FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest rvsh02
Unfortunatelly, dear friend, the 21893 old style UI FloTitanium is quite unstable...

I'm testing 21893 old style UI for few days and can say that it is extremely stable for me and also battery lasts very long. After almost three days of not heavy usage battery showed 60%. No bugs or conflicts yet with other soft installed after flashing.

Thank you Nick for this great rom!

Guest lupus_hegemonia
I'm testing 21893 old style UI for few days and can say that it is extremely stable for me and also battery lasts very long. After almost three days of not heavy usage battery showed 60%. No bugs or conflicts yet with other soft installed after flashing.

Thank you Nick for this great rom!

Well, I guess every phone is a different story...

Guest remus66

Anyone tested 23542? Better than 23103 (very happy with this build and I would like to know if worths to reflash and reinstall everything back)? Thanks.

Edited by remus66

Guest WAIKIKI728
Anyone tested 23542? Better than 23103 (very happy with this build and I would like to know if worths to reflash and reinstall everything back)? Thanks.

For me yes..more complete...nitrogen...imagephotoviewer...and the touch...incredible.... :mellow:

You can try...if you are worried make a back up of messages and contacts <_<

Guest remus66

Thanks. I'll try it this weekend. I'll be back with some opinions.

L.E. Some first impressions:

- camera fonts fixed

- fast and very good touch

- small menu icons (I prefer large icons; is there any cab to make big icons?)

- I couldn't see MSN Weather & Money (useful for me, especially weather)

- no problems with GPS or WiFi

- interesting theme background (I use Manila) but a little bit of dis-comfort in reading white letters on blue light background. I'd rather prefer background image of 23103 build (dark blue, with a church); that's why I would appreciate if Nick or somebody else could post the image and some advise how to change Manila tabs' background image.

- very good and useful cooked applications (at least in accordance with my tastes and needs)

- very good idea to introduce radio PUJA1

So, overall impression is very good. Worths to have. Like every build cooked by Nick.

Edited by remus66

Guest Nicklashidegard
Thanks. I'll try it this weekend. I'll be back with some opinions.

L.E. Some first impressions:

- camera fonts fixed

- fast and very good touch

- small menu icons (I prefer large icons; is there any cab to make big icons?)

- I couldn't see MSN Weather & Money (useful for me, especially weather)

- no problems with GPS or WiFi

- interesting theme background (I use Manila) but a little bit of dis-comfort in reading white letters on blue light background. I'd rather prefer background image of 23103 build (dark blue, with a church); that's why I would appreciate if Nick or somebody else could post the image and some advise how to change Manila tabs' background image.

- very good and useful cooked applications (at least in accordance with my tastes and needs)

- very good idea to introduce radio PUJA1

So, overall impression is very good. Worths to have. Like every build cooked by Nick.

I'm just working on 23547 and will hopefully be released tomorrow (got a few finishing touches to make). It will have larger start menu icons again and an all black M2D theme (if you want to change the background pictures only, replace hh_fw_background.png and hh_fw_focus_background.png in windows folder).

All the wm6.5 widgets will be back as well so it will be a more complete rom.. Any feedback on PUJA1?? Personally i find it's got slightly better phone reception and not noticed any changes i battery life yet <_<

Guest kjub6

wooow it looks really nice ... but nick pls is there a waz to get rid of the windows logo ?

...in windows you can use resource hacker to change it to a bmp that you like in explorer.exe

does it also work here ? in the phone ? .... and pls can you make a just black theme ? ... without the rectangular area buttons .. just images ... days ago ...long time you had one such a clean theme it was magnificiant.

and some united icon style in menu ? ... like in the picture attached

thx thx thx for your greate effort

post-586217-1268651435_thumb.jpg

Guest tsukasa21
I'm just working on 23547 and will hopefully be released tomorrow (got a few finishing touches to make).

Could you release Classic Titanium too ? (or nobody use it anymore ?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

finally uploaded 23547 <_< . Very fast and stable so far.

Default theme has got the square button but M. Carrolls black theme + Classic blue has got the "classic" round buttons. I've also added HIDE12 theme which was voted my best wallpaper over @ omniarom.com (thanks Okie!! )

Happy Flashing!!!

Guest Nicklashidegard
Could you release Classic Titanium too ? (or nobody use it anymore ?)

There are a lot of Titanium roms around to choose from which is why i stick to FloTanium <_<

Guest lsherif
finally uploaded 23547 <_< . Very fast and stable so far.

Default theme has got the square button but M. Carrolls black theme + Classic blue has got the "classic" round buttons. I've also added HIDE12 theme which was voted my best wallpaper over @ omniarom.com (thanks Okie!! )

Happy Flashing!!!

Hi Nick,

Hopefully this will not be your last build as mentioned, can i ask you for a special request of making an only M2DV2 version from this build without the titanium to have additional memory space. I know you used to cook M2D alone & stopped it due to lack of time , would be great if you could do it one more last time.

Guest Nicklashidegard
Is it possible a mediafire link?¿? <_<

I'll try and get one uploaded by the end of the day. Internet is a bit slow at the mo :mellow:

Guest WAIKIKI728

Internet is a bit slow at the mo :D

Like me my friend 3 hours and 25 minutes fordownloading from 4shared.. :mellow: :( .and at the end...the file is not well downloaded... <_<

P.D.:tHANKS :D

Guest dollar99
One more request

I like the Word suggestion on PDhee's rom and tried many a ways to set it in your rom.

But never succeded.

Could you put it in your rom as it looks smaller and easier to type.

screenshot1kb.jpg

Hi Nick,

Just trying your latest 23547 - FloTanium,

Love the addition of HIDE themes.

One thing still missing in the perfect rom?

Any ideas about the above fix.

Edited by dollar99

Guest Nicklashidegard
Hi Nick,

Just trying your latest 23547 - FloTanium,

Love the addition of HIDE themes.

One thing still missing in the perfect rom?

Any ideas about the above fix.

I don't know, i get this (which is more finger friendly but not quite the same <_< ).. Anyone elso got any ideas??

BTW, Thanks Zsoo21 for the mirror, added to first post :mellow:

post-525034-1268662241_thumb.jpg