Windows Media Player doesn't work

Guest danzer

Guest danzer

Hey guys,

Is there a way I can get windows media player working again without having to reset it? I have a lot of apps so I don't want to reset it. None of my tones work except for my email which is strange. It randomly happened after I plugged it in to recharge one night. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

• 2 months later...
Guest Sterneman
Hey guys,

Is there a way I can get windows media player working again without having to reset it? I have a lot of apps so I don't want to reset it. None of my tones work except for my email which is strange. It randomly happened after I plugged it in to recharge one night. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

I'm suddenly having this exact same issue. It started freezing up on me a week or so ago, now all my ringtones, audio files, and video files are giving an error saying they're corrupted. Anyone else?

Gus

I'm suddenly having this exact same issue. It started freezing up on me a week or so ago, now all my ringtones, audio files, and video files are giving an error saying they're corrupted. Anyone else?

Gus

Hey Gus,

I just had to do a factory reset and everything worked fine. I've had no problems since. I guess that's the only way to get it to work. It also didn't take too long to get my apps installed too. That's my only advice lol

Danzer

• 1 month later...