[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

How do you get gps to work on your rom. It took forever and timed out this morning after I tried it with google maps. Any ideas

In some past Roms I would have to set GMAPS to com8 baud 57600 to GPS to lock. I didn't have to on this one though it may have saved settings.

No Data works fine so far 58 d/l on this build and no issues such as this I would do a soft reset, if still no-go I'd call VZ and if they say everything is OK do a hard reset. If that ain't helping than reflash...

Thanks. I did all the above. I even went through and uninstalled all the apps I loaded and nothing. So the Hard Reset worked though. I will load the apps one at a time now to see if one of them did it.

Guest waremike32

23094 does not have the new COM 5 email. Seems like WMD and COM 5 are where it's at these days. But then again, I haven't done a thorough compare with 23094 yet. No WMP in the Lock yet either.

BTW, I think I visit your 2nd post daily, best cab collection around. :)

Guest lioryte
23094 does not have the new COM 5 email. Seems like WMD and COM 5 are where it's at these days. But then again, I haven't done a thorough compare with 23094 yet. No WMP in the Lock yet either.

BTW, I think I visit your 2nd post daily, best cab collection around. :)

Thanx waremike,

again at photo finish ;) I don't see anything major even though lockscreen.dll updated and 4 media OS dll's updated and

chome.dll updated nothing new as far as i can see. I'm playing with it now...

Guest tampaboy1984

Hey Lioryte I'm on your 23517 msvoice & tellme I'm lovin it, been using your roms since model t's first came out. I greatly appreciate your work can you by any chance cook me a 23517 with TSOWENTASKBAR 6 v3.1 in it I try installing it on your current 23517 but half of the icons don't show on the taskbar.

I think I will stick with WMD and COM 5.

I really like the new e-mail and the way GPS is working in 23517.

And yeah Lioryte you now have me hooked on Voice Command and TellMe. Use them both regularly now. I actually started using VC to launch TellMe when I want to voice/text :)

Guest lioryte
I think I will stick with WMD and COM 5.

I really like the new e-mail and the way GPS is working in 23517.

And yeah Lioryte you now have me hooked on Voice Command and TellMe. Use them both regularly now. I actually started using VC to launch TellMe when I want to voice/text :)

LOL I KNOW it's horrible! I use it a lot too but my next project is to make MS Voice 1.6.28008 cab file

Actually I did and just for everyone to know, you need flashlite 3.1 installed before you use swype. I now love this rom because I have all the original keyboards and swype which makes things even better. I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the omnialite apps to work on this rom. I would love to use some apps like touch player, calendar and stuff.

Since just did a hard reset I wanted to verify...but I didn't require flashlite installed for swype to work. After the HR I only installed the Titanium weather and the GPSweatherradar and radar merge apps before swype. I installed swype, did a soft reset and then set it in the IMselector and it's working great.

Guest rtimi28
Thanks. I did all the above. I even went through and uninstalled all the apps I loaded and nothing. So the Hard Reset worked though. I will load the apps one at a time now to see if one of them did it.

Yes location is on however I don't think it should take 10 mins but will try again once off work, to see how long it takes

Guest rtimi28
Yea I ain't gonna release/work on build 23094 I honestly don't see anything worth updating for...

Instead of working on another rom, can you please try to work on apps working from other phones like omnialite b7300 or omnia II verizon since it will have some similarities. I know you are tired but you're doing a great job and keep up the good work.

Yes location is on however I don't think it should take 10 mins but will try again once off work, to see how long it takes

It should not take 10 minutes but the first time is always long. Especially if it is cloudy out. Just make sure Location is on, soft reset and start GoogleMaps and be patient.

Guest rtimi28
It should not take 10 minutes but the first time is always long. Especially if it is cloudy out. Just make sure Location is on, soft reset and start GoogleMaps and be patient.

So have you tried to install any omnialite apps like the touch player or at least the data manager

So have you tried to install any omnialite apps like the touch player or at least the data manager

I thought that Evidence/Bga... or Bwolf had that in one of their earlier roms. Seems like everyone migrated to Nitrogen. Most of the apps I use can be found in Liorytes 2nd post with all the cabs (which is really awesome for one stop shopping!!!). Sorry I'm not much help with that.

As far as GPS, for some reason I have seen the 1st lock take a while, but after that it locks on fairly quickly as long as your outside. After I did the hard reset the first lock took over 5 minutes, but since then it works within a minute and with google maps the agps picks up pretty quickly even though it's a little spotty where I live.

I have also had to change the com and baud on gmaps to get it to lock more consistently.

Hope that helps.

Guest lioryte
Instead of working on another rom, can you please try to work on apps working from other phones like omnialite b7300 or omnia II verizon since it will have some similarities. I know you are tired but you're doing a great job and keep up the good work.

???

Guest lioryte
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the 235xx builds a step back from the 28xxx builds?

In a way yes but I thought that it will have the WMP in lockscreen and other changes :)

Guest lioryte

First lock from cold start can take from 2min to 15min. After that it should be quicker. Our GPS chip isn't the best one

In a way yes but I thought that it will have the WMP in lockscreen and other changes :)

I thought it was a step back myself but it does have a few things like the updated Outlook E-Mail client.

I will be happy to switch back to WMD when it gets some upgrades.

Guest lioryte

OK

I'm in need of testers that are willing to try out 23517 base with TellMe cab file and a WM Voice 1.6.28008. To see if working as good when not cooked in.

Yes! The amazing WoZZeR has done it again. His wisdom knows no boundaries and he has managed to cab the damn thing as far as i know there is no WM voice V1.6.28008 .cab out there

However remember its a test. It seems to work OK but might not. I can't try it yet...

just flashed to 23517 and getting these messages when I tap on panels

post-525063-1262158053_thumb.png post-525063-1262158064_thumb.png

all titanium panel installed in device and did soft rest after each install, also tried "WeatherFix" and same result.

i figure i missed something any Idea?

Guest lioryte
just flashed to 23517 and getting these messages when I tap on panels

post-525063-1262158053_thumb.png post-525063-1262158064_thumb.png

all titanium panel installed in device and did soft rest after each install, also tried "WeatherFix" and same result.

i figure i missed something any Idea?

Run mortscript

What is "wrather fix"?

Edited by lioryte

Run mortscript

What is "wrather fix"?

YOU the MAN!

i get confused with mortscript. i thought it's set to"auto -run" on the fly.

i thought i ran it last night and just got message to read some manual.

this morning after reading your reply i found "auto run" in mortscript dir clicked on that and i think that did it!

actually was "TitaniumWeatherFix" - i think i got from sector's thread somewhere to fix morscript error

so far only issue - is i have to tap on screen harder or longer than before - might be touchscreen going - happened twice before, this is my third omnia.

other than that great ROM THANKS for sharing your hard work - i may owe you a brew!

side note - heard from necosino?