Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest diverdude
Ryrzy can you post the updated manila 2d cab that you use on your roms? Thank you.

Mr Ryrzy,

If you do post a cab of your M2d, can it include my city in the weather locations?? (GRAND JUNCTION, CO US 81505)

Do you have a cab for you WM Player with the large finger friendly menus?? Thank you in advance!!!!

Diverdude

(HOW CAN WE DONATE FOR YOUR HARD WORK? DO YOU HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT?)

Edited by diverdude

Guest Ryrzy

i've made a hibryde M2D from a fiew versions... i have only OEM made by myself...

@diverdude - > i try to make working your City but something's wrong :/ i will try but i dont know why it not work's, and WMP is in sys i can give you whole directory from sys but i think you make nothing from it ;) i will post paypall in first post, thank for all :D

Guest diverdude
i've made a hibryde M2D from a fiew versions... i have only OEM made by myself...

@diverdude - > i try to make working your City but something's wrong :/ i will try but i dont know why it not work's, and WMP is in sys i can give you whole directory from sys but i think you make nothing from it ;) i will post paypall in first post, thank for all :D

Mr. Ryrzy,

Thank you for your efforts! Mr. Khuanchai put my city into his M2d build for me and I have been using his cab for several months now. I like your M2d build better, its faster, its newer, and has some features I like better. I could put Khuanchai's M2d cab into your Rom but I would loose your wonderful M2d build. I don't want to do that just to have my weather. I don't know how Mr. Khuanchai did it but he did it for me. Maybe you will figure it out ........thank you for trying.

I would not know what to do with the new WMP directory so don't send that to me. As far as I know your WMP build is the only one like it in this MoDaCo community. I mentioned it in other posts and there is a lot of interest to have this new finger friendly WM Player. I tell all those who ask, that the only way to get it is by using your Rom. I think you have something that no one else has with your WMP!!

Thank you for your all your efforts and your hard work!!! Diverdude

Guest diverdude

Mr Ryrzy,

I tryed to donate you but I was unable to use the paypal account you posted. I think because of different language????

Diverdude

Guest Ryrzy

hmmm can you send me that cab with m2d ? i try to make to work your city... hmm strange with paypal i've made to Euro ... what sais pp when you will make donation ?

Guest Mike178

Hi,

It look like you are doing a great job from the feedback i have seen, i am using Mr. Khuanchai 3 in 1 rom now, but i would like to try urs.

I need to know if the kenetic scrolling is working in all the application in the rom?

especially n the sms inbox page...

Thanks, keep the good work..

Guest diverdude
hmmm can you send me that cab with m2d ? i try to make to work your city... hmm strange with paypal i've made to Euro ... what sais pp when you will make donation ?

http://rapidshare.com/files/231227269/M2D_Full_Omnia.zip

This is in Khuanchai 1st page apps. This is his M2d Cab to make his 3 in 1 Rom. This cab file has my city added in Grand Junction CO US 81505.

PP will not except my english e-mail address and password to sign on after I have put the amount of money (Euro) in the space provided.

Thanks Diverdude

Guest Ryrzy
Hi! Can u tell me how can i make this - when i press red button Manila auto. back to home screen (with clock i mean):-)

hmm that issue a know but dont know how to repair this ;) i think is becouse i made hibryde from a fiew m2d versions :D

Guest Ryrzy
http://rapidshare.com/files/231227269/M2D_Full_Omnia.zip

This is in Khuanchai 1st page apps. This is his M2d Cab to make his 3 in 1 Rom. This cab file has my city added in Grand Junction CO US 81505.

PP will not except my english e-mail address and password to sign on after I have put the amount of money (Euro) in the space provided.

Thanks Diverdude

in second post you have quick weather fix for you ;)

Guest Eugene Chan

Great ROM, Been using it for awhile now. its very good indeed. Well done mate...

Juz one thing, can u make the file explorer scrolling smoother in the next ROM, coz i always accidently press on one file when i wan to scroll as it is a bit slow in reaction. But it is solved by installing Resco explorer which is smoother and faster. ;)

Once again, Thx bro... :D

Guest XtremeMaC

i haven't had the time to flash my omnia yet, though i downloaded the firmware. i will in 2 days b4 going on vacation ;)

others might have tried to publish updates and list of changes to the builds in some manner, but could you, at least, add the date of the build and be more organized.

forum is limited i know but not that much.

cooks can use codebox, quote, html, bullets etc etc.. just for the sake of it.

there really should be tables enabled in invision power board ipb.

Guest isaiahfortythirtyone
in second post you have quick weather fix for you :D

hi ryrzy. would u be able to upload to another file hosting service? ;)

Guest diverdude
in second post you have quick weather fix for you :D

THANK YOU RYRZY!!

This would be great but when I try to install the Cab it won't install ;)

It says......INSTALLATION WAS UNSUCCESSFUL. THE PROGRAM OR SETTING CANNOT BE INSTALLED BECAUSE IT DOES NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT SYSTEM PERMISSIONS.

I know you worked very, very hard on this for me. Is there any way to get this to install??

Thank You!!!........Diverdude...........DONATION MADE.........1T390841F1051962V......PAYPAL

Edited by diverdude

Guest diverdude
hmm ok try to switch off TouchFlo in today settings... when not work try to overwrite files from this link: http://rapidshare.com/files/256539250/weather.rar

to windows directory (best file menager for this is resco)

thx for donation ;)

Mr Ryrzy....YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!! I should have of thought of turning off Touch-Flo, that's all it took.

THANK YOU.....THANK YOU........THANK YOU!!! You were very kind to take all the time to help just one person with this very specific issue.

It works great! Next week I will receive my pay day and I will send you another donation!

I love you Rom and I recommend that others try it.

I also found the black SS app. Cabs so I have used

them with your Rom. Your WMP is the BEST!!!

Thanks Again!........Diverdude