Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest necosino
I think that you could just add the reg changes to a cab file, then convert the cab to a oem and it would create the info that you are asking about.

Good idea! :) I hadn't thought of that.

Guest WoZZeR999

Sorry, got super busy over the weekend, so I didn't get a chance to look at the recording issue. On a up note though, I do have a new EZInput from the touch2 for western languages that I will be trying tonight. In the ealier builds, zoom and camera button worked, it just crashed more often, so I didn't use it.

Assuming all goes well, I'll have an updated version of each of my roms today (I'll have to see what's new in the new touch2 rom).

Guest WoZZeR999

Just another update: I think I have video recording working, but I can't test out the new EZInput (I can transfer some small files, this is how I tested recording, but I need to flash for ezinput and I'm at work right now).

It looks like most of the files are the same between the old and new mega packages I have, so only the EZInput will be updated most likely.

Guest TheDrizzle
Just another update: I think I have video recording working, but I can't test out the new EZInput (I can transfer some small files, this is how I tested recording, but I need to flash for ezinput and I'm at work right now).

It looks like most of the files are the same between the old and new mega packages I have, so only the EZInput will be updated most likely.

WoZZeR, not sure if you take requests, but could you consider cooking in Showcase Task Manager over HTC Task Manager (at least in the Megamnia ROM)? The new version of Showcase allows you to "kill the program" when you press the "X" instead of minimize it.

Guest TheDrizzle
MegAmnia is using 21869, so it should work fine.

duh I forgot you changed it to one of the older 6.5 builds. Sorry, need to open my eyes. Thanks!

Guest briwayjones

Ok, some questions and issues.

I compiled a ROM using the kitchen without changing anything in the kitchen. LZX wouldn't work at first, the ROM wouldn't boot, no errors in the log file except the file overwrite warnings. I then built one using XPR, that one worked. Then I tried and finally got a LZX compile to boot. But it was messed up. It had a blank home screen and the only icon in the start menu was the home icon. Then the XPR started doing the same thing.

What is the difference between LZX and XPR? And I haven't been able to find in guide how you edit what's in the registry?

Guest WoZZeR999

XPR and LZX are different compression methods. LZX you get some more space, but it takes a lot longer to actually create the rom. The other issues are probably not from LZX/XPR though.

Guest utdsoccer18

Wozzer,

is the ultralite now with microsoft widgets.... i tried to build my own with the widgets but i couldnt get everything to work right. i would get one thing to work and then something else wouldnt. don't mean to bug you i have been trying to just figure it out myself and reading all the guides but it just aint working.

Guest pawinterks

Whenever I go to Phone Settings/Options and get into the GPS section, the OK button doesn't return me to the menu. I can press the right "hangup" button (not sure what the official name is) and get back to the Titanium main menu, but until I do a soft reset, I can't get to any other Phone settings.

Guest blazingwolf
Whenever I go to Phone Settings/Options and get into the GPS section, the OK button doesn't return me to the menu. I can press the right "hangup" button (not sure what the official name is) and get back to the Titanium main menu, but until I do a soft reset, I can't get to any other Phone settings.

Known issue with all newer builds.

Guest necosino

Just to follow up with my previous post. There is a precreated cab package here that you can put in your OEM folder. Just edit the .rgu file with your own regedits and you're good to go :)

Could someone set a mirror for 23071? Because it just doesn't start to download from 4shared.

I have been trying all day.

Edited by bpivk

Guest xenspidey
23075 | 21870 are out, but are there no DPIs yet....

New Magnifier UI!

The DPI's are out there (WQVGA files arent' out yet)... i haven't been able to get it to boot yet though.

Where u see DPIs?? On bbs.rombeta.com in monkeybape's repository is there the build only, no DPIs or MUIs yet.... chinese too.....

I'm waiting for DIPs and Italian (0410) MUIs....

Guest xenspidey
Where u see DPIs?? On bbs.rombeta.com in monkeybape's repository is there the build only, no DPIs or MUIs yet.... chinese too.....

I'm waiting for DIPs and Italian (0410) MUIs....

I've seen them on XDA and PPCgeeks...