SRS WOW HD 1.5.1.0

Guest sector

Guest mppjunk1969

Thanks SO MUCH!

Sounds/works so well that I'm going to buy a 16gb card for my phone!!! (couldn't justify it before, the sound quality as a media player was just "ok")

:D

It seems SRS Wow, is breaking the Loud Speaker for the OmniaLite Dialer, anybody else experiencing this, and is it something that could be fixed, as I love both programs :D

Guest Phxchristian

I have two settings depending on whether I use it hooked up to a stereo with bigger speakers or just have it unplugged.

Speakers -->Headphones mode

SRS 3D Effect 90%

SRS Center Effect 40%

SRS Focus Level 80%

SRS Definition Level 90%

TruBass

SRS TruBass Level 100%

SRS TruBass Speaker Size 40Hz

Input Gain -4db

Output Gain -2db

Built-In Speaker

I just change speaker size to 400hz instead... Much clearer and doesn't get drowned out by the bass... Everything else leave the same and I set my equalizer in Nitrogen to

Preamp (Mid)

60 Hz (one half tick above Mid)

170 Hz (one half tick above Mid)

310 Hz (just above Mid)

600 Hz (at Mid)

1khz (at Mid)

3khz (just below Mid)

6khz (just below Mid)

12khz (just below Mid)

14khz (at Mid)

16khz (at Mid)

Guest lonXionX
most probably cause u need to apply also the security xml settings

Hi

Sector and friends :D

I hope someone can help me with this

Im running Ryrzy 6.5 roms by the way, can you please tell me where i can find the security xml settings to fiix this issue? It really sounds fantastic but this issue preventing me to enjoy it :P

Wow was fine on my 6.1 roms

thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tk-germany

Hi,

I got a strange Problem.

Since I used SRS Wow the first time, some weeks ago it was great, but after some days, i listened to music with my headphones, I wanted to optimize the soundsettings a little bit.

That seemed to break my dsp, as i now can listen to podcasts and music over the internal speaker, but if i connect my headphones or something else on the sound-output, i just hear silent noise, some frequencies seem to be broken, as i can hear drums and guitar very silent but no bit of speech. it sounds a bit, like a too strong compressed audio-file (you know, that blub blub, like its under water :D )

i allready did some hard-resets and also installed new roms, but the problem can not be fixed...

sure, slowly i begin to love that sound, but anyone here has any idea, what i could do, to maky my audio-out work again, as without human speech, its nearly unpossible to listen to podcasts :(

Thanks,

greetz from Berlin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest B-Man2005

hi ,

i have a problem .. got version 6.5 28005 of windows mobile... and srs wow always leads to a blank screen when it goes to standby.. have to make a softreset..

are there any programs that arent compatible with srs... in my rom are is nitrogenplayer cooked-in.

could you help me... i installed it the correct way... i swear ! ^^

sorry for my bad englisch ^^

Guest Heintraag

Added this to my 6.5 ultralite + MS3 setup. Can't find the config button with MS3 but that appears to be a MS3 glitch. Just soft reset and then first setup SRS before starting up SPB Mobile Shell 3 and you wil be listening to sweet tunes after that.

Thanks Sector and Vbox :D

Guest t3h_g3n3r4l

This is amazing. Great work.

I had this working in WM 6.1. Is it functional and/or stable in WM 6.5? I'm running Flotanium and would really like to be sure it works before installing it.

Guest leap_ahead
I have two settings depending on whether I use it hooked up to a stereo with bigger speakers or just have it unplugged.

Built-In Speaker

I just change speaker size to 400hz instead... Much clearer and doesn't get drowned out by the bass... Everything else leave the same and I set my equalizer in Nitrogen to

thanks for the settings ..where i can find this ?Built-In Speaker

I just change speaker size to 400hz instead

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Edge330

I installed this,but in settings I don't have SRS

EDIT: I found a proble,when I'm using spb shell,there are not SRS in settings,but when I use standard menu,everything is ok

Edited by Edge330

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CeLkA86

"Hi

Can I Ask what is this app? ( SRS Wow HD)"

Sorry. I installed and i realized what is it.i will test how does this work.

Edited by CeLkA86

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Pearl Jam

Sorry guys but do you know if I can increase in-call volume (not on speakerphone - just regular) with SRS Wow? Thanks!!! I have a i910 and the keypad code obviosly doesnt work for me.

Guest achugar

Volume gain, *#0002*28346# (music 4p earphones controls the handsfree that came with the phone)

Can you tell me what values are you using in that fields.

Becouse i like the SRS but i just dont get high volume.

I`m using nitrogen but i have also test others and i just can´t get the volume that i want.