New Manila2D ver2.0 Build 1919.1432

Guest sector

Guest .Ejekt

Does anyone have a skinned Messages tab that they wouldn't mind posting? Mine is currently just the text and after several google searches I've come up empty handed.

Guest jbrittmartin

i would like to use the wallpaper from the Manila M2D2 theme i'm using at the moment for the background for other things.

can someone tell me where the wallpaper file is kept so i can find it and copy it and move it where i like?

thanks a bunch.

EDIT: nevermind, found it.

Windows/hh_fwbackground.png

Edited by jbrittmartin

• 2 months later...
Guest SelfCreation

i instalked to SDk file but when it ry to install other files ( in order ) i get Install Unseceful every time , is that normal ??

im using an OMNIA 2

how can fix this problem?? pls

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Samsung dude

Ok I just installed it and followed everything you said Sector and it worked perfectly. No bugs yet. I amusing Ock's Ultra Lite ROM. Already tested his (Ock) M2D, Premium, Eclipse and GTX ROMs but wanted to do things myself and install the apps I want. Thanks for this great app and thanks for Ock for providing me with the lovely ROM too.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sugiatinhyeu_1203

I successfully installed!But slow and I can not update wearther be (can not get information from your city).I was in Vietnam and used samsung i900 WM6.5.