Best TF2D ROM for Elf?

Guest SilentBob

Guest SilentBob

Hi,

I now have a Touch HD, but am keeping hold of my old Elf as a 2nd/backup phone. This is the original T-Mobile Elf with 64Mb (not the Elfin).

I have CID unlocked & applied a PDAViet WM6.5 ROM with TF2D. Seems nice enough. However, with TF2D running there is very little free program memory, and I keep getting low memory notifications.

Can anyone suggest an alternative ROM (perhaps with a lower pagepool?) that can run TF3D successfully? A lite version should be ok, as I can install any further apps on the storage card.

Thanks,

Simon

Edited by SilentBob

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I now have a Touch HD, but am keeping hold of my old Elf as a 2nd/backup phone. This is the original T-Mobile Elf with 64Mb (not the Elfin).

I have CID unlocked & applied a PDAViet WM6.5 ROM with TF2D. Seems nice enough. However, with TF2D running there is very little free program memory, and I keep getting low memory notifications.

Can anyone suggest an alternative ROM (perhaps with a lower pagepool?) that can run TF3D successfully? A lite version should be ok, as I can install any further apps on the storage card.

Thanks,

Simon

Take a look at topix mod -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=451100

Here a preview of how mine looks <<

topix131-nist.gif