*** ShokkA9's WM6.1 G-ROMz ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9

M2D ROM in second post ;)

Was busy helping a friend :D

Gonna fix this menu shizzle for 21054, as i built it and am running it. The builds will be identical to what is here (but the menu will be fixed) then i reupoad the standard CORE ones, too. SO they all work perfectly.

WM6.1 is soo much more reliable.

:angry:

Guest omid66613

Thaaaaanks shokka

is there any mirror for that?

I can't download from megaupload...

our IPs are shared here.

i have to wait till someone up it somewhere els

:D

Guest shokka9

21054 will feel quicker tho :angry:

Trust me :D

Just trying to sort the Start Menu Settings out, still not done it ;), but not giving up!!

Laters

Guest corpisa

Just trying to sort the Start Menu Settings out, still not done it ;), but not giving up!!

Laters

Hello Shokka9, how do you compare this 6.1 version with shkv17? I think you release shkv18 to soon and did not give people time to use it a lot, I went back to it last night and it is just perfect, I dont think this 6.1 will top that one. i have not been able to find any, not one tiny little bug in it, even detecting connections from the go (no changing operators for 30 seconds and all that), i just love shkv17 !!!! this is how my omnia should have been since the beginning.

THANKS FOR ALL THE MARVELOUS WORK YOU GIVE US !!!

Im staying with shkv17 for a long time now and Im flashing again when wm 6.5 is finally release because pretty sure you guys are going to make a truly perfect rom until my contract runs out and its time to change to omnia II, our account executive just confirmed me that they are evaluating bringing it to Guatemala to replace current Omnia, Im keeping my fingers cross !!

Saludos,

jota

PS. well.. the only thing although i dont think its a bug is the going back to today screen in settings, if there is a fix for this I would appreciate a hand.

so, after a long month flashing every two or three days your roms and sector's I finally found what I was looking from the beginning, this is my dream set up !! (for now...) ;)

post-209926-1250719440_thumb.png

post-209926-1250719459_thumb.png

Guest omid66613

dear corpisa

I think shokka is doing right.

He wants to coock both wm 6.1 and wm 6.5 and it's awesome and I appriciate it.

U may like wm 6.5 but someone else like having wm 6.1 because of his own reasons

I think wm 6.5 is veryyy nice but from the view point of "speed" wm 6.1 is better

shokka wants to let us have choices

Guest corpisa
dear corpisa

I think shokka is doing right.

He wants to coock both wm 6.1 and wm 6.5 and it's awesome and I appriciate it.

U may like wm 6.5 but someone else like having wm 6.1 because of his own reasons

I think wm 6.5 is veryyy nice but from the view point of "speed" wm 6.1 is better

shokka wants to let us have choices

Ohh no !! I did not pretend to make a bad coment or sound as if I was making one, i completly agree with your point of view, thats why we are all here, testing and trying new options for the original roms that came with our omnias. It was that i just realized today at 2:30 am after flashing shkv17 and putting all programs back that I finally found what I was looking from the beginning and that made me really happy, i guess I got carry away and I should not be writing on a thread for those who want to try wm 6.1. again. :angry:

I also have a lot of respect for people like SHOKKA9 and Sector who put up their free time so we can all get a better experience with our phones.

saludos,

jota

PS. have you try shkv17.. jeje :D its what 6.1 needed to be perfect !!!

Guest shokka9

choice is GOOD :D

I cook everything up!!

LOL

If u use n like 6.5, stay on it.

This is for the original users, that 6.5 forgot :angry: I like 6.1, but i miss honeycomb, the themes, hmmm. See what i can do

Edited by shokka9

Don't you think, guys, that this ROM "too much" empty? Why all of You (ROM-masters) hate Samsung alarm? Who needs 147 Mega empty?

I like 6.1... Only lock screen in 6.5 is nice, nothing more (as for me). But, once more time, - why to throw out all?

Guest omid66613
Ohh no !! I did not pretend to make a bad coment or sound as if I was making one, i completly agree with your point of view, thats why we are all here, testing and trying new options for the original roms that came with our omnias. It was that i just realized today at 2:30 am after flashing shkv17 and putting all programs back that I finally found what I was looking from the beginning and that made me really happy, i guess I got carry away and I should not be writing on a thread for those who want to try wm 6.1. again. ;)

I also have a lot of respect for people like SHOKKA9 and Sector who put up their free time so we can all get a better experience with our phones.

saludos,

jota

PS. have you try shkv17.. jeje :angry: its what 6.1 needed to be perfect !!!

:D I'm sorry if I didn't understand what u meant

but after testing alll of these roms (wm 6.5) I just came back to wm 6.1 Bcuz i think its really faster (maybe on my device) for example for typing a massage,loadings,opening menus...

and this rom is the fastest rom that i've ever had

;)

i hope i use it forever.....i'm changing my rom almost everyday and i think i'm addicted to do so ;)

Guest 0Darkness0

Just trying to sort the Start Menu Settings out, still not done it ;) , but not giving up!!

Laters

in addition to start menu, the error report in setting>system also need to be fixed....hope this also be fix along:)

Guest corpisa
;) I'm sorry if I didn't understand what u meant

but after testing alll of these roms (wm 6.5) I just came back to wm 6.1 Bcuz i think its really faster (maybe on my device) for example for typing a massage,loadings,opening menus...

and this rom is the fastest rom that i've ever had

B)

i hope i use it forever.....i'm changing my rom almost everyday and i think i'm addicted to do so :D

cool !!

I´m getting addicted to flashing too, my wife keeps asking me what I do with my phone every night, i think she believes I have naked ladies on it or something, hehe :D THAT'S WHY IM STICKING WITH SHKV17 FOR A LONG TIME!!!

Saludos,

PS. Im keeping the ladies buried in a nameless folder in SC... :angry: ;) ;) just kidding !!

Guest corpisa
choice is GOOD :D

I cook everything up!!

LOL

If u use n like 6.5, stay on it.

This is for the original users, that 6.5 forgot :angry: I like 6.1, but i miss honeycomb, the themes, hmmm. See what i can do

Thanks Shokka9, i think you are crazy !!! cooking up all these different roms and making them all work... i get stressed out just reinstalling everything after flashing so I cannot imagine the process of putting a rom together, just genius !!!

saludos,

jotacorredor (from samsung-omnia.org)

PS. they say genius are a step from craziness, wacht out chef we want you in your best when we all get omnia II ;)

Edited by corpisa

Guest barbs666
Guys...

CANT FIX THE MENU THING, so you are stuck with that default Start menu!

Just make it small and its coolio.

I have no idea what is causing this, but everything else works sweet!! M2D is being uploaded now.

I may make a start on 21054, see if i can iron out that bug in the Start menu??

hey Shokka,

loving the rom, but just another thing (more of a presentation thing than a bug?) but the M2D under the "email" tab, the 'new mail' button box has a bright white box highlighting it. wondering if thats normal?

EDIT: Also - just found another issue: When using the black dialer, if your searching for a contact/number by pushing the keypad...... the options (eg: name/number) cannot be seen because there text is black on the black background...... I know the get highlighted as u typ but the remaining characters cannot be seen..... also you cant just scroll to find a number either because of the black. Can this be fixed this without changing to original dialler????

so is 21054 the 6.5 core? what will be the faster version??

Edited by barbs666

Flashed the 6.1 M2D ROM this morning and it's running very smoothly. Great bit of cooking!.

The only problem so far is the black on black dialer text but I can live with that. Its good to have a break from the 2302X bugs and I prefer M2D to titanium.

I'll probably go back to 6.5 in the not to distant future when new features and reliability are sorted. 6.1 is less finger friendly (but not by much) and rock solid.

Cheers

Guest barbs666
barbs666,

Build 21054 is the last core win 6.1 not 6.5!

ok cool thanks man.

No the settings-->'Menu' item not fixed and not massivley important I can easily live without it. EDIT: NOW FIXED se 1st post! thx Shokka!

Dialer skin also been mentioned too...... waiting for reply or tweak? EDIT: "black dialer (wrong one is active) change with Advanced Config (phone, skin, disable)"

Why bother coming to slang 6.1..... fu*k its a rom man, were not in pre-school anymore mate.....well....at least most of us......Jadoon :D

:angry:

Edited by barbs666