FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest Tim Kelley

Nick or anyone else:

I am trying to install the M2D today page and easy launcher from here:

Pimp My Manila

The app installs ok.... However, when I go to run it and select the "Easy Today Launcher" plugin only and click Apply, I get the attached screenshot as an error.

Any ideas??

post-595271-1267728732_thumb.jpg

Guest WAIKIKI728
Nick or anyone else:

I am trying to install the M2D today page and easy launcher from here:

Pimp My Manila

The app installs ok.... However, when I go to run it and select the "Easy Today Launcher" plugin only and click Apply, I get the attached screenshot as an error.

Any ideas??

Forget it!!!soft reset and all is ok <_<

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Is there any other layout for these WM6.5 roms, without these TERRIBLE/UGLY round buttons in Titanium? I would like to try them, but since I like Titanium... I can't have this awful Titanium's buttons.

Guest Nicklashidegard

Added 23106 to first post, seems a very good build. Also added 23542 (with the xip from 23544). Was considering 23544 but the sys from 23542 is better so i made a hybrid that works very well <_< .

So far i've only uploaded 23106 and 23542 with PUJA1 Phone part (the "normal" 23542 will follow soon).

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest lupus_hegemonia
Added 23106 to first post, seems a very good build. Also added 23542 (with the xip from 23544). Was considering 23544 but the sys from 23542 is better so i made a hybrid that works very well <_< .

So far i've only uploaded 23106 and 23542 with PUJA1 Phone part (the "normal" 23542 will follow soon).

"Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves"!!!

WELL DONE!

Guest lupus_hegemonia

My dear Briton "cooker"... PLEASE... do something to these NeoTitanium lower-taskbar's TERRIBLE HUGE round buttons!!! I want so badly to test one of your, one NeoTitanium... but I can't have these awful buttons, m8! Can't you fix them?... For example, "Ryrzy" is using a nice NeoTitanium layout...

Please, m8... Check this, if you like.

Guest Nicklashidegard
My dear Briton "cooker"... PLEASE... do something to these NeoTitanium lower-taskbar's TERRIBLE HUGE round buttons!!! I want so badly to test one of your, one NeoTitanium... but I can't have these awful buttons, m8! Can't you fix them?... For example, "Ryrzy" is using a nice NeoTitanium layout...

Please, m8... Check this, if you like.

I know what you mean, but i prefer the ugly round buttons :( .. Have a look HERE, Jeffrey has done a few different themes for the Omnia (with all different style buttons). I'm sure if you look through the forum (or search google for wqvga taskbar / themes) you'll get a few more..

As a cooker it's hard to please everyone as everyone's got different taste. My roms tend to be fairly stock so that the user can easily create their own look (Have a look @ Waikiki's screens a few pages back). The key is that most things work as they should <_< (just look @ Kuanchais roms, it's hard to find better built roms but you have to customize them yourself).

Good luck mate!! When you get the Omnia the way you want it, make sure you post in "Show your display" for everyone to see :mellow:

Guest Nicklashidegard

Added a poll to see what people prefer. Please cast you vote now!! <_<

Below is an example of the Square buttons (theme used is jeffrey2000's Win7 black Premium with a black wallpaper).

post-525034-1268129482_thumb.jpg

Guest lupus_hegemonia
I know what you mean, but i prefer the ugly round buttons :( .. Have a look HERE, Jeffrey has done a few different themes for the Omnia (with all different style buttons). I'm sure if you look through the forum (or search google for wqvga taskbar / themes) you'll get a few more..

As a cooker it's hard to please everyone as everyone's got different taste. My roms tend to be fairly stock so that the user can easily create their own look (Have a look @ Waikiki's screens a few pages back). The key is that most things work as they should <_< (just look @ Kuanchais roms, it's hard to find better built roms but you have to customize them yourself).

Good luck mate!! When you get the Omnia the way you want it, make sure you post in "Show your display" for everyone to see :mellow:

HAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA!!!!!!

Totaly British humor!!!

(I love you people! I want so badly to come and live my rest of my life there, in the "Island")!!!

I did a wide search, m8. No luck with NeoTitanium skinning, only for ClassicTitanium...

Of course you can't please everybody, m8. Forgive my... Mediterranean behavour! HAHAHA!...

So, can you guide me up, which you think is more stable/fast/battery drain low ROM of yours, to test it for ya - and find a decent skin to replace your favorite... donut buttons?!

Thxs in advance.

Guest lupus_hegemonia
Added a poll to see what people prefer. Please cast you vote now!! <_<

Below is an example of the Square buttons (theme used is jeffrey2000's Win7 black Premium with a black wallpaper).

MARVELOUS buttons and PERFECT "mat" (not glossy) dark taskbar!!! If you could make that... "666's" (Bill Gates!) logo in Black 'n White, it would be FANTASTIC (classic, nice, perfect)...

Guest Nicklashidegard
MARVELOUS buttons and PERFECT "mat" (not glossy) dark taskbar!!! If you could make that... "666's" (Bill Gates!) logo in Black 'n White, it would be FANTASTIC (classic, nice, perfect)...

Or what about just change the wallpaper to a black win-logo with a touch of blue??

Just joking, i'm considering it, well see what the vote says <_<

post-525034-1268130694_thumb.jpg

post-525034-1268130698_thumb.jpg

Guest WAIKIKI728
Or what about just change the wallpaper to a black win-logo with a touch of blue??

Why not these ones from tachan?¿?.... :(

P.D.:Nice see you around here yet!!!! :mellow:

post-444803-1268131591_thumb.jpg

post-444803-1268131599_thumb.jpg

post-444803-1268131607_thumb.jpg

post-444803-1268131613_thumb.jpg

post-444803-1268131627_thumb.jpg

Guest WAIKIKI728
WOW, that looks amazing as usual!!

has anyone tried THIS. Any feedback yet?

I tried at the beginning but didn´t work for me....

Instead fo all...titanium skin i always prefer Josito Chanante skin....3d effect....Omnia don´t have 3d graphic acelerator like the new htcs but with this skin..... <_< post-444803-1268134497_thumb.jpg

post-444803-1268134505_thumb.jpg

post-444803-1268134511_thumb.jpg

post-444803-1268134518_thumb.jpg

post-444803-1268134527_thumb.jpg

P.D.:Thanks a lot to Josito Chanante..Xavinet..and F4lkon from Htcspain....(sorry Sir Nick...the credits to the developers.....)...

P.D.2:Thanks to you Nick...i hope all is coming right in your life....

Guest melburnian

Chef Nick

I just checked out your other roms. I love the idea of a ROM with M2D, I may download and flash the rom.

Thanks so much for the excellent work over the years. You have made me love my omnia even more!

Cheers

Guest dollar99

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=48811

Can u provide me this wallpaper

Guest dollar99
just tried THIS and it's pretty cool... well worth trying.

I'm on it now, everything works great expect weather. I cannot update it, even tried changing code but it doesn't even try to attempt to connect internet.

Will go through that thread thoroughly and find the solution to this issue.

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Marvelous theme, m8. I'm using the very same wallpaper for my PC's desktop.

Like I said, laddie, give a try to make the logo of the... "666" down on the lower taskbar, black/white. Would be perfect, mark my word - I'm a bloody graph artist, afterall, trust me.

Guest Nicklashidegard
I'm on it now, everything works great expect weather. I cannot update it, even tried changing code but it doesn't even try to attempt to connect internet.

Will go through that thread thoroughly and find the solution to this issue.

I too had problems with the weather (didn't say i had internet connection when connected through USB). The it said "invalid city", so i typed in the Accuweather code manually and it worked a treat.. It's only locked on me once and now works fine.

post-525034-1268141957_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest Nicklashidegard
Marvelous theme, m8. I'm using the very same wallpaper for my PC's desktop.

Like I said, laddie, give a try to make the logo of the... "666" down on the lower taskbar, black/white. Would be perfect, mark my word - I'm a bloody graph artist, afterall, trust me.

If you're a graph artist, could you make it black and white for me?? Files attached <_< Thanks, i'm not very good with graphics, too fiddly and i haven't got the programs to do it :mellow:

win_logo.rar

Guest X-pro
I tried at the beginning but didn´t work for me....

Instead fo all...titanium skin i always prefer Josito Chanante skin....3d effect....Omnia don´t have 3d graphic acelerator like the new htcs but with this skin..... <_< post-444803-1268134497_thumb.jpg

post-444803-1268134505_thumb.jpg

post-444803-1268134511_thumb.jpg

post-444803-1268134518_thumb.jpg

post-444803-1268134527_thumb.jpg

P.D.:Thanks a lot to Josito Chanante..Xavinet..and F4lkon from Htcspain....(sorry Sir Nick...the credits to the developers.....)...

P.D.2:Thanks to you Nick...i hope all is coming right in your life....

Hi seems the link on his page doesn't work, could you perhaps upload :mellow:

Ps please do not link to htcspain, just don't get what they are writing :(

Edited by X-pro

Guest lupus_hegemonia
If you're a graph artist, could you make it black and white for me?? Files attached <_< Thanks, i'm not very good with graphics, too fiddly and i haven't got the programs to do it :mellow:

No worries, mate... I'm on it already, wait a sec!