Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5 V2.6/"FloTanium" M2d v2.4.1/"BlissTanium" v2.4.1

Guest bga7x

I was able to change the background picture of the theme for both Default_stwater_ 240_400 and Default_stwater_400_240 under windows file, how do I change the one when I’m using the phone, dialing or in a call.

I was able to change the background picture of the theme for both Default_stwater_ 240_400 and Default_stwater_400_240 under windows file, how do I change the one when I’m using the phone, dialing or in a call.

answered in the the other thread that you asked this question in

2 things:

1. Asphalt 4 won't run. It keeps giving me an error message that certain files aren't found: "the file asphalt 4 cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found." etc....

2. Nitrogen doesn't work either: "could not load the selected skin file. Nitrogen will attempt to load another skin from the skins directory" and when it picks a new skin, it is stretched out on the screen, only the default skin (which is rather ugly) works the way it should.

I have done a hard reset. Sorry if any of this has been answered already. Other than these minor issues, this rom is the best so far.

Also, I had these problems with the B*Ware rom as well.

edit: Looks like Nitrogen only works in Portrait, so that's what my problem was.

Edited by muskamj

whooaa, all this quiet after a release can only mean one thing--v2.6 is ROCK SOLID. i should take the wife out to dinner and buy her all the mexitinis she wants so she'll pass out early, then i can flash my phone.

Edited by arirang

whooaa, all this quiet after a release can only mean one thing--v2.6 is ROCK SOLID. i should take the wife out to dinner and buy her all the mexitinis she wants so she'll pass out early, then i can flash my phone.

Please do. I really like this one. Very fast, and seems to fix some sms glitches I was having. Beautiful work.

Try disabling wifi power save mode in power settings....worked for me.

I toggle it -- disable then apply, then re-enable and apply. I don't think the Power Saving option is the issue, but toggling this setting causes it to show up again.

Of course you may not want power saving set on for WiFi...that's up to you... :)

Guest bicycleray
So I just flashed to 2.6, awesome job Bgill, thanks.

I cant find Asphalt 4 anywhere, though. Did I do something wrong?

I was the same way. Just check under the Games link in the start menu

Guest AFBcon06

Was the text message trigger switched from what you used to what was in the kitchen by wozzer? The reason I ask is that I get more texts that come in and sit until I wake the phone

dont know why but since 2.51 my ie is slow as sh*t also text messages laggs anybody have an idea why i to get that as well afd

Edited by maxtcee

Guest montebello

in 2.6 i also noticed the Asphalt issue.

The white Windows button gets replaced by a color version when you move out of the starting screen...

Blazing fast and stable so far for me!

can't wait to see an updated Blisstanium.

you rock Bgill!

Guest montebello
2. Nitrogen doesn't work either: "could not load the selected skin file. Nitrogen will attempt to load another skin from the skins directory" and when it picks a new skin, it is stretched out on the screen, only the default skin (which is rather ugly) works the way it should.

edit: Looks like Nitrogen only works in Portrait, so that's what my problem was.

Nitrogen works, just some of the skins need to add landscape support? or maybe a bug in the skin. But Nitrogen WORKs for me. Actually once of the skins support both portrait and landscape.. i believe the last one. Try that one out :)

I'm not sure if this is the best resolution for the missing WiFi in Wireless manager, but I read about this same problem in another forum for i900 and the fix works for me. Go into \Windows and run WLANloader. that does the trick for me

Guest montebello

BGILL, i am having the same issue as muskamj. It also looks like other people are reporting the same thing with Asphalt

1. Asphalt 4 won't run. It keeps giving me an error message that certain files aren't found: "the file asphalt 4 cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found." etc....