Omnia II i8000 ROM Download (English /Chinese version ( Simplify/Traditional)19/Sept Updated

Guest previa

Guest FerdiBorbon

woohoo good stuff...can some one update this thread with their results us as soon as they update successfully...i just dont wanna be the first to try :D

Edited by FerdiBorbon

Guest crzcar
**Previa** Again thanks for your efforts, sleep well mate :D

Thanks Previa for the effort and trouble taken in order to share the new rom with us... really appreciate it!

Guest FerdiBorbon

I noticed this set of roms doesnt have a CSC file like the G4 rom...is this correct?

Or if i flash will it keep my G6 intact?

I just wanna make sure before i flash...if all four files are required..

Edited by FerdiBorbon

Guest crzcar
I noticed this set of roms doesnt have a CSC file like the G4 rom...is this correct?

Or if i flash will it keep my G6 intact?

I just wanna make sure before i flash...if all four files are required..

Just flashed successfully! No CSC, bcos I guess this rom is already an english version by default no need for language select... that is my assumption! btw anyone can teach me how to do a screen shot of my mobile screen? :D

Guest zzzzzz54321
Just flashed successfully! No CSC, bcos I guess this rom is already an english version by default no need for language select... that is my assumption! btw anyone can teach me how to do a screen shot of my mobile screen? :D

yea i tink so too.

i have also juz flash successfully to the new ROM

Screen02.png

Screen03.png

Screen04.png

Edited by zzzzzz54321

Guest FerdiBorbon

Success here too, now to check whats new and quick :D

my CSC is G6 though (stock)...

The other dude here said he had a H3 rom, i wonder if this is newer though...ur thoughts guys?

Btw do u guys hard reset after a flash?

I noticed if i dont hard reset my sms tone is loud, once i hard reset, im back to soft tone...ur thoughts again?

Edited by FerdiBorbon

Guest previa
**Previa** Again thanks for your efforts, sleep well mate :D

Afternoon Morning ! :angry: some feed back from firend of this ROM Bug is the GPS cannot fiexd location (use Mapking. but the Google Map is OK)

Edited by previa

Guest previa
Thanks Previa for the effort and trouble taken in order to share the new rom with us... really appreciate it!

You are welcome, Special need to thanks kingmobile 's boardmaster (a). And I know that they (Kingmobile),had already started to cook WM6.5 OS ROM for Omnia II . :D

Edited by previa

Guest FerdiBorbon
You are welcome, Special need to thanks kingmobile 's boardmaster (a). And I know that they (Kingmobile),had already started to cook WM6.5 OS ROM for Omnia II . :D

No WAY!!! thats awsome news, wish we can participate....why do they only let chinese users on the forums?

Guest previa
No WAY!!! thats awsome news, wish we can participate....why do they only let chinese users on the forums?

Sorry I don't understand the "AWSOME" :D they ony to try and error, maybe need a long road to run .

Edited by previa

Guest previa
ok previa check your pm,i give you ftp from server.

upload roms!!!!!!!!!

So sorry AKOYLINI. I can't login your give me this ftp Omniacs.and the froum can't to show in English language

post-454755-1251524546_thumb.jpg

Guest previa

They maynot only let the chinese users on the froums.and the kingmobile .net server always down and need to reparing in this pass 3~4 weeks

:D

Guest previa

Guest crzcar

Quick observation on fixes from previous flash:

1) Qwerty keypad no more vibrates,

2) sms now work on landscape mode,

3) Chinese input missing but I m fine with that,

4) QWERTY font size slightly smaller now so that the grey out font can be more visible on the same key

Edited by crzcar

Guest AKOYLINI
So sorry AKOYLINI. I can't login your give me this ftp Omniacs.and the froum can't to show in English language

ok i change the default language to english.

i send you pm again how login to server

Guest FerdiBorbon

Ok Sms tone fixed,

3 Sec delay registry tweak works..

I havent hard reseted, but everything works fine, speed is fast too (maybe my imagination)

but overall a clean rom compared to the G4 :D

Guest AKOYLINI
Hello,

Does this new english rom have in settings menu "change language" with french spain etc... ?

thanks in advance.

nope its only english ,this rom isnt multilanguage