New Manila2D ver2.0 Build 1919.1432

Guest sector

Guest justgeig
When I try to update the weather or use any of the settings that are part of m2d, all i get is a gray screen. Any ideas?

Has anyone encountered this? Help please!

Guest mikentammy610
Nope, Just run the Weather MortScript Patch and it works like a Champ!

1 Home Screen

2 Mail

3 Album (cam/vid shortcuts work too)

4 Internet with application reg tweaks (anyone think of a third app to put there?)

5 Notice the rain on the screen and the wiper taking it off :D

4154340630_0ebd2c5bee_m.jpg4154340820_b75632c961_m.jpg4153579473_da6f1a2a0b_m.jpg4153579419_7832bcc9a5_m.jpg4153579589_dd6af43318_m.jpg

Can you post the exact AIO package you used, I would love to get this running smooth...

Thanks

Guest big_mike_2k6
Can you post the exact AIO package you used, I would love to get this running smooth...

Thanks

this is the AIO package i used and everythings working perfect

Screen02-1.pngm2d fixedScreen01-1.png

alright i fixed the issue with it not showing up in the today items

it uploading now just did a hard reset in the microsoft emulator and

installed sdkcerts (most likely already in all custom roms) and installed

it, and it works beautifully.

made a glass clock with slightly modded homscreen as well if anyone

wants it

m2d is a cab to make the glass clock and mod the shaded backgrounds

Hi Kampos,

I have tried this fix, but it is only giving me the city location e.g "Cairo" only , whereas with the other M2D v2 cooked in roms it gives me the place or district where i am available at .

Is this normal or am i doing something wrong , as i have tried it with different rom build with same results.

Did u install Google maps ? i didn't got your problem before after installing the fix ..anyway i think it will be better if u used cooked rom with m2d included

Trying to get this working on my i910. Having a little trouble and hoping someone can help.

My city isn't in the default list so I added it to the HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml. It is now in

the list but I can't seem to select it. Now my weather page is just blank. How can I successfuly

add a custom city?

Also, my contacts and programs pages aren't working properly. When I tap on the + icon to add

a contact or program it does nothing. Any ideas?

Thanks!

yup eveything works and no blank screens....and tribal this aio cab worked for me on 6.1 and even the cab u posted worked just fine for me

Then just enjoy it ;) .

Guest brnlahaze
yup eveything works and no blank screens....and tribal this aio cab worked for me on 6.1 and even the cab u posted worked just fine for me

I'm having a problem with the photo pane. I've set the album to be the location where my camera saves pics and I can view the album in the slideshow mode, but every time I return to the M2D pane, it says no photos are avalaible. I've done a soft reset and still nothing.

Any help?

Guest big_mike_2k6

i dont know what the deal is with the photo tab...i believe it not working has to do with certain roms because the rom im running now the photo tab works but when i was running a rom from over at ppcgeeks the tab wasnt working...so thats why i assume its the rom that causes the issue...what rom are u using right now

Guest denteno
4 Internet with application reg tweaks (anyone think of a third app to put there?)

how can i do this ??

i dont want every thing in the AIO ,, i just want this one

I just installed the AIO can also. Great work. I initially had a problem with the weather update on the home screen, but installing the three weather gps components from post 1 solved that. My photo tab is not working on Storm's 23511 ROM.

The big issue however is that the programs tab, when i select All Programs starts repeating the same three program ad-infinitium as you scroll down. I have an Othello game installed so Othello, Personalizer, and Phone repeat fro ever and you can scroll forever.

I'm going to try a soft reset then uninstalling and reinstalling....

Guest rokster12
I just installed the AIO can also. Great work. I initially had a problem with the weather update on the home screen, but installing the three weather gps components from post 1 solved that. My photo tab is not working on Storm's 23511 ROM.

The big issue however is that the programs tab, when i select All Programs starts repeating the same three program ad-infinitium as you scroll down. I have an Othello game installed so Othello, Personalizer, and Phone repeat fro ever and you can scroll forever.

I'm going to try a soft reset then uninstalling and reinstalling....

can you tell me which allinone cab you used?

the one i donwload does'tn seem to work.

when im startin touchflo i get the message touchflo is starting but nothing happens then.-

Ok so I have gotten M2d up and running, however, my biggest concern now is the fact that I cannot add any contact or any program. I've read about people having the same problem but without a solution. I installed a AIO cab on a stock 6.1 ROM and most of it seem to work accept these two things. Right before I installed M2d I made a hard reset so there were were absolutely nothing installed before.

Problem solved: Had to add Htc scroll/htc scroll2 manually.

Edited by Adler