[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

wow what jump cant wait to test it out whats new or updated in it what ever there is i am sure it will be solid as your other roms have been

Not a problem.. Happy New Year and have a good weekend

Nils

Guest briwayjones

Does anyone else have trouble with these ROMS? I've tried 23071, 23088, 23517, I've re-downloaded 23088 and 23517 3 times. Every time I try to open any of them in UMDL it says they are not valid like they are corrupted or something, has anyone else had this problem?

Guest SilverPony2001
Does anyone else have trouble with these ROMS? I've tried 23071, 23088, 23517, I've re-downloaded 23088 and 23517 3 times. Every time I try to open any of them in UMDL it says they are not valid like they are corrupted or something, has anyone else had this problem?

You are extracting them first, correct?

Guest briwayjones

You got it! And I tried some ROMS I've used in the past and it will still recognize and load them.

Guest mtxpert

I've installed another keyboard but I can't switch off of XT9, it goes back every time.

(I don't know if it's in this thread as this forum won't let me search the thread)

Let me know if there's a reg setting or anything else I can do.

Guest kdkinc
I've installed another keyboard but I can't switch off of XT9, it goes back every time.

(I don't know if it's in this thread as this forum won't let me search the thread)

I had that problem awhile ago sometimes you have to go two place to activate the keyboard.

One in personal setting.

The other in the keyboards setting when the keyboard is active.

Hope this helps

:) ;)

Guest twizzler703

Anyone else having problems with this rom and windows 7?

Whenever i connect my omnia to my PC it stays connect for a couple minutes then loses the usb connection even

though its still connected. Im trying to flash to your newest rom, but scared phone might brick up during flashing.

besides that great rom, going to be sticking with it for awhile

Edited by twizzler703

Guest lioryte

28205 is up for download in post 1

Release Notes:

28250 is latest WMD. dated 12/31/09

Looks like the entire OS was updated . Attached is the Change log comp. to 28014. Sorry about the report trying Beyond Compare ;)

* Still no WMP with lockscreen

* Still soft OK button not functioning in settings-personal-phone. Map OK to a hard button.

* Enhancements are noticeable with IE and speed.

ROM:

* Changed FTouch it is now Module. Takes less memory and should be faster. Slot 1 of ROM is almost Full :)

* MS Voice is V2.1.6.28205

28205.txt

Edited by lioryte

Guest lioryte

I had that problem awhile ago sometimes you have to go two place to activate the keyboard.

One in personal setting.

The other in the keyboards setting when the keyboard is active.

Hope this helps

:) ;)

Settings-->IM Selector to choose the default keyboard

Guest bluematrix64

Lioryte, You know how you have your calendar post the next appointment on the today screen... Is that something that is Cab'able or is that a setting inside???

Guest sbpetro

So far so good with 28205! Voice command and tell me are working as advertised. This build seems to be every bit as responsive as 28014! Great job again Lioryte!

I'll keep testing this build and putting it through the ringer to see if I can find any issues.

Guest lioryte
Lioryte, You know how you have your calendar post the next appointment on the today screen... Is that something that is Cab'able or is that a setting inside???

It's a change to the cpr that is cooked into the ROM I had help from Zanix making it pretty. No cab for it

So far so good with 28205! Voice command and tell me are working as advertised. This build seems to be every bit as responsive as 28014! Great job again Lioryte!

I'll keep testing this build and putting it through the ringer to see if I can find any issues.

Great thanks for the feedback

Guest jlc0005

Lioryte has the CPR lines in Post #505 on Page 26 of this thread - in case you want to add that yourself to your own CPR files. It's pretty easy to do.

Guest geekboy2005

sweet lookin rom great work from a great chef tried others and always come back to yours do have a request if it can be done i love the new calender can there be icons instead of text for it and pictures if not i can deal with what it is now but thought it would look a little more snazzy i did try nikichz but got board of it as it clutters up the today screen and hides wallpaper used

Guest lioryte
sweet lookin rom great work from a great chef tried others and always come back to yours do have a request if it can be done i love the new calender can there be icons instead of text for it and pictures if not i can deal with what it is now but thought it would look a little more snazzy i did try nikichz but got board of it as it clutters up the today screen and hides wallpaper used

I just added QTitanium theme to post 2 under themes&Skins. It'll show icon only for the panels it supports.

Guest geekboy2005
I just added QTitanium theme to post 2 under themes&Skins. It'll show icon only for the panels it supports.

thanks after i installed it i had to reinstall the panels the ones you want and its not as snazzy as i thought as having your calender with attached apointments and the day of week in the clock so once again thanks for an awsome rom and keep up the great cooking chef

Guest briwayjones

Still trying to figure out why all of Lioryte's ROMs I download are corrupted no matter how many times I download them. I thought 7-zip might be corrupting them somehow but determined that wasn't the problem. Has anyone downloaded them in the past couple of days and they worked fine?

Guest lioryte
Still trying to figure out why all of Lioryte's ROMs I download are corrupted no matter how many times I download them. I thought 7-zip might be corrupting them somehow but determined that wasn't the problem. Has anyone downloaded them in the past couple of days and they worked fine?

??? From about 1AM today to now 28205 was d/l 60 times, not to mention the rest of the ROMs that are being d/l. What do you mean corrupted? Please specify and if possible screenshots