I really want to use your ROMS, so please, fix this things. ;)

P.S. Finally one general question to all - is there any way to add shortcuts to files, not only to programs without use of Clauncher. Something like the grid with the program shortcuts. I have to use Vito Winterface (but it launches relatively slow) or SPB (but then loose your homescreen).

P.S.2. I've found the answer - just put the files/shortcuts to them in Windows\Programs ... and they are visible ...

Edited by AirMJ

Guest Geishagirl

TQs for your wonderful ROMs and I notice a bug on your 28002 built, sometimes active sync runs automatically but no complaint though.

Testing your new build on 28016

Guest UbiMaiden
Ryrzy, please check XDA_UC in 28014

It works! 

In which storage do you have .cab files?

I have them in internal and external (my storage and storage card).

Guest metempsihoza
here you have for test 2 ROMs... both are that same... but builds are different... 23616 and 28014 ... you can test witch build is better ;)

Running 28014 since yesterday. The speed is impressive, fastest M2D ROM I've tried so far; excellent Finger Keyboard, taskbar and included software.

Bugs encountered so far:

- with SMS threading disabled, replying to a message freezes the interface, keyboard doesn't appear anymore. If SMS threading is active, it works without a problem. You can get out with a hardware key.

- launching the camera from the dedicated hardware button freezes everything; screen remains stuck on "Loading...", and you have to reset the device. I'll try deassigning/reassigning the button to see if it solves the problem.

Guest netutopic

Hi Ryrzy

Thank you for this build but I still believe that your Rom 28002 MD2D of 23.11.2009 remains by far the best rom for Omnia.

Pending Rom the same level, I continue to use the 28002.

Thank you again

Guest chumanoid
In which storage do you have .cab files?

I have them in internal and external (my storage and storage card).

I have them in internal memory. On 28002 all works fine.