MrCapcom's Custom Rom Final Build 28014

Guest MrCapcom

Guest eclsnowman
Ok, found part of the issues mentioned originally in the post, so I'm changing it.

Any reason why when you force a lock by holding down the "end call" key, it goes to plain, boring screen but when you let it autolock after a set period of time, it goes to a really cool screen?

Stock wm 6.5 lock is the Boring screen. S2U2 is the program you see when you autolock or hit power button on top of phone to lock. visit http://s2u2.ac-s2.com/ for more info.

weird. When I try to align the alignment just restarts. Can't get out of it unless i reset.

I have the same problem. Soft reset to get out...

Otherwise, I really like this ROM.

Guest jbr05ki

I'm getting that glitch where my apps shut down by themselves again. Also I can't have Google Maps or iGo running simultaneous with Pocket Player (it shuts off). Something's is conflicting with something...

Guest MrCapcom

lol im like wondering how you managed all that and you running MS3? You a cannon! lol

DROID is sweet though :-) When I get back from the break ill see about updating somethings

if I have time :-)

Hello Mr Campcom and everyone else in this thread. Let me start by saying good job my friend great rom i love the costum icons in the menu, everything works fine so far just one tiny little problem that i could probably live with if i have to but would like to see if it can be fixed. not sure if anyone has mentioned anything about this in the thread but dont have time to read through all 20+ pages already in here. ok after i flashed and installed all my s*** all icons worked fine flawlessly but when i went to shut down and start back up for the first time all the icons of the apps i installed go blank no icon just a crappy white blue window like icon in its place and i dont know how to fix that tried soft resetting a couple times but nothing, im runny your latest rom. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guest eclsnowman
Hello Mr Campcom and everyone else in this thread. Let me start by saying good job my friend great rom i love the costum icons in the menu, everything works fine so far just one tiny little problem that i could probably live with if i have to but would like to see if it can be fixed. not sure if anyone has mentioned anything about this in the thread but dont have time to read through all 20+ pages already in here. ok after i flashed and installed all my s*** all icons worked fine flawlessly but when i went to shut down and start back up for the first time all the icons of the apps i installed go blank no icon just a crappy white blue window like icon in its place and i dont know how to fix that tried soft resetting a couple times but nothing, im runny your latest rom. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Format My storage (just like you would format a flash drive). Connect your phone to your computer with USB connection mode set to "My storage". Move your files off "My storage". Format it just like you would a normal USB drive. Hard Reset, Reinstall, Enjoy.

I have to do this like every 20 flashes or so. I think it is file format corruption that causes it. Don't know why.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mudvayne622
Format My storage (just like you would format a flash drive). Connect your phone to your computer with USB connection mode set to "My storage". Move your files off "My storage". Format it just like you would a normal USB drive. Hard Reset, Reinstall, Enjoy.

I have to do this like every 20 flashes or so. I think it is file format corruption that causes it. Don't know why.

Do you mean Storage Card bc that is where i install all of my apps. I have the same problem but i just want to be clear b4 i mess something up. so copy files to pc, format...hard reset, reinstall files, flash, reinstall apps/programs/games and all the icons should be normal again?

Guest USMCamp0811

Can't seem to get my omnia to connect to my PC via USB (doesn't charge when connected either). I've checked the cable and it works, I've got windows 7 and everything is set the way its suppose to be.. ActiveSync set to USB on both the phone and PC. Also tried it with my other computer running Vista and same thing.. are there some hidden setting on the phone I might try?

Can't seem to get my omnia to connect to my PC via USB (doesn't charge when connected either). I've checked the cable and it works, I've got windows 7 and everything is set the way its suppose to be.. ActiveSync set to USB on both the phone and PC. Also tried it with my other computer running Vista and same thing.. are there some hidden setting on the phone I might try?

check the usb setting data" Internal data call"

:) :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest linker7

Hi, Thanks for the great rom, I find your rom to be the most adecuate and customizable of all roms I flashed until now. :D

I have though one problem. I dont quite like the home screen of this rom. I prefer much more the home screen of the M2D. I was wondering if it is possible to cook the rom with a m2d theme I downloaded, by putting it in the XDA_UC folder before cooking it.

I also was wondering if it is possible to change the home screen applications, such as picture folder, music folder, game, etc. How do I do this?

Finally, a general question, is it possible to uninstalled programs which are already cooked in a rom?

Please help me out here, and sorry if I failed in explaining my problem correctly, this is my first post after all. ;)

thanks

Hi, Thanks for the great rom, I find your rom to be the most adecuate and customizable of all roms I flashed until now. :D

I have though one problem. I dont quite like the home screen of this rom. I prefer much more the home screen of the M2D. I was wondering if it is possible to cook the rom with a m2d theme I downloaded, by putting it in the XDA_UC folder before cooking it.

I also was wondering if it is possible to change the home screen applications, such as picture folder, music folder, game, etc. How do I do this?

Finally, a general question, is it possible to uninstalled programs which are already cooked in a rom?

Please help me out here, and sorry if I failed in explaining my problem correctly, this is my first post after all. ;)

thanks

**XDA_UA only works to add programs after a flash.

**Cooked in programs I don.t believe can be removed for the most part.

It may be easier to upgrade to one of the current chef md2 rom plus you'll get the latest rom build.

The newer builds IMHO work nicer :(

:D :D

Guest DJyosnow

First I want to say thank you a million. My jaw dropped after install (the OS) and my various games and programs upon seeing my left over memory!! Yes I finally jumped on the band wagon!!

Hope I have an easy fix for my need~question. Where the heck can I get some different colored task bars? I'm used to the old school RC Mod which just changed the task bars and text as desired by the color code chart. WTF lolz is there a program (or files) that work on this rom ~ 6.5. So I can change the color of the task bar.

I'm finding most don't work and always lock my device up. I like the transparent ones BLUE, Clear, Brown, Pink...ect possibly. Also preferably a program just like RC Mod used to do.

Please & Thank you

~DJyoSNOW~ ~PLUR~ Peace Love Unity Respect

• 2 months later...
Guest Neil_G

Hey guys I need some help! I just flashed to the 28014 ROM but for some reason I cannot connect ot the internet at all. I've tried soft resetting, hard resetting, reflashing (3 times), and even trying to resetup the internet on my phone, but nothing seems to work. Any advice! BTW this is by far the best build I've had on my phone other than the internet problem I'm having. It's Great!

Edited by Neil_G