[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest briwayjones

When I try to open them in UMDL_Omnia v2.3 by browsing with the PDA button like normal I get a "File Open Fail" error. I haven't had any trouble opening anyone elses ROMs including newly downloaded ones.

Guest lioryte
When I try to open them in UMDL_Omnia v2.3 by browsing with the PDA button like normal I get a "File Open Fail" error. I haven't had any trouble opening anyone elses ROMs including newly downloaded ones.

Sorry works fine for me and I don't think I encountered this issue before. Virus related maybe? Also sorry for the next one but did you extract the .7zip file?

Guest lioryte
flashed and running flawless the whole day...

post-525063-1262574441_thumb.png

thanks for sharing your hard work = GREAT ROM!

perfect for the new year...

NP glad u like it, btw why you got a red X on e-mail notifications in CHome?

NP glad u like it, btw why you got a red X on e-mail notifications in CHome?

no email set up yet when screenie was taken - still have makisu to run

thanks for the heads up

Guest bmn4711

This is a great ROM. Thanks for your hardwork. One question about the call lock. Is there a way to re-enable it? I have tried many other program to lock the call screen but nothing works. I did like the original screen that came with WM 6.1. If you can help, thanks!

Guest briwayjones
Sorry works fine for me and I don't think I encountered this issue before. Virus related maybe? Also sorry for the next one but did you extract the .7zip file?

I did extract it yes, and no viruses. This is the first flash I've tried since I've been running Windows 7 is the only semi out of the ordinary thing. The UMDL will still open all of the other ROMs I've tried. I have also tried it in Win XP mode with the same results, it opens all but your ROMs.

Edited by briwayjones

Guest kdkinc
Still trying to figure out why all of Lioryte's ROMs I download are corrupted no matter how many times I download them. I thought 7-zip might be corrupting them somehow but determined that wasn't the problem. Has anyone downloaded them in the past couple of days and they worked fine?

Are you extracting the "BIN File " ( dragging the "Bin"file to a Flash download folder or place)

then having UDML Open the "BIN " file.

Thats where I screwed up long ago.....

Also turn off in WMDC allow USB connection while flashing

I screwed up this one also

:) ;)

Edited by kdkinc

trying to flash over to your newest ROM but for some reason I'm not able to flash out of my current ROM. I feel like this may have happened once before but can't remember what caused it.

I'm flashin out of AirReak's newest Carbon Omega and into this new base you put out. Both are 28XXX builds I believe and "Allow Connections" is unchecked and connections is set to "Mass Storage"

Any thoughts??

Guest tony_anthony_ramirez

for some reason i connot connect with activesyc on windows 7 pc. i am using 28205 rom. does someone know how to fix this issue?

thanks in advance :)

for some reason i connot connect with activesyc on windows 7 pc. i am using 28205 rom. does someone know how to fix this issue?

thanks in advance :)

i've heard there are driver downloads for Win7 on certain PCs. I have a fully activated pre release of win7 and flashed to CF03 originally on Win7 without an additional drivers necessary. Do you have "active sync" or "windows mobile device center" and is your phone set to "active sync" in settings >> connections >> usb connections ??

trying to flash over to your newest ROM but for some reason I'm not able to flash out of my current ROM. I feel like this may have happened once before but can't remember what caused it.

I'm flashin out of AirReak's newest Carbon Omega and into this new base you put out. Both are 28XXX builds I believe and "Allow Connections" is unchecked and connections is set to "Mass Storage"

Any thoughts??

try hard reset before flash and set usb back to mass storage

hope this help and good luck.

try hard reset before flash and set usb back to mass storage

hope this help and good luck.

should have put this in, put i did the hard reset as well and took my storage card out so it would automatically go to mass storage. also i unchecked everything from WinMo Device Center and ended all desktop partnerships. I cant imagine what is still stopping me but I bet its something simple.

any chance build #s would have something to do with it??

Guest briwayjones
Are you extracting the "BIN File " ( dragging the "Bin"file to a Flash download folder or place)

then having UDML Open the "BIN " file.

Thats where I screwed up long ago.....

Also turn off in WMDC allow USB connection while flashing

I screwed up this one also

;) B)

This will be the third time I've answered this, but yes I extracted the BIN file and am trying to open the BIN file not the zip file. :) So you all know I'm not a computer newbie.

Guest br91655

@briwayjones Have you tried disabling your virus protection software? Maybe it is keying on a certain byte pattern in lioryte's rom.

@lyoryte I'm waiting for you to merge outlook from the 23XXX branch into the 28XXX branch so that we can enjoy the best of both worlds.

Guest kdkinc

thanks in advance B)

Do you have wmdc installed on the pc??

I had the same issue because it doesn't install when you upgrade to win7..

:) ;)

Guest tony_anthony_ramirez
Do you have wmdc installed on the pc??

I had the same issue because it doesn't install when you upgrade to win7..

;) B)

oohhh....okay...its working now...

thanks a lot...

:)

Guest lioryte
@briwayjones Have you tried disabling your virus protection software? Maybe it is keying on a certain byte pattern in lioryte's rom.

@lyoryte I'm waiting for you to merge outlook from the 23XXX branch into the 28XXX branch so that we can enjoy the best of both worlds.

I try not to hybrid the builds. But I did like the new outlook... Maybe I'll combine the branches

Guest lioryte
This is a great ROM. Thanks for your hardwork. One question about the call lock. Is there a way to re-enable it? I have tried many other program to lock the call screen but nothing works. I did like the original screen that came with WM 6.1. If you can help, thanks!

I use the default WM dialer and smart lock from my post 2 working great for me. It's using G sensors to determine the position of the phone and so my phone auto locks while in a call.

Guest briwayjones

Just tried that, didn't make a difference.

Guest zanshin825

Huh. Looks like they took out the flashlight option in settings. I know I can install the torch button, but I liked being able to map it directly to the volume down. Wonder why that went out.

Guest lioryte
Huh. Looks like they took out the flashlight option in settings. I know I can install the torch button, but I liked being able to map it directly to the volume down. Wonder why that went out.

It's still in. Settings-->Personal-->Buttons-->Flash Light. It'll auto map to your volume down key. Remember you have to be in today screen to activate.

Guest lioryte

Also just an FYI.

28205 (WMD WM 5.3.3) ain't responding so well to 23517(Com 5, WM 5.3.0) so a hybrid with COM5 email stuff on a WMD build proves to be quite a hassle. As much as I like the idea I don't have the time to work it out. So it's a no go for now (^_~)