[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Bouvrie
Bouvrie mr.khuanchai dont have i900 now ..so this is the last rom 6.1

Yeah, I figured asmuch, though I hoped he could still have his kitchen around. At this point, I wouldn't care whether the rom was tested first, I can do that. :)

Guest JuanPa

Hey guys!! I have been having a problem with my omnia not being able to play youtube videos using opera 10 on this ROM, sometimes it does, but most of the time I just get the adobe logo and taping on it doesn't do anything, any help will be much apreciated!!!

Thanks!! :)

Guest JuanPa

Thanks leap!!! This doesn't really solve my problem though, I already have the youtube player cab installed and have been using it for a long time, but the search results are not the same as if you search over the youtube site using opera or any other browser, I can't watch some videos like official music videos and that sort of thing, is flash lite working normally for youtube videos for you? Or is this some bug caused by the new youtube ui?

Thank's again!!!

Sorry if my english is not that good.

Guest leap_ahead
Thanks leap!!! This doesn't really solve my problem though, I already have the youtube player cab installed and have been using it for a long time, but the search results are not the same as if you search over the youtube site using opera or any other browser, I can't watch some videos like official music videos and that sort of thing, is flash lite working normally for youtube videos for you? Or is this some bug caused by the new youtube ui?

Thank's again!!!

Sorry if my english is not that good.

on opera play video ... try this http://www.mediafire.com/?en1u2y0owmm

and http://rapidshare.com/files/244121141/NETCFv37.cab

Guest JuanPa

Thanks leap! I installed the .net and flash 3.1 cabs (I thought they where already cooked in the ROM but it was still wokrth a try) but they seem to make no difference so far, I still can't watch youtube videos with opera, I think I'll try installing the cabs after a hard reset and I'll tell you what happened

Thanks again leap!!!

Guest leap_ahead
Thanks leap! I installed the .net and flash 3.1 cabs (I thought they where already cooked in the ROM but it was still wokrth a try) but they seem to make no difference so far, I still can't watch youtube videos with opera, I think I'll try installing the cabs after a hard reset and I'll tell you what happened

Thanks again leap!!!

i know its already on rom ..

Guest JuanPa
i know its already on rom ..

Well after hard reset and full backup with spb I still get the same error, I think I will just keep using skyfire instead since I really don't want to flash another ROM, this is by far the best 6.1 ROM I have used and everything else works perfect.

Thanks a lot for all your help!

Guest leap_ahead
Well after hard reset and full backup with spb I still get the same error, I think I will just keep using skyfire instead since I really don't want to flash another ROM, this is by far the best 6.1 ROM I have used and everything else works perfect.

Thanks a lot for all your help!

i dont know ... on my omnia i dont have any problem ..

Guest JuanPa
i dont know ... on my omnia i dont have any problem ..

Would you try this video on your omnia and tell me if it works for you? I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I used SKtools to remove all the flash lite files I overwrote on the ROM and it seemed to work for a couple of minutes, but after I try to open this video I get the adobe logo again and video never loads nor any other video from youtube.

Here's the link:

Guest leap_ahead
Would you try this video on your omnia and tell me if it works for you? I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I used SKtools to remove all the flash lite files I overwrote on the ROM and it seemed to work for a couple of minutes, but after I try to open this video I get the adobe logo again and video never loads nor any other video from youtube.

Here's the link:

its works ..just wait a sec to load the video ..

Guest JuanPa
its works ..just wait a sec to load the video ..

I waited for a long time but it does't load even over wifi, don't know what's wrong but it's not big deal, thanks for everything leap!!

Guest the_ja121
I waited for a long time but it does't load even over wifi, don't know what's wrong but it's not big deal, thanks for everything leap!!

its working with flash player and netcf, you just need to open opera, go to settings>advanced>plug-ins>on, but after you instal flash and net...

it's little bugy when start but works perfectly in full screen.

I have opera v10

Edited by the_ja121

Guest the_ja121

i only have problem with landscape mode, when i switch to it, anything i drag it goes back where it was, i had that problem with original omnia wm and with this one too......please heeeeelp

Guest the_ja121

its working with flash player and netcf, you just need to open opera, go to settings>advanced>plug-ins>on, but after you instal flash and net...

it's little bugy when start but works perfectly in full screen.

I have opera v10

post-707229-1274866773_thumb.jpg

post-707229-1274866787_thumb.jpg

post-707229-1274866794_thumb.jpg

post-707229-1274866801_thumb.jpg

Guest JuanPa

It works with every other site, I just can't get mine to work with youtube videos, I have the plugin support enabled and i get the same "play" icon but as soon as I tap on it, I get the adobe flash player logo and video never loads, sometimes I also get the flashplayer but inside it displays "an error ocurred, try again later". I tryed installing the flashlite and .net cabs, I also tryed installing in my device, my storage, sd card, also tryed after hard reset but nothing seems to work, I even tried going back to opera 9.5 but no luck I have no idea what the problem is.

Guest the_ja121
It works with every other site, I just can't get mine to work with youtube videos, I have the plugin support enabled and i get the same "play" icon but as soon as I tap on it, I get the adobe flash player logo and video never loads, sometimes I also get the flashplayer but inside it displays "an error ocurred, try again later". I tryed installing the flashlite and .net cabs, I also tryed installing in my device, my storage, sd card, also tryed after hard reset but nothing seems to work, I even tried going back to opera 9.5 but no luck I have no idea what the problem is.

if nothing else, it works on internet explorer...it opens in windows media player