[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest RobMac92

Running this ATM. All runs smoothly and quick as ever. Scrolling and touch screen very responsive. No bugs so far and all work with most of my usual apps installed. Thanks for the ROM.

Guest gianton
Yes, I already knew that. But did it really work?

I say this because the problem in the ROM 6.1 with the BT-audio fix, that didn't wake up with the front button.

Regards.

OK got it now... no there is no wake up issue as all latest WM6.5 ROMs.

BTW this ROM is the best I tried in this forum, really! Everything runs faster, smoother screen scrolling and touch responsivness is the best! I am running Pointui with PoinSense v2 and all 9 screens enabled very fast and stable. I have 10mb more free RAM as well than when using WM6.5!

Edited by gianton

Guest D4rkGh057

Fast & Stable. Just a question: I set up unlocking by front button, but it needs me to press still "Unlock" after holding the right front button, how can bypass it?

Edited by D4rkGh057

Guest jocaferlo
OK got it now... no there is no wake up issue as all latest WM6.5 ROMs.

BTW this ROM is the best I tried in this forum, really! Everything runs faster, smoother screen scrolling and touch responsivness is the best! I am running Pointui with PoinSense v2 and all 9 screens are enabled very fast and stable. I have 10mb more free RAM as well than when using WM6.5!

Thank you gianton.

I know you are running Pointui :) :)

Guest jmsmartins

Great job KC

I haven't tried it yet, but since i recently went back to WM6.1 i guess i will try it later

recently using v99 m2d from shokka9 and it's fast, stable, sensitive, and GREAT looking. have someone tried both to compare?

regards

Guest D4rkGh057
I set up unlocking by front button, but it needs me to press still "Unlock" after holding the right front button, how can bypass it?

any solution?

Edited by D4rkGh057

Guest gianton
How´s battery life, any notable difference?

Better than WM6.5. Also noticed that my phone used to get really hot when I was surfing with Opera on WM6.5. This doesn't happen on this WM6.1 ROM.