[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest lioryte
Anyone know if there's a way to change a titanium panel title? For instance, some of the titles are uppercase and some are lowercase, and I'd like to change Fave People to Contacts. Stuff like that. Any tips?

Thanks.

Download CHome Editor from post 2, install to device memory

menu->utilities->CHome Editor, edit panels, play with it, have fun

Guest zanshin825
Download CHome Editor from post 2, install to device memory

menu->utilities->CHome Editor, edit panels, play with it, have fun

Thanks. This is my favorite ROM out there...simple enough to let me screw it up on my own ;-).

Guest zanshin825
Thanks. This is my favorite ROM out there...simple enough to let me screw it up on my own ;-).

Another simple question, but which Titanium plug-in shows the number of email, calls missed, texts, and voicemail on one row? Thanks.

Guest jaycarl
Just a thought ;)

I always install WOW file to "device".

I'm SURE your doing that ???

;) ;)

Yes, I sure am. thanks for replying

the first two files are cabs, once you click each one of them (in order), they will automatically install to device memory and the third one "SecurityOff.rar" will have to be extracted first to ""SecurityOff.cpf" and then to run it (from file explorer), just click it then it will run for a second. it does not install. you will notice the "File Explorer" on the top right disappear and reappear. once it reappears, it's done running. you will also receive something on your sms inbox to inform you that "device settings changed" which is also one way to find out that the file executed. i always install to SRS WOW to my storage although i don't think it matters whether it installs to device or my storage. after installation and soft reset, SRS WOW appears under start/settings/system and that's where i configure it.

Got it work with your instructions.

Thanks alot for your help

Guest andredabomb92
I am going through withdrawal right now. ;)

It has been over 24 Hours since I flashed my phone. ;)

i know ahhhh!!!! i just flashed to an old rom to crave my hunger lmao

Guest lioryte
Does the latest version have your tag on it or can I run it with out the cab?

Not sure what you mean...If you ask about the lioryte BASE imprint, it's there, you can leave it or take it off, look at the images in first post, they are always up to date.

Guest Mercuie

Just wanted to say I love your roms. I used to not be able to handle base roms but the other cooks made their roms so customized for how they like it I couldn’t get it to be how I like it. I’m glad you continue to update your rom being that my contract isn’t up until June, and even then I might wait to see what winmo 7 is like before I stick to another phone for 2 years. <3 Thanks for all the time you put into this.

Guest lioryte

28014 is ready for download at post #1.

Due to the time I really haven't tested it, since it just came out.

Most changes are IE and SMS related.

Release notes:

* Still no WMP in lock screen

* Still OK button not working in settings my phone, just map a hard button to OK

* Slightly faster than 28011

* Lockscreen is old 6.1. I don't know if it's a build issue, I'll look at it later on after I get some sleep ;), so if you like WM 6.5 lockscreen you might want to wait. FIXED

* Still email hard scrolling via screen.

I'm off to sleep, please test and report any other issues...

Edited by lioryte

28014 V2 is up for download in post 2 with fixed lockscreen.

Plz feedback on this build!

Everything seems to be working fine with V2.

Will use and let you know if any problems arise.

Thanks

Guest lioryte
are you going to cook swype into any of your future builds, even though i know its a base model

Sorry Nope on the base platform. The cab is there in post 2.

With MODEL T Series I think I can add it, I'm working on a Chinese Titanium Theme trying to adjust/translate/work it to the i910. (Going very, very, very slow...) if and when I'll finish I will get another Model T out with a new alpha mortscript, NetCF 3.7 and all sort of cutting edge stuff (Probably won't work lol)

Guest Ozric Tentacle

Love the new boot animation! Is that an MS thing?

Seems to boot quicker too... not much time for the final boot picture ;)

No issues found so far

Guest lioryte
Love the new boot animation! Is that an MS thing?

Seems to boot quicker too... not much time for the final boot picture ;)

No issues found so far

Nop, was HTC's I took somethings out it's extra lite at 17KB I thought why not?

Thanks for all the feedbacks so far keep it up.

I'm out to the beach, later all