SRS WOW HD 1.5.1.0

Guest sector

Guest vovatom
Vova, please read my post #130 from here:

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/289279/...rking/page/120/

Try to use 3 files in that post, then install only 2.SRS_WOW_HD_1.5.1.0_OMNIA.CAB (but download it again from Sector's first post) and softreset.

I don't know why, but definitely is security policy preventing SDK-sert files to be installed and run only in your Omnia.

But as i see now, first download Sector's cabs again, because there is no such file as it is in your post: 2.SRS_WOW_HD_1.5.1.0_O.cab

Great thanks for help! Firstly i tryed to do as you discribed. There was nothing. The same mistake. But after i downloaded and installed two files from first Sector's post again and it works!

Guest dwallersv
Awesome work, guys! Got it installed, and the driver is enabled.

Can I ask a quick question? Do I need to enable this some way per application. For instance, I use Core Player to play music/video on my i910 - will this enhance playback through CP by default? Or do I need to assign this audio driver to coreplayer? (I need to set the video output to Intel xScale to watch in landscape. Is something ismilar needed for audio to play through SRS drivers?)

SRS will process all sound on the device, regardless of the output device.

EDIT: Interesting. SRS WOW settings show up if I go to settings from START, but not if I go to system settings using SPB MS3 launcher.

Yeah, don't worry about that -- quirk with MS3. This has frustrated me too.

Try killing MS3 then restarting it a few times. If that doesn't work, reboot a few times. It always shows up eventually. I have no idea what the magic is to make it show up determinatively.

Guest dwallersv

Three days now, not a single failure. You've done it, Vbox!!!!

A note on the settings, InputGain and OutputGain... Setting default values in the registry as per Vbox's previous post will look like it didn't work if you check the SRS settings cpl after rebooting. These parameters will still read -6db and -2db respectively.

This threw me off for a long time until I stumbled by change on how the thing deals with these default settings.

As soon as you use bluetooth headphones the settings will revert to the stored defaults in the registry. So this does work, at least with bluetooth. Haven't tried it with wired headphones.

Guest GodsGift

Ok been using Samsung R2VS since everyone was getting problems with SRS WOW.

But since Sector and Vox are involved I'll give this a whirl and report back...

Cheers guys.

GG

EDIT: Ok installed first time no probs. I have uninstalled R2VS and will try this later with my headphones on the way home.

One thing I noticed. S2U2 shows that a bluetooth headset is attached when it isnt. Bluetooth isnt even on.

Will report back tomorrow.

GG

Edited by GodsGift

Guest vivax

hi, thanx a lot . it works gr8. one Q though, the version that gets installed is 1.2 wats the difference between 1.2 and 1.5?

thank you

Edited by vivax

Guest BARBOSS

Thank you for your works, works very well on the Russian firmware PUIE2, just why the default is selected mono sound("Headphones")?

Can you make the default "Internal (Stereo)"? :)

Thanx you again.

Thank you for your works, works very well on the Russian firmware PUIE2, just why the default is selected mono sound("Headphones")?

Can you make the default "Internal (Stereo)"? :)

Thanx you again.

Haha, it's not mono ;) But if you want to select the other profile "Internal (Stereo)" (who is with less bass than Headphones), go to HKLM\System\State\Hardware search for Headset and change it's value to 0 (zero).

You can switch 2 profiles while listening music to decide which of both have more good sound ;)

Guest BARBOSS
Haha, it's not mono :) But if you want to select the other profile "Internal (Stereo)" (who is with less bass than Headphones), go to HKLM\System\State\Hardware search for Headset and change it's value to 0 (zero).

You can switch 2 profiles while listening music to decide which of both have more good sound ;)

;) If you compare these 2 parameters in headphones, then you will understand what I am talking about, where stereo, and where mono!

Thank you.

Edited by BARBOSS

Three days now, not a single failure. You've done it, Vbox!!!!

A note on the settings, InputGain and OutputGain... Setting default values in the registry as per Vbox's previous post will look like it didn't work if you check the SRS settings cpl after rebooting. These parameters will still read -6db and -2db respectively.

This threw me off for a long time until I stumbled by change on how the thing deals with these default settings.

As soon as you use bluetooth headphones the settings will revert to the stored defaults in the registry. So this does work, at least with bluetooth. Haven't tried it with wired headphones.

Thanks for your appreciation!

They only overwrite defaults, not important... So if you have only default values -6 -2 when device loads, you have these reg. in wrong folder - you have it in WOWHD, but they must be in WOWXT. That was exactly my explanation in #131.

That depends of the way driver initialises in the device - your exactly. But... read my post again if you want to fine tune that outputs, and experiment if you want.

If they dont work, the defaults -6 -2 will be loaded.

SRS will process all sound on the device, regardless of the output device.

Almost exactly, Radio app is not affected

Guest daeman012
hi, thanx a lot . it works gr8. one Q though, the version that gets installed is 1.2 wats the difference between 1.2 and 1.5?

thank you

I believe the included DLL version is 1.5.1 (61424 bytes), only the control panel is the older version 1.2.1.

Edited by daeman012

Guest Mike178
Haha, it's not mono :) But if you want to select the other profile "Internal (Stereo)" (who is with less bass than Headphones), go to HKLM\System\State\Hardware search for Headset and change it's value to 0 (zero).

Hi, thanks for all the hard work,

i want to know if u change the headset value to 0, it will not disable the use of the headset?

i did it and now the headset icon is not showing anymore in S2U2..

Guest adhip

I'm using khuanchai_omnia_M2D_21028_BTFixed ROM (6.1). I tried to install softreset uninstall softreset install softreset 2 times with same error message : no driver installed. But when I disable touchflo from Today and do it again the 3rd time I did it. Thanks for this awesome software!

Guest ahhon83

I actually installed it in my storage card, does it work? I'm not sure, but it does shows in setting/srs wow hd and it is enabled.

Anyone can recommend bluetooth headset?

Guest mementomori
I actually installed it in my storage card, does it work? I'm not sure, but it does shows in setting/srs wow hd and it is enabled.

YES JABRA HALO...just amazing

btw any problem if r2vs is installed?

Edited by mementomori

Guest mementomori

i know its very personal but what do people experience as good settings? im now using headphones with the default settings..just curious

No matter where you choose to install the files were hardcoded to install to \winodws only :)

Guest Henxu

Hi Sector.

GJ, but, I've been with problems now.

Today , I was in the Subway (or Underground) around Madrid listening to the music, with S2P (I don't know why with WMP or AudioManager , the sounds freeze like a second every "x" seconds)Don't know if it's my device or my cable (cuz it is a bit broken). It was ok, no freeze music, and when 1st song have finished, It doesn't play more music so I have to turn on the device and turn it off again (I mean sleep mode, so the music keeps playing).

After the 2nd song, either:

1. The phone hungs up and doesn't wake up.

2. The phone can wake up but screen freezes.

Hope you can try it and see what happend, if you don't have this problem I will try hard-resetting or re-flash. (I don't like it... re-install all blablablablabal)

Thanks.

Guest andylyf
What actually this program can do? i dont understand? Please try to explain? Just noob.

this program makes your ears wax drip out when listening to music....

Guest Gary Crutcher
Thats because with Khuanchai's roms u have to go to setings personal buttons and change the wake up buton to ANY.Its not a WOW problem :)

Uh...I had already done that before installing srs_wow.

Gary

Guest kdkinc

Works great so far on i910 using blazingwolf MS3 1.3....

Now I have to spend more money for better earbuds !!!

Edited by kdkinc