Custom WM6.5 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest rayghost

Hi Ryrzy, I have an omnia i900 with the software version PDA:i900XKHK2/ATHL2 , PHONEi900BOHK1, and work with a windows vista pc. Which rom version do you recommend?

Guest woj999
i had one problem with this great ROM.

2 times the voice was muted [ although the volume bar show level 4 or 5]

only soft reset solved it.

had to switch to another ROM.....

I would be glad to have this fixed in the next version.

I think it is a great ROM !

When the voice is muted, try call to someone ang hang off. I call to operator ;) It's works :D I have this problem on many roms...

Guest Ryrzy
Hi Ryrzy, I have an omnia i900 with the software version PDA:i900XKHK2/ATHL2 , PHONEi900BOHK1, and work with a windows vista pc. Which rom version do you recommend?

on vista you can not install those ROMs... only via grandprix... please search for tutorial

Guest rayghost
on vista you can not install those ROMs... only via grandprix... please search for tutorial

Okay I will, thanks for your response

Guest Omnia Users

Hi Ryrzy,

Reading this forum is very interesting. I am a proud owner of Samsung Omnia i900 (VODAFONE) and am current using ACHJ2 firmware. I really want to use your M2M firmware. I have downloaded the firmware M2M upgrade file and GrandPrix for xp. Forgive me but I am a very novice user. I shall be most grateful if anyone can give me a step by step instruction on how to install the firmware as I do not want to brick the phone.

Could you also let me know if I have to download the samsung driver and if so where can I download it from.

Many, Many thanks for all your help.smile.gif

Edited by Omnia Users

Guest diverdude

Mr Ryrzy, Any news with 23007??? Has the new version inproved over the last versons? If so, when will you up-load for us? Thanks for your work!!

Diverdude

Guest thtcpapa

Hi,Ryrzy!

I wanted to flash your ROM but found dead link in RapidShare ?

In my located region, I can't use megaupload.

Can you please relink your ROM or could somebody else give me another link.

Thanks

Guest Ryrzy
Hi,Ryrzy!

I wanted to flash your ROM but found dead link in RapidShare ?

In my located region, I can't use megaupload.

Can you please relink your ROM or could somebody else give me another link.

Thanks

sorry my mistake :D now links are OK ;) if all is good today i upload 23007 :)

Guest Charllie

Hi Ryrzy,

Thanks very much for the rom, very fast and very staple. Appreciate your hard work.

I have a few questions if thats ok, tried searchin and googling first but couldn't find anything that i could understand.

Overnight i lost the ability to activate the windows 6.5 default lock when holding down the front key. How can i reset this (tried searching all settings on phone but couuld not find).

My location is not available in weather for M2D, is there a guide out there somewhere that explains where i can get my location data from and how to add it to manilla.

I could not find the M2D folder in prog files, where is it located.

Hope you don't mind me asking the questions but new to 6.5 and cant find the answers anywhere else.

Cheers

Charllie

PS You mention uploading a newer version, whats going to be different in that.

Guest Ryrzy
Overnight i lost the ability to activate the windows 6.5 default lock when holding down the front key. How can i reset this (tried searching all settings on phone but couuld not find).

My location is not available in weather for M2D, is there a guide out there somewhere that explains where i can get my location data from and how to add it to manilla.

I could not find the M2D folder in prog files, where is it located.

try to activate lockscreen in settings -> System -> Smart Lock -> WM6.5 new lock

to make it to frond key -> Settings -> Personal -> Buttons -> END Key -> Lock device

M2D is in windows directory... what city from you are ? i will add in new build 

Guest lsherif

Hi Ryrzy,

Indeed very nice , stable & fast rom, have been using it from the day you uploaded with M2D.

Just eager to know when you will upload the 23007 ?

Guest Charllie
try to activate lockscreen in settings -> System -> Smart Lock -> WM6.5 new lock

to make it to frond key -> Settings -> Personal -> Buttons -> END Key -> Lock device

Hi Ryrzy,

Thanks for the response, all working now, i appreciate that.

Can you add Pontypool (South Wales, United Kingdom, it will come under Torfaen or Gwent sometimes) and Benitachell (Costa Blanca, Soain). I would really appreciate if you could add them but if busy then don't worry.

Thanks again for great rom and your time.

Charllie

Guest preestley

Please add hyvinkaa, finland also if it's not too much trouble ;)

I had memory low warning yesterday with opera, didn't have any other programs running...strange.

great rom anyway. Keep it up.

Guest _unknown_

Hi Ryrzy,

You saved my day, after flashing )for very first time) with original rom and only showing a nice phone icon with remark next to it i decided to flash it with yours.

So i downloaded M2D version, because of the nice standby layout but after starting the phone i seem to have the normal version layout ?

There is M2DC in the menu but no theme also i'm unable to find google maps icon. i can only launch it by browsing with file explorer to the folder and launch from there.

Anyway thanks for you great rom

Okti :D

Również czekam.

So far i've been using previous ROM by Ryrzy. Its fast and its stable. Im waiting for Polish edition + some feedback from users. If changes between 21xx and 23xxx build are not huge or remarkable i see no point in jumping between those 2 by Ryrzy ;)

Guest Omnia Users

Sorry Guys I really want to install the M2M on my omnia i900 (Vodafone) and I would really appreciated your help please. Could you please confirm the following steps are correct:

First I need to download the samsung modem driver and install in on a computer running XP

secondly Flashing is then simpily turn off phone, open flasher exe (i900_DXID1_21921_R6.5v1M), plug in usb, turn on phone, then press start and wait patiently! It will restart a few time s which is NORMAL. You can then remove the device once the flasher says JOB DONE.

Could anyone please confirm the above steps are correct. Thank you. Much appreciated.

Guest Ryrzy
very nice ROM.... how can I turn the clock into 24 hours display?

chose regional settings and select germany ;)

btw. chłopaki... przepraszam za zaleglosci w PL romach :D w tym tygodniu nadrobie :) obiecuje