HTC Sense UI for Pointui

Guest philly-d

Guest philly-d

One of the things I love about Windows Mobile is its Transformer-like ability to err transform and the very active community of developers who give our devices a new lease of life (Thanks ;)).

With last months announcement of the Android based HTC Sense UI, developers have been very busy over the last few weeks. For those of us that can't wait until the official Windows Mobile release, here is another UI clone to add to the earlier ThrottleLauncher skin, this time coming from the Pointui team.

It's called PointSense and it looks great!

thumb_26-Jul-2009_PointSense.jpg

Now you've seen it, head over to the Pointui community forum for full instructions on download and install.

Let us know what you think and I'll post my thoughts once I've had a good play.

You know it makes Sense! :)

Via [pocketnow]

Guest semmtexx

This theme for Pointui is very nice. In my opinion, it's quite beyond the throttlelauncher theme as mentioned earlier. It's usability still lacks alot, but, in just a matter of days, users have been coming out of the woodwork showing preliminary examples of their own additions in the form of Pointui's "applets". Someone has even developed a S2U2 skin to match the theme as well! I think that this theme is very visually pleasing, and the creator, handle name "Blue Ocean" has posted a log on the changes in progress. We are soon to have a top task bar as well as more funcionality! Here is a sreeenshot of the progress..

screenshot1cfv.png

Guest atrius
This theme for Pointui is very nice. In my opinion, it's quite beyond the throttlelauncher theme as mentioned earlier. It's usability still lacks alot, but, in just a matter of days, users have been coming out of the woodwork showing preliminary examples of their own additions in the form of Pointui's "applets". Someone has even developed a S2U2 skin to match the theme as well! I think that this theme is very visually pleasing, and the creator, handle name "Blue Ocean" has posted a log on the changes in progress. We are soon to have a top task bar as well as more funcionality! Here is a sreeenshot of the progress..

screenshot1cfv.png

Yup, tried the throttlelauncher ui posted on modaco a few days ago, and this is vastly superior. Once it gets the top bar, and poinui gets a decent messaging and music playing applet, it'll be ideal.

Guest philly-d
Yup, tried the throttlelauncher ui posted on modaco a few days ago, and this is vastly superior. Once it gets the top bar, and poinui gets a decent messaging and music playing applet, it'll be ideal.

Thanks for the tip folks, this is a very interesting work in progress :)

Guest atrius

Just an FYI to those interested, PointSense now includes the top bar, and is integrated with nitrogen media player. I've moved full time to pointui with this theme now, it's just so damn slick...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.