BW WM7 Black and Blue Windows Phone 6.5 ROM Final

Guest blazingwolf

Guest solarone
Zoom widget? You mean Opera's built in Zoom ability or the magnifier by MS? Want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly.

Just Any Kind Of Zoom, Won't Zoom in 9.7 Beta.....But When I First Got My Omnia There Was A Handy Little Bar On The Right Hand Side Of The Browser That Alowed You T Zoom In On An Object.....

Guest blazingwolf
Just Any Kind Of Zoom, Won't Zoom in 9.7 Beta.....But When I First Got My Omnia There Was A Handy Little Bar On The Right Hand Side Of The Browser That Alowed You T Zoom In On An Object.....

Oh, that was zoomer. I don't like it so took it out. You should be able to find it in the i900 repo.

Have you tried double tapping in the beta? You need to tap a little slower than before. So it works with tap, hesitate, tap. Play with it a little and you will get the hang of it.

Guest reaver76

As with all your Roms, this is just Awesome!. I am still stuck on the Black since I run MS3 and I don't like MS3 in Blue. If I wasn't running MS3 I would have stuck with the Blue. Again very very nice!!

Is it me...... I noticed that when in phone settings>GPS>Location On, the OK button still doesn't work but if you hit the end key it closes and accepts the change. Anyone else notice.

Otherwise, so far very stable for me and I haven't noticed any bugs.

Thanks for filling in my downtime at work. I'd be bored to death w/o your Roms. :)

Edited by reaver76

Guest blazingwolf
As with all your Roms, this is just Awesome!. I am still stuck on the Black since I run MS3 and I don't like MS3 in Blue. If I wasn't running MS3 I would have stuck with the Blue. Again very very nice!!

Is it me...... I noticed that when in phone settings>GPS>Location On, the OK button still doesn't work but if you hit the end key it closes and accepts the change. Anyone else notice.

Otherwise, so far very stable for me and I haven't noticed any bugs.

Thanks for filling in my downtime at work. I'd be bored to death w/o your Roms. :)

Phone settings issue noted in the first post. :)

Glad you like the ROM. :)

Guest reaver76
Phone settings issue noted in the first post. :)

Glad you like the ROM. :)

Sorry..... I know the issue exists still but before I had to slave a key to Ok/Close or Soft reset. With this version I do not need to do neither. I just tap the End hardkey and it closes the window. I didn't have to map any buttons. I don't remember it working that way before. I was just curious if this is new.

Thanks again!!

Guest blazingwolf
Sorry..... I know the issue exists still but before I had to slave a key to Ok/Close or Soft reset. With this version I do not need to do neither. I just tap the End hardkey and it closes the window. I didn't have to map any buttons. I don't remember it working that way before. I was just curious if this is new.

Thanks again!!

No, that's not new. At least I was always able to do this. The only thing is if you went back in to phone settings you would be brought back to the same screen. Hence the reason to slave the hard key to the OK/Close function.

Guest popsinger
hello guys !

while surfing the net i passed by a page describes how to increase Omnia's display senstivity to even superpass the Capacitive screens and iphone touch response

!!!!!!!! i tried and works damn great !!!!!!!!!!!!!

open any regedit program

tab:

Hkey_Local_Machine

then tab

HARDWARE

then tab

TOUCH

in the lower menu

change

Click from 1250 to 3750

DownUp from 256 (or whatever its written) to 1550

then ok

Enjooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy ur magic touch !!!

SuperPassing iPHONE !!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww

MagIc !!! really Omnia rocks now with single smooth touch it RESPONDS !!!!!!!

TRIED AND WORKS LIKE CHARM ...... :) :) :)

Hey BW,

is it necessary to install touch response if i already made the above registry changes for touch?

Guest blazingwolf
Hey BW,

is it necessary to install touch response if i already made the above registry changes for touch?

You tell me. Do you notice lag in the keyboard or in touch response? If you still do then I would suggest Touch Response as a way to help fix your issue. If not then leave it like that. :)

Guest blazingwolf
hey bw i almost got that bad ass lookin blue stained glass lighting theme done but i need to know the name of the bottom bar i cant find it

For the WM7 theme it is called softkeybar.png. In all other included themes it is called black_softkeybar.png.

Guest blazingwolf
what about the x button?

classicblue_bubble_foo.png and classicblue_bubble_foo_disabled.png. Add the name of each of the other themes for the additional themes. WM7 is using the classicblue icons for this.

Guest mnstrchmst

Okay...I've got to be the only dork out there that likes the transcriber, but...how can I get that back. Is it an easy .cab install or is it hardwired in your rom?

Other than that, you is the shiznick!!

mnstrchmst

Guest blazingwolf
hey man love the rom, but for some reason my phone crashes active sync and syncmate

any ideas why?

Not based on that info. Did you install 3rd party programs before sync? What error are you getting?

Guest blazingwolf
Okay...I've got to be the only dork out there that likes the transcriber, but...how can I get that back. Is it an easy .cab install or is it hardwired in your rom?

mnstrchmst

I remove it to save some space. I would think that there would be a a cab around some where but I can't say that I have looked before.

Guest Chapster

mnstrchmst

Try this:

6.1 Transcriber-- http://www.4shared.com/file/111643965/b1ce...anscriber2.html

I found it here:

http://www.samsung-omnia.org/adrynalyne%27...n/my-file-repo/

Guest Catrinisin

BW, I just wanted to drop a note and say that this new ROM is $*&%ing awesome! I simply love it! :)

Remote Desktop Client is working fine, thanks! I'll be sending you some drinks as soon as I get paid!

Thanks for the Rom! My only question is about the large icon/picture that comes up when when your in lets say Notifications, you scroll over to texts, and a huge icon pops up on the screen is it normal to not be able ot click on that to enter the selected program like hotmail or text messages? Seems like a waste if its just there for looks. Thanks again.

Guest Catrinisin
Thanks for the Rom! My only question is about the large icon/picture that comes up when when your in lets say Notifications, you scroll over to texts, and a huge icon pops up on the screen is it normal to not be able ot click on that to enter the selected program like hotmail or text messages? Seems like a waste if its just there for looks. Thanks again.

Yeah I think that is normal. You have to click on the small icon on the left to get to the link.

I installed MS3 over top of this ROM and it seems to work just fine. My only issue is that when on the SPB home screen, the Windows menu at the bottom is covered by MS3. So there is no Start menu button anymore. Is there a way around this BW? I mapped Start to an external button, but is there a way to map it to a widget or something like that?

Thanks!