Sign in to follow this  
somedude

Omnia 2 heading to Best Buy August 23rd?

This looks interesting....

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/08/08/...on-august-23rd/

Im a little skeptical, but then again, im not sure why someone would make this up.

Verizon is already doing live internal testing for the Omnia II, it's been testing for about 3 weeks now. I honestly thought it would be released by now.. So august 23rd doesn't seem too unreasonable at all.

Verizon is already doing live internal testing for the Omnia II, it's been testing for about 3 weeks now. I honestly thought it would be released by now.. So august 23rd doesn't seem too unreasonable at all.

whoa, had no idea...thanks for the scoop!

Do you or someone you know work for verizon?

This looks interesting....

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/08/08/...on-august-23rd/

Im a little skeptical, but then again, im not sure why someone would make this up.

Man, you beat me to it! I was just about to let all my homies know about this! BoyGeniusreport usually is pretty accurate... well, at least whenever they show actual documentation, it is generally real. They have some pretty good ninjas at Best Buy.

Man, you beat me to it! I was just about to let all my homies know about this! BoyGeniusreport usually is pretty accurate... well, at least whenever they show actual documentation, it is generally real. They have some pretty good ninjas at Best Buy.

Thats good that they had some good ninjas over there. I wonder if it will hit the Verizon stores first?

To me it doesnt make since that Best Buy would get the phone before the actual Verizon store does.

Maybe its time to start calling some Verizon stores and checking to see when they will get it...

Thats good that they had some good ninjas over there. I wonder if it will hit the Verizon stores first?

To me it doesnt make since that Best Buy would get the phone before the actual Verizon store does.

Maybe its time to start calling some Verizon stores and checking to see when they will get it...

Good luck with that. No dates posted yet, hasn't even been confirmed that its coming to anyone at store level yet (even though it clearly is).

I was so stoked when I read the article this morning, I hope our Samsung rep drops by the store so I can confirm.

Man, those reps never give us any good info. LG stopped by and I was asking about the BL40 and they only said it "looks nice." I have lunch with some HTC reps later this month, hopefully I can get some Whitestone info out of them.

Man, those reps never give us any good info. LG stopped by and I was asking about the BL40 and they only said it "looks nice." I have lunch with some HTC reps later this month, hopefully I can get some Whitestone info out of them.

Our Samsung guy is our ONLY reliable rep from a manufacturer. I've only met our LG guy once as well as the Moto dude one time. He should be coming around soon, he knows I'm an Omnia fanboy so I hope he brings the goods!!!!

It will most likely hit both stores on the same day, thats not uncommon for BB, they seem to have good connections. Its even less common for Best Buy to put devices on their site for pre order before the carrier announces it, so you may want to watch for that.