WM 6.5 [CF03] ROM's by Hartv427

Guest hartv427

Guest jimgreco

Hartv427, do you have a link to your build right before the "6.5.1" builds? I updated recently to the latest but seem to be having a lot of problems and I would like to downgrade. Thanks

i noticed i still have the bug where from the dialer you cant open up contacts.

you can click menu, then when you hit open contact nothing happens.

all of the other options seem to work from that menu though

so to open a contact i still have to exit out to the homescreen then open contacts from the soft key.

which works fine, its just a few extra clicks

Guest hartv427
i noticed i still have the bug where from the dialer you cant open up contacts.

you can click menu, then when you hit open contact nothing happens.

all of the other options seem to work from that menu though

so to open a contact i still have to exit out to the homescreen then open contacts from the soft key.

which works fine, its just a few extra clicks

Yes true there are some problems with the samsung dialer starting with 23009 you have a few options though you can install Phonebook.cab from my cabs directory HERE and it will open that or you can switch to the WM Dialer via advanced config

Edited by hartv427

Guest dynomite
Yes true there are some problems with the samsung dialer starting with 23009 you have a few options though you can install Phonebook.cab from my cabs directory HERE and it will open that or you can switch to the WM Dialer via advanced config

Hartv, could you explain how to do this in advanced config? Thanx

Guest lioryte

menu->tools->adv. config->phone->phone skin change from enabled to disabled. Keep in mind that this skin won't auto lock so you might wanna use a lock application somethin' like smartlock to have the phone locked while on a call. info HERE cab is attached

WWE_Chobit_Company_SmartLock_1.7E.cab

Guest Wildman3064132
Hart,

This ROM is GREAT. I love the simplicity of it.

I did try to add Showaco's Opera Titanium Panel, and was not successful. I installed Opera to the device first, then installed the Opera Panel. I enabled it from within CHome Editor, and saved the panel order to the registry, but it does not show. Do you have any idea what might be happening?

Honestly, I don't know why your ROM doesn't get more "attention."

Have you restarted unit or even just disable and reactivate Plugin and issue should be fixed.

Guest Wildman3064132

Have you tried this,I know it isnt free but a wonderful application...

post-509959-1252363678_thumb.png

Edited by Wildman3064132

Guest kericksomu

Thanks for this ROM!

For any PointUI users out there, I have tried many ROMs, this is the first one has been rock solid stable running the latest PointUI with PointSense and 6+ Applets.

Guest hartv427
Thanks for this ROM!

For any PointUI users out there, I have tried many ROMs, this is the first one has been rock solid stable running the latest PointUI with PointSense and 6+ Applets.

Your welcome

I'll be posting some new roms soon

Guest blindingword

Hey great job on getting the Samsung dialer to work. I can't stand the default win mobile one. The Samsung one towers over it. I really am enjoying your rom thanks Hartv.

Edited by blindingword

details? it was to repair the slow typing issue. you install the flotouch cab, soft rest. then install touchresponse, soft reset. then just open up fltouch and set your options as needed.

if you dont need kinetic scrolling you can just install touchresponse.