*** ShokkA9's WM6.1 G-ROMz ***

Guest shokka9

Guest hakeemy_007
I will add it to my first post when i eventually get home London Stock Exchange has caused allsorts of issues at my work, about 2 hours behind now.

I will also add it to the M2D theme section too.

I didnt actually realise this, but it is virtually same theme as the default theme on the HTC Touch HD2...check it out :D

nice one huh... :( ...

thanks chef...appreciate it very much.... ;) cherrsss...

Guest jmsmartins

hey shokka9!

love ur rom! the scrolling in file explorer is awesome and the rom is really fast and stable. about the wifi prob, soft reset doesn't work but if we shut down and turn on it's good :D found no issues in this rom...

about m2dv2, imo it would nicer v1 fully working than v2 without settings and prog tab. but we can allways flash lite and install v1.

i think u did a fantastic work a made the waiting worth every day :(

thanks bro!!

Guest shokka9
about to try this rom.. what's the problem with wifi? Do you have to shutdown everytime to turn it off?

No problem (or not any different to any other ROM). Occasionally WIFI activates on power on cycle...Just turn off & on again.

Guest shokka9
tab program and setting is not working in m2d ver, me shokka can you fix it please

It is mentioned in the first post, and quite a bit over the last few pages..

If you cant live with it, then uswe the LITE one and install M2Dv1 to it.

Please read the thread fully before posting.

:D

Guest kevin2210
It is mentioned in the first post, and quite a bit over the last few pages..

If you cant live with it, then uswe the LITE one and install M2Dv1 to it.

Please read the thread fully before posting.

:D

ok thanks i see , but i love m2d v2 and may be i'll be waitting for ...you:), RYRyys is doing a awsome rom with m2d v2 (win 6.5 buld) 20082, i think you i can get some imformation from him to fix the isues

Edited by kevin2210

Guest shokka9
ok thanks i see , but i love m2d v2 and may be i'll be waitting for ...you:), RYRyys is doing a awsome rom with m2d v2 (win 6.5 buld) 20082, i think you i can get some imformation from him to fix the isues

It is a WM6.1 releated issue.

If you find out, let me know, i spent a lot of hours getting nowhere with it :D

Guest kevin2210
It is a WM6.1 releated issue.

If you find out, let me know, i spent a lot of hours getting nowhere with it :(

sorry man i goi no idea about it :D, but may be i think m2d v2 just work good with WM6.5, i have never seen any rom like yours , i mean m2d v2 with WM 6.1 toghether , but try to find out may be ....., but yours rom is sitll great i mean lite ver

Edited by kevin2210

Guest darsh009

the new 25/11 update is awesome it's the most stable ROM I've ever seen till now

i have only one thing to ask about i've downloaded the samsung original dialer as i love the auto lock in order not to press buttons by mistake while talking

however after i downloaded it with the original ROM theme all the no. and names in the dialer is black background with black letters so i don't see anything

could anyone help in this issue pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz

Guest kevin2210
the new 25/11 update is awesome it's the most stable ROM I've ever seen till now

i have only one thing to ask about i've downloaded the samsung original dialer as i love the auto lock in order not to press buttons by mistake while talking

however after i downloaded it with the original ROM theme all the no. and names in the dialer is black background with black letters so i don't see anything

same question i want to usu original dialler in this rom but it doesnt work well

Guest shokka9

Bit of NEWS.....

Shokka9 is SELLING his Omnia this week. So i will not be able to make anymore ROMs.

Thanks guys, the last 12 months has been nice, and i have learnt a lot. I won't totally disappear, but i obviously wont be making any ROMs etc for Omnia i900.

Take care guys and see you all around.

Guest kevin2210

what about last rom for all of us man, i thinks that will be the last rom so just make it best of the best you can, thanks you so much for everything you did to us

Guest Batistian

Try putting these 2 images into your \Windows.

Dialer_BG.zip

Edited by Batistian

• 1 month later...
Guest Columby

Really like the SHKvRC ROM but it's time to move to a 6.5 ROM. What I would not like to loose if a wonderful battery status icon - most informative of all I've seen. Is there a way to take this status icon and insert it to some other ROM somehow?

• 4 weeks later...
Try putting these 2 images into your \Windows.

Dialer_BG.zip

I put the 2 images and soft reset but it's still same.it is still black.What about changing font color it may also solve the problem.Does anybody know how to change color of the fonts.