Techmaster's CF03 Neo RH v6.0 Build 23064 FIXED

Guest techmaster7545

Guest robdp
the allow USB connections has to be turned off and click pda select file then click detect turnoff phone plug it in then turn it on

Thank you, I was able to load and run it on my phone, and enjoyed it thus far. Awesome work...thank you.

Guest techmaster7545
Thank you, I was able to load and run it on my phone, and enjoyed it thus far. Awesome work...thank you.

Thank you for the comment , glad u got it working

Guest blacwin22
That's because you have not gotten a lock with GPS yet. The difference here is Google Maps is using cell towers to acquire your position at start, then the more precise lock comes when GPS locks.

thanks for the explanation, do you know how to get it to lock on, iv tried sitting outside on my patio for about 2 hours and it still wouldnt lock on, am i doing something wrong?

Guest blazingwolf
thanks for the explanation, do you know how to get it to lock on, iv tried sitting outside on my patio for about 2 hours and it still wouldnt lock on, am i doing something wrong?

Well, it's hard to say as it seems each individual has to do something different. Make sure the location is set to on and not 911. Make sure it is a clear sky and a nice open area. If that doesn't help then try driving (doesn't help me usually but others say that it helps them).

Guest robdp

Make sure to change the GPS Local Setting to Location On (instead of 911 Only), via: Settings/Personal/Phone/Services/GPS. That should do it.

Guest blacwin22
Make sure to change the GPS Local Setting to Location On (instead of 911 Only), via: Settings/Personal/Phone/Services/GPS. That should do it.

i have the gps on, its the first thing i do every time i flash. ill try BW's idea of the clear sky and open evironment, then ill try driving.

thanks for all the help guys, i hope it works

Guest blacwin22
Well, it's hard to say as it seems each individual has to do something different. Make sure the location is set to on and not 911. Make sure it is a clear sky and a nice open area. If that doesn't help then try driving (doesn't help me usually but others say that it helps them).

that worked out perfectly man, its a beautiful clear day here in denver, i stood in my backyard for the last 10 minutes and it got me locked down to within 40 meters which is a lot better then 2700.

thanks for all the help, i knew this was the best place to go for answers.

Guest techmaster7545

ok ill switch to blue next time this time just doing new dialer with white numbers finally and drag& drop new start menu icons and maybe taskbar should be sometime today then ill have to skin everything blue lol fun fun

Guest robdp
dnt have a fix my weather in my rom works

The Weather works for me as well (but the Radar Setup does not…even when I removed your exiting URLs and entered my own, it still displays Texas’ Radar) :)

Also the CHomeEditor, I couldn’t get the CHomeFavs to work right, but this may have to do with my lack of knowledge and the need to get a hold of the manual (if one is available) ;)

Guest MadDogg2288

ok im going my first flash on an omnia and i dont want to screw it up. i have read every post in this thread. is there any issue flashing with windows 7. I do have cf03 rom already. so all i need to do is get UMDL and click on pda look for the rom i downloaded then turn off my phone, plug in, turn back on, and thats it right? If i dont want the rom can i flash back to cf03? thanks for your help

Guest techmaster7545
ok im going my first flash on an omnia and i dont want to screw it up. i have read every post in this thread. is there any issue flashing with windows 7. I do have cf03 rom already. so all i need to do is get UMDL and click on pda look for the rom i downloaded then turn off my phone, plug in, turn back on, and thats it right? If i dont want the rom can i flash back to cf03? thanks for your help

no BGA7X flashes with Windows 7 , as far as step sounds right , yes u can flash back to CF03

Guest robdp
you will do fine , k i will have a newer one in abt a hr or so lot more goodies

I definately look forward to more goodies. Not sure what else you can pack on it though...

Guest MadDogg2288
you will do fine , k i will have a newer one in abt a hr or so lot more goodies

well i did it and i love it man thanks for your work......its real smooth.....that was too easy.....ill be looking forward to more of your work.....i do miss the bussiness card reader tho, i used it alot...is there a cab for that

Edited by MadDogg2288

Guest techmaster7545
well i did it and i love it man thanks for your work......its real smooth.....that was too easy.....ill be looking forward to more of your work.....i do miss the bussiness card reader tho, i used it alot...is there a cab for that

thanks glad u like it , im sure there is ill see if i can find it for u and post it

Guest techmaster7545

ok guys im at work now but testing is going good i will upload when i get home .

need a few votes: for the theme u want , a total diff theme coming next time

1 Crimson Den

2 Carbon Flame