*** ShokkA9's WM6.1 G-ROMz ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9

If the ROM is NOT up tomorrow, it will be this week for sure.......

I am toooooooo busy to be making ROMs, but i will do my 6.1s for sure, after this, NO MORE 6.1 builds....and not many builds at all as i need stop soon. Totally.

My time is limitied and i have a lot more things i could be doing to further myself :)

but look out for these 6.1 builds....I not even started, but i i have it all planned in my head :D

Laters folks.....not long been home since Thursday :D

Guest jmsmartins
If the ROM is NOT up tomorrow, it will be this week for sure.......

I am toooooooo busy to be making ROMs, but i will do my 6.1s for sure, after this, NO MORE 6.1 builds....and not many builds at all as i need stop soon. Totally.

My time is limitied and i have a lot more things i could be doing to further myself :)

but look out for these 6.1 builds....I not even started, but i i have it all planned in my head :D

Laters folks.....not long been home since Thursday :D

good luck bro

Guest Selim YUKSEL

shokka9 i´m cooking a rom for omnia 6.1 turkish but i´ll make eng version too. if you have m2d v2 oem folder can you share with me ? i can wait first you share your rom ... and after if you want share with me... i need :)

Guest omid66613

OMGGGGG finally u started building it?!

thanks shokka9 it's more than 1 week that i'm pressing F5 to refresh this page lol :)

waiting for tonight....thanks

Guest omid66613
good news !!!!!

maybe i turn into 6.1 :)

if omnia lite apps are in and lite rom !!!!!

yeah I want to go back too.Bcuz all of the wm 6.5 roms are slow on omnia i900(i've been testing all of them)and all of the rom cookers don't want to make a wm 6.1 rom with m2d v2 i don't know why.

I know that this rom will be the best

To people requesting UltraLite/Clean ROM, why not use Sinan's UltraClean?

I mean you can't get much lighter than sinan's ROMs and an UL ROM remains an UL ROM i.e. the least cooked in features possible?

The Omnia Lite apps I've tested all work perfectly on Sinan's ROM, and I think most problems with Omnia Lite apps are caused by trying to run them on WM6.5 anyway.

As for M2Dv2 that's another matter, but if you want a fast ROM you're better off with using the old M2D IMHO.

If you want UltraClean use Sinan's, if you want very fast M2D I'd go for Qbus QB07M, and let Shokka9 concentrate on a full-featured ROM with loads of eye-candy like he does.

Edited by pfonck

Guest ketamdaco

I mean you can't get much lighter than sinan's ROMs and an UL ROM remains an UL ROM i.e. the least cooked in features possible?

The Omnia Lite apps I've tested all work perfectly on Sinan's ROM, and I think most problems with Omnia Lite apps are caused by trying to run them on WM6.5 anyway.

As for M2Dv2 that's another matter, but if you want a fast ROM you're better off with using the old M2D IMHO.

If you want UltraClean use Sinan's, if you want very fast M2D I'd go for Qbus QB07M, and let Shokka9 concentrate on a full-featured ROM with loads of eye-candy like he does.

Don't be selfish friend :D

Don't disturb our chef, his cooking now :) , just let Shokka9 decide it for the best.

Guest buyukbang

I'm using sinan's ultraclean ROM and really appreciate for his hard work, but as i reported in his topic I've sound issues with his ROM (once or two times a week randomly sound completely goes which causes to miss calls, alarms etc.) I've some other issues that i haven't reported (some random freezes). I think these problems were related with the SYS built of Microsoft that Sinan used. Another example: Ryrzy's latest WM6.1 ROM has auto kill bug (annoying 32 process limiting feature).

So I couldn't found any ultraclean ROM with Pako777's camera driver which should be cooked in ROM (no chance for an after install) with bugless base SYS from Microsoft :D

I kindly asked this from shokka9 as a last chance since many chefs are leaving from Omnia world. I'll continue to appreciate to shokka9 for his precious efforts even he could not found enough time to make a ultraclean built. :)

Edited by buyukbang

Guest jmsmartins

Hi friends!

unfortunatelly i don't think shokka9 is cooking.. he said he would be cooking last friday and we havent's heard news from him since that..

Probablly he's too busy to cook :s familly comes first :)