Omnia II i8000 ROM Download (English /Chinese version ( Simplify/Traditional)19/Sept Updated

Guest previa

Hi All,

reverted back to H9 from Previa,and for me its fast and more spare memory, anyways ask if anyone knows why everytime i restart or soft reset my phone,the message compose area shows everytime a chinese charactered keypad,but it goes away evrytime you press abc mode,its quite annoying whenever you use your keypad after a soft reset or restarting your phone,anyone have any solutions???sorry for not looking arround for the answer

1 more question.....can i like interchange CSC's/pda,eboot/ from other roms to other roms,meaning for example J1 csc with H9 pda,eboot???is this safe or would give conflicts and problems???

PDA: I8000HZHIH9

CSC: I8000HBRIH9

PHN: I8000XXIH4<<<<<<maybe this is the issue here? coz just DL this from other place not the one included phone part in H9 pack. Should be I8000XXIH2 phone part instead?

thanks a lot

cheers ya all

Guest outlimit

my omnia2 is

PDA: I8000HZHIH9

CSC: I8000HBRIH9

PHN: I8000XXIH2

Whenever I type, there is a sound and vibration even though I had disable the sound and vibration when tapping screen.. is there any ways to resolve? can the sms sent ringtone which is the same as sms ringtone be removed also? thanks.

hi there

i am from India and a BIG fan of urs

i have 2 omnia2 phones 1 has the latest indian 6.1 rom which i want to flash on my other 1 too can u help me buddy please please please

So J6 is the latest ROM? We still need a breakdown of the changes, would make it easier.

Thanks, JASTECH

jastech, im glad that u got urself i8000......dose that mean that we r going to get 480x800 wallpaper packs soon? :D ur wallpapers for i900 r awsome. thanks

hi guys!

lots of different versions around... is there any guide which version is faster/slower, better/worse, etc.?

I have on my device:

PDA: I8000NXXII9

CSC: I8000DBTII9

PHONE: I8000XXII6

Should I try the H5 rom? or download one from this topic: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...anys-i8000-rom/ ?

or maybe wait a bit and get another version? :D

Edited by EgorK

Guest godoyster
hi guys!

lots of different versions around... is there any guide which version is faster/slower, better/worse, etc.?

I have on my device:

Should I try the H5 rom? or download one from this topic: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...anys-i8000-rom/ ?

what´s the diference between the PDA, CSC and PHONE codes of Omnia 2? sorry for the stupid question, but i´m still learning abou this stuff.

thanks!

Guest monyozt
hi guys!

I have on my device:

bro H5 rom is wm 6.1 version

and II9 is WM 6.5 version

bro H5 rom is wm 6.1 version

and II9 is WM 6.5 version

damn, now i look stupid :-)

but better ask stupid question and look stupid, then do stupid stuff... like downgrading :-)

thx for the answer, man.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest skoda60

I had been using Singapore Official ROM wm6.5 IJ9 ROM for less than a week. It was very bad in multi tasks. Send phone back to Samsung Service Centre to downgrade to 6.1 ROM and found it was H3 6.1 ROM. It was slightly better then IJ9 in multi task. Then I just fleshed the PDA part of H9 ROM yesterday, it was an Tradition Chinese ROM and not what I needed. Finally I fleshed to the PDA part of H5 ROM.

So for I found this H5 ROM was better ROM. It can run more program and stable.

Guest skinnypupp

I think it might be WiFi related. Everything was going OK, but as soon as I enabled WiFi, everything started crashing (MobileShell.exe, device.exe, pretty much everything).

Is the wifi handled by the Radio component?

Guest skinnypupp

I flashed it with the J4 Radio component, and WiFi no longer crashes the system.

However this ROM still has problems - most Microsoft apps won't start (MSN Weather, Marketplace, My Phone)

I will probably just wait for an official ROM, which Samsung says is coming soon.

Guest skinnypupp

Another problem I noticed is that settings do not save. I changed my ringtone, but it does not maintain its setting.

This is a very problematic ROM, I recommend everyone avoid it!

I'll wait for an L rom to be released, or hopefully Samsung releases an official one for Hong Kong some day.

Guest gunmetalx

hi, i just got myself a samsung omnia 2..

PDA: I8000HZHIH1

CSC: I8000HBRIIH1

PHONE: I8000XXIG8

i wish to update to win 6.5 rom.....i tried using the samsung new pc studio which i dloaded fr samsunghk website and use the official updater, the pc studio can detect my phone but when i click on select mobile device to update, the dropdown window was blank, updater cannot detect my phone..

If i wish to update via octans, which PDA, CSC, PHONE software should i use? Please help, thanks!!