PointSense Suite V2 - Make it mine

Guest gianton

Hey community!

I want to know if it's possible to translate the weather widgets?

I have already Terms.xml but i don't know where i have to place it.

Can someone help?

Guest Darthlord

Dunno why but everytime i try to install this i get a error when the progress bar in the cab installation reachs "100%", i tried to install in the device storage and the 8GB storage, there's the necessary space left in the two storages...

Jumba, found a bug with your latest PointSenseClockWidgets.cs, time in small clock is not centered.

Hmmm, sorry about that. I'll take a look at it asap.

Guest gianton
Dunno why but everytime i try to install this i get a error when the progress bar in the cab installation reachs "100%", i tried to install in the device storage and the 8GB storage, there's the necessary space left in the two storages...

Either remove some staff to install in the Device memory or wait for the next build that will be a folder rather a cabinet. If you successfully install it in device then you can move it to storage card.

Guest gianton
Okay, here's a (hopefully) fixed version...

pointui-7.jpg

Thanks m8, looks great now! :D

Q: Do you think that if the big digital clock will be animated like in TF3D gonna make the suite slow?

Edited by gianton

Thanks m8, looks great now! :angry:

Q: Do you think that if the big digital clock will be animated like in TF3D gonna make the suite slow?

Cool man. :D

A: No I don't think so. They did it with ThrottleLauncher so I'm sure it can be incorporated into PointSense without too much slowdown.

Guest gianton
Cool man. :D

A: No I don't think so. They did it with ThrottleLauncher so I'm sure it can be incorporated into PointSense without too much slowdown.

Is it hard for you to make one? :angry:

LOL JUmba! I use that same wallpaper... It's nice!!

Dude, I change wallpapers more often than Paris Hilton says "duh".

But I suppose when in Android land, one must do as the Androids do. :D

Attached are the original Android wallpapers, they're all pretty cool.

Google_Android_Wallpaper.zip

Guest u441105

Jumba, are you planning on updating your clock with the new version of PointSense? I can't get used to the temp being a little off after using yours.

Guest Darthlord

Please someone help me

I cant get any of the shortcuts of the left button to work =/ And i cant add my own shortcuts in the home screen, when i click to place one nothing happens

I'm using Samsumg Omnia

Almost none of the buttons is working...

There's a txt file in the Home2 folder called ScriptErrors with this in:

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenSettings;' - ensure the file 'ScreenSettings.cs' exists.

====================================

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using Panels;' - ensure the file 'Panels.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenHome;' - ensure the file 'ScreenHome.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenAI;' - ensure the file 'ScreenAI.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenAddFolder;' - ensure the file 'ScreenAddFolder.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenBookmarks;' - ensure the file 'ScreenBookmarks.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenCallHistory;' - ensure the file 'ScreenCallHistory.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenContactCard;' - ensure the file 'ScreenContactCard.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenContacts;' - ensure the file 'ScreenContacts.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenCustomize;' - ensure the file 'ScreenCustomize.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenFavouriteApplications;' - ensure the file 'ScreenFavouriteApplications.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenFavouriteContacts;' - ensure the file 'ScreenFavouriteContacts.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenHelp;' - ensure the file 'ScreenHelp.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenMenu;' - ensure the file 'ScreenMenu.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenMessages;' - ensure the file 'ScreenMessages.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenMessagesSelectFilter;' - ensure the file 'ScreenMessagesSelectFilter.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenPrograms;' - ensure the file 'ScreenPrograms.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenRunningApps;' - ensure the file 'ScreenRunningApps.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenSelectApplet;' - ensure the file 'ScreenSelectApplet.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenSelectFavContact;' - ensure the file 'ScreenSelectFavContact.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenSelectFavContactMethod;' - ensure the file 'ScreenSelectFavContactMethod.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenSelectFile;' - ensure the file 'ScreenSelectFile.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenSelectPhoneContactMethod;' - ensure the file 'ScreenSelectPhoneContactMethod.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenSelectUnknownCallerContact;' - ensure the file 'ScreenSelectUnknownCallerContact.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenUnknownCaller;' - ensure the file 'ScreenUnknownCaller.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenContactHistory;' - ensure the file 'ScreenContactHistory.cs' exists.

[Custom.cs] Cannot Create Unknown Property

The property 'HomeApplication.screenHome' cannot be created while constructing the class because it's type 'ScreenHome' is not known

[Custom.cs] Cannot Resolve Object

screenHome

CALL STACK:

HomeApplication.Run()

[Custom.cs] Stack Corruption

This typically indicates an error in the code where a return value was expected but none was returned

CALL STACK:

Flow.AddScreen()

HomeApplication.Run()

Edited by Darthlord

Guest ATSsupport

Your trying the latest v2.0.0.4 correct? I'm having the same issues I'm trying to figure out a fix, but nothing so far I may PM blue ocean about this later. I'm kinda glad I'm not the only one.

Please someone help me

I cant get any of the shortcuts of the left button to work =/ And i cant add my own shortcuts in the home screen, when i click to place one nothing happens

I'm using Samsumg Omnia

Almost none of the buttons is working...

There's a txt file in the Home2 folder called ScriptErrors with this in:

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenSettings;' - ensure the file 'ScreenSettings.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using Panels;' - ensure the file 'Panels.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenHome;' - ensure the file 'ScreenHome.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenAI;' - ensure the file 'ScreenAI.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenAddFolder;' - ensure the file 'ScreenAddFolder.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenBookmarks;' - ensure the file 'ScreenBookmarks.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenCallHistory;' - ensure the file 'ScreenCallHistory.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenContactCard;' - ensure the file 'ScreenContactCard.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenContacts;' - ensure the file 'ScreenContacts.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenCustomize;' - ensure the file 'ScreenCustomize.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenFavouriteApplications;' - ensure the file 'ScreenFavouriteApplications.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenFavouriteContacts;' - ensure the file 'ScreenFavouriteContacts.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenHelp;' - ensure the file 'ScreenHelp.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenMenu;' - ensure the file 'ScreenMenu.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenMessages;' - ensure the file 'ScreenMessages.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenMessagesSelectFilter;' - ensure the file 'ScreenMessagesSelectFilter.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenPrograms;' - ensure the file 'ScreenPrograms.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenRunningApps;' - ensure the file 'ScreenRunningApps.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenSelectApplet;' - ensure the file 'ScreenSelectApplet.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenSelectFavContact;' - ensure the file 'ScreenSelectFavContact.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenSelectFavContactMethod;' - ensure the file 'ScreenSelectFavContactMethod.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenSelectFile;' - ensure the file 'ScreenSelectFile.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenSelectPhoneContactMethod;' - ensure the file 'ScreenSelectPhoneContactMethod.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenSelectUnknownCallerContact;' - ensure the file 'ScreenSelectUnknownCallerContact.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenUnknownCaller;' - ensure the file 'ScreenUnknownCaller.cs' exists.

[Home] Parse Error

Cannot locate the script file for 'using ScreenContactHistory;' - ensure the file 'ScreenContactHistory.cs' exists.

[Custom.cs] Cannot Create Unknown Property

The property 'HomeApplication.screenHome' cannot be created while constructing the class because it's type 'ScreenHome' is not known

[Custom.cs] Cannot Resolve Object

screenHome

CALL STACK:

HomeApplication.Run()

[Custom.cs] Stack Corruption

This typically indicates an error in the code where a return value was expected but none was returned

CALL STACK:

Flow.AddScreen()

HomeApplication.Run()

Jumba, are you planning on updating your clock with the new version of PointSense? I can't get used to the temp being a little off after using yours.

Sure thing. I haven't had a chance yet but I will soon. :D

Guest Darthlord
Your trying the latest v2.0.0.4 correct? I'm having the same issues I'm trying to figure out a fix, but nothing so far I may PM blue ocean about this later. I'm kinda glad I'm not the only one.

Yeah, and now its worst, not even pointui opens now =/

I posted in the theme's topic but nobody helps me

Guest necosino

Was late for work today because of the dumb DST bug :D Apparently at midnight when the phone sync's its time, it resets back to nonDST :angry:

Guest Darthlord

Anyone please can upload an already installed(and functional) WQVGA Home2 folder?

What ROM are you using m8?

Standard ROM, dont remember which version

Guest gianton
Anyone please can upload an already installed(and functional) WQVGA Home2 folder?

Standard ROM, dont remember which version

I would suggest to flash to a custom one. Everything is working very smooth and STABLE on my OMNIA running Khuanchai's latest 23037.