Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest PokeFlute

Hi Ryrzy, nice good rom u have there, just flashed your rom 28014 but found there is no windows live messenger. how can i install it? also, where can i find ms office?

Guest taimoor ashraf

hi

please help me ,im uploading some files of my i900v. i really wish to upgrade my ram to stev's 6.5.3 but once i tried it,my network was locked.

can nybody asure me that if i try upgrade it, it wont happen again? and also i want to know that my main memory is relatively low as compared to all the pix i'v seen in every thread.please see the attached files n please please please let me know the solution to upgrade.i'v already downloaded rom but i dont want it locked again ;)

post-606181-1261230429_thumb.jpg

post-606181-1261230437_thumb.jpg

post-606181-1261230444_thumb.jpg

Hello Ryrzy / everyone:

I'm on the 28014 m2d rom . I'm a noob at m2d.

Need Help: Why is it that the weather is always in fahrenheight when i've clearly set it to celsius. Same problem in home and weather tabs.

Thanks.dave

Guest emoture

does anybody here know how to edit cpr files or fix programs so it works on the omnia? Maybe you Ryrzy. Anybody? If so, can you help me with this? Xperia X2 panels

Sector would've helped me if he were still here... Will you be my sector?

Edited by emoture

Hi-res icons >> http://sharebee.com/d98e361f

Big Icons >> edit our StartMenu_GridScene_240x400.cpr file ... and change the Image ID="Image" line from 32 for 48 pixel

Width="48" Height="48"

I have just did what u said exactly but the menu icons went a little bit to right and the text stayed at the left so it looks creepy ;) .. can u just post your edited cpr files u used .. thanks for sharing and replying much appreciated

I have just did what u said exactly but the menu icons went a little bit to right and the text stayed at the left so it looks creepy ;) .. can u just post your edited cpr files u used .. thanks for sharing and replying much appreciated

<Image ID="Image" Left="24" Top="8" Width="48" Height="48" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="Text" Left="13" Top="55" Width="70" Height="34"...

Do it , that's should work !

Hi,

First, thank you for this good ROM Ryrzy.

But i have a problem :

When I click on "all Mess..." and on "New A...." in touchflow, nothing happens.

How can i solve it ?

Thank's very much.

Guest kevin2210
hi

please help me ,im uploading some files of my i900v. i really wish to upgrade my ram to stev's 6.5.3 but once i tried it,my network was locked.

can nybody asure me that if i try upgrade it, it wont happen again? and also i want to know that my main memory is relatively low as compared to all the pix i'v seen in every thread.please see the attached files n please please please let me know the solution to upgrade.i'v already downloaded rom but i dont want it locked again ;)

you are using original rom with littlle rom mem so it will be quick out of mem (it's original prob of original rom so we all here have to use cooked rom ) but as you said yours phone is i900v ( only work with one operator the one sold this phone for you) so i think before you update rom you have to unlock yours phone to make it work with every operator , follow the instructor

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...omnia-it-works/

I'm back ;)

here you have for test 2 ROMs... both are that same... but builds are different... 23616 and 28014 ... you can test witch build is better ;)

Only M2D ver. for now

Change log:

- removed Favorite settings,

- removed Opera Browser (you can install that version that you wont)

- new menu look (thanks for Sector!)

- new Wi-Fi Router

screen01bo.th.jpgscreen02qd.th.jpgscreen03bj.th.jpgscreenshot1qn.th.png

Download (pass: omnia):

23616 - MediaFire

28014 - MediaFire

Where is the lite?

Guest MobileTR tayfun
no lite for the moment.

How to configure opera 10 ? i have installed it but don't work in wifi !

thx

Can you control your wi-fi connection?

I can connect to internet with opera wi-fi over.

Guest MobileTR tayfun
I'm back ;)

here you have for test 2 ROMs... both are that same... but builds are different... 23616 and 28014 ... you can test witch build is better ;)

Only M2D ver. for now

Change log:

- removed Favorite settings,

- removed Opera Browser (you can install that version that you wont)

- new menu look (thanks for Sector!)

- new Wi-Fi Router

screen01bo.th.jpgscreen02qd.th.jpgscreen03bj.th.jpgscreenshot1qn.th.png

Download (pass: omnia):

23616 - MediaFire

28014 - MediaFire

23616 is better than 28014... ;)

Edited by MobileTR tayfun

Guest cashams

Heya Ryrzy

I just installed your latest build (28002) with M2D onto my omnia (my first flash to be exact) and i must say its bloody brilliant mate!!!

There are only several things that i can think of that are a problem (i'm not sure if its just me, but if it is then please disregard)

- one of the alarm programs that came with the omnia (not the one you had in your latest build) was awesome [you can have more than 3 alarms at one time, and you can press the power button to snooze the alarm], but the one you have added on here (which is the other original alarm) just doesnt work for me ;)

- i'm not too sure if this should be happening but i can't use my keypad when i'm on a call, so ive had to disable my voicemail

Otherwise keep up the good work!!! ;)

EDIT: I found the alternative alarm program and my God... its beautiful!

Edited by cashams

Guest whocares2
QUOTE(X-pro @ Dec 18 2009, 17:40) post_snapback.gifhi ryrzy

Has the location of internet explorer changed since the 6.1 builds, having a little problem gettin the facebook widget in spb mobile to connect :)

I have the same problem with the 28014. It was working fine with the 28002. By the way, it is also true for the tweeter widget.

More on the connections problems with the 28014 :

- my Visual Voice Mail works no more : it launchs the connection, but says it does not manage to contact the server ; it does not work even if I have established the connection before launching the application

- quite the same for Panoramic moTweets : the cellular connection is established, but it does not manage to log me in. On the other hand, it does work if the connection is already established.

These 2 apps - as the facebook and tweeter widgets in SPB MS - were working with the 28002 rom. Other apps are working though (SBP MS Weather, Facebook, Opera 10, ...).

Ryrzy, any clue ? Did you change anything with the connections configuration, or is it a bug in the 28014 ?

Do someone with the 23616 can provide us feedback about similar problems (or lack of) ?

Guest MobileTR tayfun
Do you have a more precise feedback ? On what do you base your opinion ? Thanks for sharing :)

Always a different problem is making,it is not stable...

Sometimes it works very good but sometimes it does not work.

for example, sometimes freezes the M2D home screen, weather...

Something like these...

Guest whocares2
Always a different problem is making,it is not stable...

Sometimes it works very good but sometimes it does not work.

for example, sometimes freezes the M2D home screen, weather...

Something like these...

OK, thank you for your feedback. I did not try M2D on the 28014, installed SPB MS 3.5 trial just after flash.

I have no problem with the 28014 except for some connection problems (see posts above). I think that this one is quite speedier than previous ones, and I have more free RAM (better memory management when releasing unused blocks ? : more free RAM after cleanRAM than with 28002).