FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest Nicklashidegard
Nick,

Thanks for the very nice Rom. One thing that's seems te be bugging me is that every now and then the phone freezes when a reply to a sms has been sent..

It sends the sms, but then freezes up.. I sms a lot, and since I installed the rom (last monday) I had to reset it 3 times.... any idea's?

Try this sms fix (taken from Sectors thread). It's a common problem with newer builds, although it's not a big problem for everyone (my phone freeze for around 3-5sec and that's it).. Seems each phone is different :)

Try this sms fix (taken from Sectors thread). It's a common problem with newer builds, although it's not a big problem for everyone (my phone freeze for around 3-5sec and that's it).. Seems each phone is different :)

Thanks,

Can you explain what the fix does? is it a registry change? I alreadey came across one but that didn't fix it..

And mine raelly freezes..

I will try this one. thanks.

Guest Nicklashidegard
Thanks,

Can you explain what the fix does? is it a registry change? I alreadey came across one but that didn't fix it..

And mine raelly freezes..

I will try this one. thanks.

It contains .css files and .htm files. Let me know if it works :)

Guest domma

23,547 FLO is a very good and stable ROM. But the addition of (Idawg214) is not recommended. Otherwise, interesting, but the matter is difficult to manage.

Guest Nicklashidegard
23,547 FLO is a very good and stable ROM. But the addition of (Idawg214) is not recommended. Otherwise, interesting, but the matter is difficult to manage.

After 1 day with TitaniumLTD i can say the same.. Might work better on a ultralite Titanium rom only but it makes the phone a bit sluggish on FloTanium.. Just working on a lightning fast 23110 which should be uploaded later today :) ..

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest Nicklashidegard
After 1 day with TitaniumLTD i can say the same.. Might work better on a ultralite Titanium rom only but it makes the phone a bit sluggish on FloTanium.. Just working on a lightning fast 23110 which should be uploaded later today :) ..

23110 is up on first post.. Same ingredients as 23547 apart from an addition of a "toolbox". Read more about it on first post and over @ XDA. And there are some minor changes to the theme as well ;)

Guest WAIKIKI728
apart from an addition of a "toolbox". ...................

Hi sir Nick..always innovating :P .....

Any Mediafire link?¿' :)

Sorry 4shared is hating me now...3 hours and 45 minutes to download ;)

Guest nirs87

Hi! I have an I900 with the latest Nicklashidegard's ROM (HIDE 23), thing is that I needed to hide my caller ID during a outgoing call, so I got into Settings/Personal/Phone/Services/Caller ID, and chose "Provide my caller ID to: No one", but now I can't get it back to "Everyone" so everytime I make a call it looks like a "private" call which is very annoying!

Please I need help with this!

Thanks,

Nir.

Guest Nox4y

23547 FloTanium. Google Maps is closed within 30 seconds after launch. Removed and install Google Maps again, the result is the same. Otherwise, all super.

Guest amir_rafie

i have a problem, when i want to see missed calls, it shows missed call`s list for 0.5 second and then dissapear ,,, any solution?!

Guest knift
i have a problem, when i want to see missed calls, it shows missed call`s list for 0.5 second and then dissapear ,,, any solution?!

me 2...

Guest knift
23547 FloTanium. Google Maps is closed within 30 seconds after launch. Removed and install Google Maps again, the result is the same. Otherwise, all super.

The same version rom without your problem. Try to change your regional and see if it helps.

Hi Nick, Have been using 23547 for several days now. Great ROM. Probably the best ROM that I have tried so far. Thanks.

Apart from the added toolbox, is 23110 any better....hard to imagine.

Here's a screen shot of Hide 23 (23547) with M2D Today page and S.V.I animated clock.

post-525903-1268974560_thumb.png

Edited by 2001

Guest nirs87
Hi! I have an I900 with the latest Nicklashidegard's ROM (HIDE 23), thing is that I needed to hide my caller ID during a outgoing call, so I got into Settings/Personal/Phone/Services/Caller ID, and chose "Provide my caller ID to: No one", but now I can't get it back to "Everyone" so everytime I make a call it looks like a "private" call which is very annoying!

Please I need help with this!

Thanks,

Nir.

Please help me!

Guest sudkcoce

Hi, Nick and the rest of this thread readers.

I have been using the 23110 build for two days now, here some initial impressions:

The good:

1) The rom is VERY fast. Haven't tried the 23547 or any of your previous builds (been using ock's roms before) so I cannot compare.

2) Wi-Fi connections, Bluetooth file sending, browsing device, everything works VERY STABLE

3) SMS-ing is finally pretty fast (the fastest I have experienced until now)

4) The fastest response of any M2D v2 I have ever tried (before I was really considering switching to M2D v1)

5) S2U2 works perfectly with this rom :)

6) Touch response, scrolling etc works really well!

7) Wi-fi enabled Enhanced GPS ;) -GREAT!

What could be improved:

1) Fresh installation has the - sorry but- ugly rounded buttons by default. If using M2D it really "clashes".

But, this can be easily solved by switching to another (provided) theme. It would be nice if another theme was default...

2) M2D Mail tab lacks style (bug?). Anyway, a different M2D theme would be great!

3) NoData or "GPS Enabler-Disabler" are not cooked in. I think one of those is a must in _any_ rom. My advice is the latter, more finger friendly.

4) The built in (M2D) Wi-fi router did not work for me.

5) Some default ringtones could be provided...

Overall I am REALLY VERY IMPRESSED with your rom and it is definitely the best rom I have tried so far!!! Maybe its because of the winmo build you chose, but anyway...

I know I have it for two days only, but I really "stress tested" it quite intensively and I have installed and used all the apps I need...

Great work, Nick and thank you! :P

ps. In case I change my opinion after a week or so, or find any bugs, I will post here...

Guest sudkcoce
hi all!

how do I delete some shortcuts from the strat menu?

With File Explorer, go to Windows/Start Menu/Programs and delete the (.lnk) files you don't want.