[OLD] . . . [ROM] Windows Mobile 6.5 v2.3 [SYS/XIP 23017] [ENG+FR+ITA+GER]

Guest frauhottelmann

Guest modacorule

frauhottelmann, i thank you for your work on this ROM.

I'm enjoying it so far but i have just one problem: when using any application or feature (opera, contacts, etc...), the current application loses focus and become unresponsive (because of the lost of focus). Other open application name appears in the upper area of the screen... In short, i continue viewing the application i'm using and suddenly lose focus and see another application name in the header. This happens every 30-60 sec.

Any fix on this?

Guest frauhottelmann
frauhottelmann, i thank you for your work on this ROM.

I'm enjoying it so far but i have just one problem: when using any application or feature (opera, contacts, etc...), the current application loses focus and become unresponsive (because of the lost of focus). Other open application name appears in the upper area of the screen... In short, i continue viewing the application i'm using and suddenly lose focus and see another application name in the header. This happens every 30-60 sec.

Any fix on this?

Strange. This shouldn't happen, I have never heard of it before. You might want to consider flashing the WM 6.5 "Official" v1.0 version of the ROM. It uses an official, final core of WM 6.5 Standard and newer OEM files from Snap.

• 4 months later...
Guest dreaded209

I'm sorry to bother you all with this bit I need some related help.

Basically, SHORT STORY--

Can any of you out there or any "Cookers" help me out with this one. (english language pack/support for korean sph-m8400 smartphone with korean windows mobile 6.5)

Longer story/Background

I am working and living/married in S.Korea and I have an omnia sph-m8400 phone. It looks great, however, I can't fully utilise it, as the people at the store neglected to mention it has no language change options (none that are easily detectable anyway...)

Its running windows mobile 6 (6.5 apparently)

Is there a way to change the languange from Korean to English or patch/update/language pack the Windows Mobile 6?

....or to find the "ROM" for this as you mentioned.....have been looking almost everywhere for help, to no avail....

I would flash it with an alternate hacked/other OS but I would loose a lot of network specific stuff and it's not so user friendly here, things are AS THEY ARE, and people arent encouraged to go fiddling round with stuff...so I'd get no tech support and settings sent to my phone again.

I just wanted to change the interface/menu language if possible...without loosing its Korean capability (obviously as I am here and will need to use it)

I have heard of a LENG or something that gives some kind of multilingual support, but I can only find reference to it on some strange looking sites and they want money for it....

Any help would be great!

...If you are able to of course, I realise usually these sites merely advertise new products, so I don't expect anyone can actually help me. But it would be great if someone can!

Thanks for your time.

• 10 months later...