Neo Titanium

Guest blazingwolf

Guest George_red_storm
This can not be installed to a storage card.

COffice is included. Check to see if it is enabled with CHome Editor.

No. COffice not included and it is not in CHome Editor!

Guest blazingwolf
No. COffice not included and it is not in CHome Editor!

Yes, COffice is included. It might not be working for you for some reason but it is included.

The questions is why is it not working for you. I'm not sure what the answer is right at the moment.

Guest George_red_storm
Yes, COffice is included. It might not be working for you for some reason but it is included.

The questions is why is it not working for you. I'm not sure what the answer is right at the moment.

I have insatlled the 3 files in your first post.

From the beginning coffice not included. I tested everything!

Can you give us a cab file please?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest daweed60

i've just install Neo and i've to say : thanks you!!!!

It's just amazing :)

The only issue i've it's fave people icon which doesn't appear but i'll search why!

Guest j_p_harrison

G'day Blazingwolf.

Firstly thanks for the work, I've been using Sectors roms with your neotitanium, i like it a lot. Just a question though: how can i redirect neotitaniums buttons to an application of my choice. For an example, instead of opening 'alarms' open 'galarm', and instead of opening 'calendar' open 'touch calendar'. I could do it with classic titanium becasue the registry links were straightforward, but neo seems a little more complicated...

Thanks bro! If i can do this i can avoid spb ms3.5...

i've just install Neo and i've to say : thanks you!!!!

It's just amazing :D

The only issue i've it's fave people icon which doesn't appear but i'll search why!

You have to install it before the neo skin!

Why COffice and Opera arent showing up in chome editor so I can enable them?

Installed in device memory and using ROM build 28004.

Edited by Sb.

Guest hendrik tanama

hi blazingwolf

I wanna ask something recently I just installed CMultiClock into neo titanium, after I finish installed it, the icon is missing from the panel, is there any method to put the icon back into the panel again thanks

ScreenShot1.jpg

the CMultiClock is show at the top picture it just show time and date but no icons

Guest Daniel Gava

Saluti!

I'm using Nicklashidegard 28005 Flotanium Rom, and i need some assistance, if possible.

I was trying to translate the clauncher using the chome editor, but i did some stupidity, and now clauncher is not been showed in Home screen...

Wat i need is to know the original configurations for the clauncher registry...

If u can help-me, thank you!!!

It is a great job, But I got a problem of the display.

Did I do something wrong?

post-610352-1259520108_thumb.jpg

Go into Menu>Panel Display Options>Type of icons used> and choose an icon type. If that fails try updating via WiFi.

Guest Daniel Gava
G'day Blazingwolf.

Firstly thanks for the work, I've been using Sectors roms with your neotitanium, i like it a lot. Just a question though: how can i redirect neotitaniums buttons to an application of my choice. For an example, instead of opening 'alarms' open 'galarm', and instead of opening 'calendar' open 'touch calendar'. I could do it with classic titanium becasue the registry links were straightforward, but neo seems a little more complicated...

Me too have the same issue. It would be nice to be able to do that. For instance, in the CMyPhotos, the right softkey appoints to the default WM "Pictures & Video" browser, when my choice for this would be the Resco Photo Manager.

But in Chome editor, choosing the "Manual Edit Item Values", than "CMyPhotos" in the left column, in the right column doesn't appear the SK2URL, as does in the "Clinks" pages or in "Cclock" page, for instance... Just appears the values "GUID, ICONPATHS and LOCNAME, which I don't know how to edit...

If there is a solution to this will be of great help.

Anyway I'm using it since now, and I left behind SM3.

Another question that I have is: Why the Clauncher enables only 5 pages? Even if I go on Chome editor and enable the pages from 6 to up, it doesn't come available on the interface...

Thanks!!!!!!

Edited by Daniel Gava

Guest emoture
hello again!

I have installed Titanium Weather and ATContacts. After this i have installed the Skin file and now here is the screen:

Screen01.png

Everything is fine for me now....

What I did was install the at ATcontacts first, then titanium weather, afterwards neo titanium....

Might I mention that I installed it all on the device memory, not on the storage card. I'm 100% sure that it will work for you!

Guest vkfloyd

if i dont have a ROM with Titanium built-in, can i still get the Neo Titanium that you have designed.

if yes, how>?

If NO, can you suggest a good ROM with Titanium built into it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SilverPony2001
if i dont have a ROM with Titanium built-in, can i still get the Neo Titanium that you have designed.

if yes, how>?

Yes you can. Install the contacts and weather from the first post, then download and install the Neo Titanium files from here(with landscape)

http://www.4shared.com/file/122285796/61ac..._Landscape.html

Guest SilverPony2001
G'day Blazingwolf.

Navigate to this REG entry and you should see a bunch of stuff like :MSCLOCK, :MSCALENDAR, etc...

HKLM/software/microsoft/shell/rai/

I know for the alarm, you can change the key that says "clock.exe" to something like "tclock.exe", and if you have the default samsung alarm program installed, it will open that when you try to change the alarm. So i'm guessing you can change it to whatever the EXE is for galarm to have it open that. I'm not sure about the calendar, I don't see any EXE in the :MSCALENDAR key... I did change :MSPIMG to the resco photo viewer, so now that opens on default when I try to view pictures. You have to use the whole path to the EXE file though. Ex, /My Storage/Program Files/Resco/whatever.exe

Guest exocide

Hi, I've downloaded your Titanium, and I've installed it on my Omnia.

But I think it's not working well.

I've read a couple page in page 1-3, they've got same issue with me.

The side icon don't appear + the weather icon only show "red x" picture.

Have you got a solution for that ?

Btw, thanks very much for your job. :)

Hmm, I think I found the problem.

The cab file must be installed in device, not in storage - that's my fault B)

Now, it works. But, the weather didn't show rain pic or sun pic, it's still show Red circle with X mark.

Edited by exocide

if yes, how>?

No. This is a skin which goes over the original titanium.

Heaps of roms,download a few and see which works best for you.