[SKIN] Jumba Skins for JMLToday (WM6.5)

Guest Jumba

Guest kurniawan
Yep, that's where the initial codes are kept.

A quick way is to click JMLToday and select Change City, then hit cancel. It will ask you to enter your city code, and voila! :D

Go to weather.msn.com and find your city, then look at the URL in the top bar - it should read something like: ...wc:SFXX0023&q=Johannesburg...

In this case, the city code is SFXX0023. Enter that into JMLToday and you're sorted.

Thanks for the screenshots DJ, I was worried that the background panel from the skin would interfere with bliss's layout, but I see you've disabled it. Or didn't you and it's just not showing?

But it's showing temperatures in Farad.... how can we change this into Celsius???

But it's showing temperatures in Farad.... how can we change this into Celsius???

Hey,

Look in the folder \Program Files\JMLToday for the file JMLToday.ini

If you open this file you'll find all kinds of settings you can tweak, one of them being C/F

Here's a layout I did a while back while still trying to figure it all out. As you can see both clocks work. Theoretically you could have four clocks on screen at once. :D

jml-14.png

Edited by Jumba

Guest kurniawan
Hey,

Look in the folder \Program Files\JMLToday for the file JMLToday.ini

If you open this file you'll find all kinds of settings you can tweak, one of them being C/F

Here's a layout I did a while back while still trying to figure it all out. As you can see both clocks work. Theoretically you could have four clocks on screen at once. :D

jml-14.png

thanks.... but where can i get this layout ur showing above

Guest mbig22

hi guys

excuse me for my bad english

i try to download JMLLibrary to install on my SPA but i can't do from my work (secured network)

somebody can send me on my private Email

i give you in private

thanks

thanks.... but where can i get this layout ur showing above

I never released it as a cab, but I can if you want.

If you don't mind waiting a bit I'll do an analog/digital skin for this theme first, then I'll look at cabbing the older one.

In the meantime, if you don't mind the manual approach to installation... look here and here.

These were developed before it became easy to cab the themes, so be sure you know what you're doing if you want to use them. I'll see about cabbing them when I get a chance. :D

Guest lioryte

Here is a cab file with Samurize icons, install this instead of .cab 3.

I didn't try this, got some minor issues with 23025 so phone is kind of...busy...

Can someone plz install and lemmie know if this is good. Icons credit goes to bob_55.

LioryteSamurizeJumba1.cab

Edited by lioryte

Here is a cab file with Samurize icons, install this instead of .cab 3.

I didn't try this, got some minor issues with 23025 so phone is kind of...busy...

Can someone plz install and lemmie know if this is good. Icons credit goes to bob_55.

Thanks lioryte! I haven't tested your cab, too busy working on something :D ... did you remember to include the other files: err.png, load.png, ras.png and sync.png ? meteo needs these.

Here's what I've been playing with. A new angle on things. :angry:

jml4-1.jpgjml4-2.jpg

Will release it when it's done.

Edited by Jumba

Guest lioryte

I forgot...Will try to work on this later today- Still have some minor phone issues- Skin looks good

Edited by lioryte

Guest kurniawan
I never released it as a cab, but I can if you want.

If you don't mind waiting a bit I'll do an analog/digital skin for this theme first, then I'll look at cabbing the older one.

In the meantime, if you don't mind the manual approach to installation... look here and here.

These were developed before it became easy to cab the themes, so be sure you know what you're doing if you want to use them. I'll see about cabbing them when I get a chance. :D

nah... i'll wait, i'm patient

So I've been messing around a bit more... here's a new skin, Slanted.

jml-6-1.jpgjml-6-2.jpg

jml-6-3.jpgjml-6-4.jpg

jml-6-6.jpgjml-6-5.jpg

To install:

1. Make sure you have Mortscript 4.2 and at least JMLToday 5.3b installed as well as v.2 of JMLLibrary. Run the program (JMLToday) once before continuing.

2. Install Jumba_Glass_Icons.cab from the first post.

3. Install the cabs from this post, from 1 to 4. You can choose to have the big and small clocks in black or white, just install the cabs of your choice. If you want to change the colour at any time, install a new one. :D

4. Select "Change Skin" in JMLToday, choose Jumba_Slanted and hit refresh titanium.

Enjoy. :angry: If you have any problems please let me know.

1_Clock_Jumba_3D_Big_Black.CAB

1_Clock_Jumba_3D_Big_White.CAB

2_Clock_Jumba_3D_Small_Black.CAB

2_Clock_Jumba_3D_Small_White.CAB

3_Weather_Jumba_Sumorize_Skew.CAB

4_Skin_Jumba_Slanted_WQVGA.CAB

Edited by Jumba

Guest tamathumper

I love the dual analog appearance, but it will not display for me :D

All I get is a missing panel at the top followed by the blank panel, so I have to use JMLTodayDefaultPlugin to restore my JMLToday, then fall back to my second favorite skin :angry:

AT&T Fuze, 6.5 ROM, MortScript and JMLTodayLibrar(ies) installed and running for several weeks with no problems.

Guest tamathumper

Oh, and my skin up until now was JMLToday_FirstA, which already has the analog clock, so I'm familiar with the plugin methods and I've even edited my own skins and plugin files before, so I'm familiar with how they work. I can't seem to get any of the dual analog ones to work, or even the digital one - I wonder if the resolution is wrong for my HTC Raphael/AT&T Fuze device?

Guest kennethchia

hi jumba ,may i know my i900 Ryrzy Build 23016 M2D can install your skin or not...your jumba skin very nice

Edited by kennethchia

Oh, and my skin up until now was JMLToday_FirstA, which already has the analog clock, so I'm familiar with the plugin methods and I've even edited my own skins and plugin files before, so I'm familiar with how they work. I can't seem to get any of the dual analog ones to work, or even the digital one - I wonder if the resolution is wrong for my HTC Raphael/AT&T Fuze device?

Hi, yes that's your problem right there. These are made for the Omnia. I have attached the All-Res versions to this post. Please know however that I have had no opportunity to test these .plg's - I converted them using an automated converter so I can't be sure everything is positioned correctly. Anyway, try them and see how it goes. :angry:

hi jumba ,may i know my i900 Ryrzy Build 23016 M2D can install your skin or not...your jumba skin very nice

I don't see any reason why not. As long as you also have the basic titanium menu as well as M2D on that rom (I wouldn't know since I've never used Ryrzy's roms) I'm sure it'll work.

I love the dual analog appearance, but it will not display for me ;)

All I get is a missing panel at the top followed by the blank panel, so I have to use JMLTodayDefaultPlugin to restore my JMLToday, then fall back to my second favorite skin ;)

AT&T Fuze, 6.5 ROM, MortScript and JMLTodayLibrar(ies) installed and running for several weeks with no problems.

Guys, this is the Omnia forum. ;) These skins are for WQVGA resolution, but why not try the all_res versions (I'm almost certain though that things will have gotten a bit messed up during the translation process - at least in the VGA verision - but I'm fairly sure WVGA is okay since it's really just a matter of scaling everything by a factor of 2)

Thanks for all the feedback. :D

Jumba_Digital_Allres.CAB

5_Jumba_Analog_Duo_Skin_Allres.CAB

4_Skin_Jumba_Slanted_All_Res.CAB

Edited by Jumba

mate.. default today screen for WM 6.5 is titanium. but how if im replace titanium UI with neotitanium?? can i install ur skin? or need to uninstall neotitanium first?

here thread for neotitanium

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...8/neo-titanium/

Yes, these skins work with standard titanium and bliss, but not neo. Sorry, it's one or the other.

Guest tamathumper

Sorry, I neglected to mention that I already tried the All_Res version as well, with the same results. What a bummer, because your skin looks really AWESOME!!!! :D

Guest MaoRba
No problem...

img4419cc4475320.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have a landscape version.

Thank you I'm look for that a lot of time :D

Edited by MaoRba

Sorry, I neglected to mention that I already tried the All_Res version as well, with the same results. What a bummer, because your skin looks really AWESOME!!!! :D

Thanks. :angry: Just so I'm sure, you installed the skins to My Device, correct, and your device is English? Please look in your /Program Files/JMLToday/ folder and see if the .plg files are there. If they aren't then there's something going wrong with the cab installation. If they're there but can't be found in JMLToday then I really have no idea. ;)

If for some reason they haven't been copied to your JMLToday folder, try unzipping the attached file "Jumba_Skins_All_Res.zip" there. It contains all the All_Res .plg's as well as the Night Changing Clock script.

The second zip contains the alternative analog clock bg. This should be found under /Program Files/JMLLibrary/Graphics/common/isNight/ - if it isn't there then copy this file over.

Hope that works.

Jumba_Skins_All_Res.zip

clock_bg.zip

Guest tamathumper

I completely un-installed JMLToday and started over. It now works - something must have been cobbed up with my JMLToday settings!?

It looks awesome! :D:D:D

Now I just need to figure out how to add a little bit of space at the top and bottom, it is running into the task bar at the top and it's overlapping my next item just a little bit, even with the blank panel / blank page in between them.

Thanks for a GREAT skin! :angry: