breadtrk

SPB3 keeps jumping back to today screen

I have searched hi and low for this before posting. I bought SPB and installed it yesterday. No matter what app I have open the phone jumps back to the professional screen every few seconds and I have to restart the app. Even if I'm in settings it just changes focus back to the professional screen. What could be causing this?

I have searched hi and low for this before posting. I bought SPB and installed it yesterday. No matter what app I have open the phone jumps back to the professional screen every few seconds and I have to restart the app. Even if I'm in settings it just changes focus back to the professional screen. What could be causing this?

Si I guess no else has this or has ever had this trouble? Maybe I didn't explain it clearly. Say I'm playing G-Invaders and suddenly the today screen, (SPB3 pro screen) pops up. Say I'm reading email...........out of no where the today screen pops up, Say I'm watching pron and just as he is about to stick it in her............... the today screen pops up. I think you can see how annoying this is.

Verizon Omnia i910

BGTM WM6.5 ROM

SPB 3.0

One thought is, make sure you are not hitting the end key (bottom right). That key is programmed to take you back to SPB no matter what you are doing which is what you are describing.

I'm having the same problem, any solution?

are you using the new rom or old one?

i had no problem with the old one, but now if you are using the new one, id be scared to go to it if i couldnt get SPB3 working properly

I'm having the same problem, any solution?

I have the same problem too. I will to try describe the problem:

1) the problem appears after upgrade rom to 6.5 sector, Khuanchai_Omnia_Lite_21820_vW1 the SPB3 work fine, when i upgrade to DXID1_23001_X1 the problem appears and DXID1_23007_Z1LiteBlack the problem still there.

2) the problem appears is vinculated with the taskbar, when the clock change, the home screen (of spb3) bring to front, when the batery change %, bring to front too. This depend on if show the batery o clock in the task bar. I wanna try with the original driver (change battery level in 10%), with i suposed, the taskbar redraw less.

Sorry for my english, regards.

I have the same problem too. I will to try describe the problem:

1) the problem appears after upgrade rom to 6.5 sector, Khuanchai_Omnia_Lite_21820_vW1 the SPB3 work fine, when i upgrade to DXID1_23001_X1 the problem appears and DXID1_23007_Z1LiteBlack the problem still there.

2) the problem appears is vinculated with the taskbar, when the clock change, the home screen (of spb3) bring to front, when the batery change %, bring to front too. This depend on if show the batery o clock in the task bar. I wanna try with the original driver (change battery level in 10%), with i suposed, the taskbar redraw less.

Sorry for my english, regards.

Have been using both Sector's and Khuanchai's ROMs(currently on build 21928), haven't seen this problem AT ALL.. I am using SPB3 build 6501 by the way.. and I use the Lifestyle screen all the time.

One quick question... did you flash to the new CF03 ROM, or are you using the old CC20 ROM with the BGTM 6.5?

No, I'm using one of the older BGTM 6.5's on a fresh CC20. I always go all the way and start with the CC20, I'm not ready to go up to the CF03 just yet.

One thought is, make sure you are not hitting the end key (bottom right). That key is programmed to take you back to SPB no matter what you are doing which is what you are describing.

Since it does this even if I lay the thing on the desk, I don't think that could be it. I have used Total Commander to shut down any other applications trying to solve this.

Sounds application related. I would do a hard reset, and install app's one at a time until it starts happening again. Make sure you install the latest build of MS3 by downloading it from their website.

Sounds application related. I would do a hard reset, and install app's one at a time until it starts happening again. Make sure you install the latest build of MS3 by downloading it from their website.

I guess I'll have to reflash to the all new stuff tonight. It is such a pain in the tail to do, well.... not the reflashing, that is quick. It is everything else, all the tweaks and customizations..............

Well, install the apps one at a time first, until you find the culprit. That way, if uninstalling doesn't fix the issue, you can hard reset without losing all your customizations, etc again.

I think this could solve the problem, please try this:

HKLM>software>microsoft>shell>taskbar>consistentclockandbattery, change Dword 0 to 1 then soft reset

(if u don't have this entry, make it)

any solution for that??

still have the bug

using latest kuanchai rom (July 24th) and latest SPB app.

Eduuuu do you solve this problem?

I do 2 things and i solve it.

1) Remove the mortscript from the startup with sktools ("the script solve the bluetooth problem")

2) Remove auto-startup the bluetooth icon's taskbar.

a gente se ve. :D