BW WM7 Black and Blue Windows Phone 6.5 ROM Final

Guest blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf
turns out it was the Chobit Smartlock app that was causing the problem. The hard keys would work until I made or received a phone call (and the smartlock kicked in) . After I unlocked it, then the keys would no longer work. Guess I'll have to find another way to lock the screen on calls.

Well, at least you found the issue.

Guest blazingwolf

New version available in the first post.

New items:

Build 23049

Fixes:

Blurry fonts on today screen

Touch response

tap speed

Keyboard covering the soft key bar (if you change to landscape and back it will cover again. this is a bug in the Samsung keyboard)

Things left to do (once my laptop is working correctly again):

Fix capitals in titanium

Add new icon in Notifications panel

Guest Catrinisin

New items:

Build 23049

Fixes:

Touch response

tap speed

Keyboard covering the soft key bar (if you change to landscape and back it will cover again. this is a bug in the Samsung keyboard)

Fix capitals in titanium

Awesome!

Question, is the Touch Response the same as the CAB you released a few days ago for touch?

Also, tap speed is faster now? i.e. I can tap fast and it will recognize it?

Thanks for all you do. The Omnia is the best smartphone out there thanks to ROMS like this!

Guest blazingwolf
Awesome!

Question, is the Touch Response the same as the CAB you released a few days ago for touch?

Also, tap speed is faster now? i.e. I can tap fast and it will recognize it?

Thanks for all you do. The Omnia is the best smartphone out there thanks to ROMS like this!

I made adjustments to the ROM (in other words I changed a setting I forgot to earlier :) ). Touch Response should not be needed any more, unless you like the vibrate option of course. :)

MS seems to have fixed the tapping speed. It should recognize taps from those that type faster. I tried it in notes with the Samsung keyboard just pressing random keys as fast as I could and it kept up for me.

Thank you for the donation. :)

New items:

Build 23049

Fixes:

Touch response

tap speed

Fix capitals in titanium

wooo hooo...still got some time on my lunch break to flash this thing :) thanks man!

Guest blazingwolf
i just flipped through the thread and i dont see it now, but what about the possible collaboration on that bw warmike theme?

any update there?

That was bga7x. Not me.

Guest blazingwolf
will this rom work on bell with dcd carrier cab installed? has anyone tried?

So far no Verizon ROM has worked on a Bell Omnia. You could try it but I won't be able to help you get your phone back if it does not work.

Guest BrianPick

I Know I Know ! Lay off the black sh#$ right.

Anywho, here is my phonski running BW WM7 with Jeffrey's Windows 7 Premium Black and PhoneEX

BW, BTW (hah those abbreviations are quite close) I only had to set my ringtone and setup my email and this ROM was on point. You rock !

post-477347-1253126874_thumb.png

post-477347-1253126886_thumb.png

post-477347-1253126895_thumb.png

post-477347-1253126908_thumb.png

post-477347-1253126936_thumb.png

Edited by BrianPick

Guest blazingwolf
I Know I Know ! Lay off the black sh#$ right.

Anywho, here is my phonski running BW WM7 with Jeffrey's Windows 7 Premium Black and PhoneEX

BW, BTW (hah those abbreviations are quite close) I only had to set my ringtone and setup my email and this ROM was on point. You rock !

That looks nice. What wallpaper is that?

I'm glad you like the ROM. :)

Guest BrianPick
That looks nice. What wallpaper is that?

I'm glad you like the ROM. :)

Cannot even remember where I found it. Wincustomize like a hundred years ago I think. Here it is in silver and blue.

post-477347-1253130435_thumb.jpg

post-477347-1253130447_thumb.jpg

i think i have that logo (The silver) in a 1600x1200 wallpaper somewhere. i got it with a windows XP custom theme. It was one of those shells that entirely changed the start menu and task bars etc.

Guest Mastergreeny

Here a pic of your new ROM in action. Running Bliss and Jeffery Black Theme.

Thanks for your Work. Seems to be running very good.

post-552026-1253134753_thumb.png

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest blazingwolf
Here a pic of your new ROM in action. Running Bliss and Jeffery Black Theme.

Thanks for your Work. Seems to be running very good.

Not a bad look. :) Glad you like the ROM

Guest BrianPick

As much as I used to cuss the samsung dialer......I miss it now. Programs like PhoneEX hobble the damned device. I think I am gonna put 'er back in. I know it won't rotate but I can live without dialing landscape. Only did when my phone accidentally rotated anyway. I think I may go with the Russian one, so bye bye scroll bars ! Who needs them.

Guest blazingwolf
As much as I used to cuss the samsung dialer......I miss it now. Programs like PhoneEX hobble the damned device. I think I am gonna put 'er back in. I know it won't rotate but I can live without dialing landscape. Only did when my phone accidentally rotated anyway. I think I may go with the Russian one, so bye bye scroll bars ! Who needs them.

Only thing I miss is the lock. I've been using Chobit Company Smartlock though so I don't miss it much. What do you miss about it?

You will need to install the whole dialer as I removed it.

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest BrianPick

I don't know if anyone is interested in trying but I installed the old black keyboard Bgill cabbed up (cuz the flyouts bugged me) turns out it is faster but at least a factor of 3 for me. If anyone else wants to try I wouold be interested to see what happens. Search for Russian Black Skin cabs. It's too big to upload

Guest BrianPick
Only thing I miss is the lock. I've been using Chobit Company Smartlock though so I don't miss it much. What do you miss about it?

You will need to install the whole dialer as I removed it.

I dial and drive alot with work. I know not good but Sammy dialer seems a little easier to hut for me.

Guest blazingwolf
I dial and drive alot with work. I know not good but Sammy dialer seems a little easier to hut for me.

Makes sense.

Careful or someone like me will have to pick you up in your wrecked car. Good for me but not for you. :)

Guest blazingwolf
I don't know if anyone is interested in trying but I installed the old black keyboard Bgill cabbed up (cuz the flyouts bugged me) turns out it is faster but at least a factor of 3 for me. If anyone else wants to try I wouold be interested to see what happens. Search for Russian Black Skin cabs. It's too big to upload

Probably due to the pop ups.

Nope. I doubt it will any time soon. :)

Bugger! Ohh well. So has there been any changes between this build and the 234## (these numbers are getting weird. I saw on Redmond Pie that a lot of the buttons at the bottom got changed to icons and less words. Is that true for this build as well?

Why doesn't MS put a change log out there.