[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest br91655
Also just an FYI.

28205 (WMD WM 5.3.3) ain't responding so well to 23517(Com 5, WM 5.3.0) so a hybrid with COM5 email stuff on a WMD build proves to be quite a hassle. As much as I like the idea I don't have the time to work it out. So it's a no go for now (^_~)

Yeah, I tried it myself but couldn't get the mail to work at all in the mutt.

Ok I'm still having trouble flashing to any of your ROMs. I've tried builds 28205, 28011, 23517 and none of them work. However, I have been able to flash to different version of the previous ROM I was using (AirReak Carbon Omega) and to WareMike's Base ROM.

I've been having battery issues and I've been told your ROM is not only the best in terms of speed and performance but also with power management.

I don't have USB connections checked as I said in my other posts and my phone is set to Mass Storage >> My Storage.

What could I be doing that would allow me to flash to any other ROM but yours?? Do I NEED Sashimi or whatever the other thing is in order to successfully flash??

I want this ROM, please help.

Ok I'm still having trouble flashing to any of your ROMs. I've tried builds 28205, 28011, 23517 and none of them work. However, I have been able to flash to different version of the previous ROM I was using (AirReak Carbon Omega) and to WareMike's Base ROM.

I've been having battery issues and I've been told your ROM is not only the best in terms of speed and performance but also with power management.

I don't have USB connections checked as I said in my other posts and my phone is set to Mass Storage >> My Storage.

What could I be doing that would allow me to flash to any other ROM but yours?? Do I NEED Sashimi or whatever the other thing is in order to successfully flash??

I don't know if this would matter but I have a check in the box 'Enable advanced network functionality' under USB to PC. Maybe that will help. I haven't had any trouble with this or any other ROM.

Oh...any my USB Connection mode is in ActiveSync not Mass Storage

I don't know if this would matter but I have a check in the box 'Enable advanced network functionality' under USB to PC. Maybe that will help. I haven't had any trouble with this or any other ROM.

Currently checked :) grrrrr

I've had this problem once because of WMDC but nothing is checked anymore and I've tried every combination of checks anyways (this is turning into a vendetta against my phone haha)

@lioryte (does @ing someone even work in forums?) is there ANY advice you could offer?? I'm no newbie to computers and I've flashed countless times so I'm a little concerned about whats going on.

My only other guess is that I keep somehow losing internet during the download of the ROM, would someone wanna PM me or email me the ROM *.bin? or *.7zip?

Oh...any my USB Connection mode is in ActiveSync not Mass Storage

ActiveSync?? Before or after the flash. Its auto set to ActiveSync after a flash, but I've always been told to go to My Storage, thats how I flashed to WM's base ROM

I've had this problem once because of WMDC but nothing is checked anymore and I've tried every combination of checks anyways (this is turning into a vendetta against my phone haha)

@lioryte (does @ing someone even work in forums?) is there ANY advice you could offer?? I'm no newbie to computers and I've flashed countless times so I'm a little concerned about whats going on.

My only other guess is that I keep somehow losing internet during the download of the ROM, would someone wanna PM me or email me the ROM *.bin? or *.7zip?

I use WinRAR instead of 7-zip. Maybe try that? Is the error that UMDL can't read the file.

ActiveSync?? Before or after the flash. Its auto set to ActiveSync after a flash, but I've always been told to go to My Storage, thats how I flashed to WM's base ROM

I don't normally change it. So its set to ActiveSync before I flash.

Guest popsinger

here is my procedure:

1. USB Connection on phone set to Activesync

2. Allow USB connection in Activesyn or WMDC on PC unchecked

3. Open UDML on PC

4. Click PDA (Step 1) on UDML and load the rom (bin file)

5. Click Detect (Step 3) on UDML

6. Reset phone using stylus to press reset button on top of phone

7. Device detected and flashing starts...

8. Good Luck!

In my experience or opinion, no other settings matters except what's listed above. so far this procedure this procedure has not failed yet providing that the extracted .7z file "bin" file downloaded is good.

Edited by popsinger

Ok, So I am soo happy with this ROM (v17) and the swype keyboard it's rediculous. Is there a big improvement in the 28205 Rom? Is the MSVoice an upgrade? I know I can just switch back but I have it all set and I don't use Sashimi yet.

Thanks!!

Guest lioryte
here is my procedure:

1. USB Connection on phone set to Activesync

2. Allow USB connection in Activesyn or WMDC on PC unchecked

3. Open UDML on PC

4. Click PDA (Step 1) on UDML and load the rom (bin file)

5. Click Detect (Step 3) on UDML

6. Reset phone using stylus to press reset button on top of phone

7. Device detected and flashing starts...

8. Good Luck!

In my experience or opinion, no other settings matters except what's listed above. so far this procedure this procedure has not failed yet providing that the extracted .7z file "bin" file downloaded is good.

Same Here, never had an issue with the flashing.

:)

On that note, my notebook has been giving me major issues (crashing, lagging, refusing to build ROMs/ surf the internet) all day. It took me all day to back up my files, (including a new Modal T ROM I was about to release when we ran into some serious trust issues B) ) and I will be restoring my system in an attempt to make the damn notebook cooperate, needless to say support for the next day or two will be limited. If the old HP can't make it, (until I get a new notebook) support will be limited as well. I do apologize for this.

Guest popsinger
Just a note, whenever I flash, I have the USB mode on my phone always set to "Mass Storage".

like i said, mass storage or activesync setting on phone USB connection mode would not have any significance during flashing as long as PC Activesync or WMDC is not set to allow USB connection. on the contrary, flashing to a phone rom i.e. CF03 which is a unified image file (.img) then phone USB connection mode is set to mass storage. But for any cooked windows rom, then that setting is insignificant whether it's set to mass storage or activesync. just my 2 cents in...

Guest nb1001

Alright i know this has been covered and i searched and read.......BUT

i installed your titatium weather, the "TitaniumWeather .cab modified by me with Samurize and WireArt " and "CHomeEditor Beta1.6", i ran the script thing and then ran chome and enabled titanium weather...but still nothing, idk what's going on.

also, how do i get those icons?

icons.JPG

Guest geekboy2005
Alright i know this has been covered and i searched and read.......BUT

i installed your titatium weather, the "TitaniumWeather .cab modified by me with Samurize and WireArt " and "CHomeEditor Beta1.6", i ran the script thing and then ran chome and enabled titanium weather...but still nothing, idk what's going on.

also, how do i get those icons?

icons.JPG

to get them icons install titanium notifcations cab in post 2 not sure why weather not workin try uninstalling it the reinstall it with the showaco4.2 in post 2 they both workin for me in 28205 rom

Guest geekboy2005
to get them icons install titanium notifcations cab in post 2 not sure why weather not workin try uninstalling it the reinstall it with the showaco4.2 in post 2 they both workin for me in 28205 rom

also make sure to install to device and i guess they have a diferent weather one on post 2 but it should work as i just tried it and its working

Guest nb1001
also make sure to install to device and i guess they have a diferent weather one on post 2 but it should work as i just tried it and its working

it's installed on device+i'm using latest rom.

there should be something small i'm missing, because i think it's updating the weather...

Guest lioryte
it's installed on device+i'm using latest rom.

there should be something small i'm missing, because i think it's updating the weather...

What do you mean not working? panel is/isn't showing? weather updating/not updating? try to run mortscript first.

Also what you poinet out is CHome

Guest nb1001

I just checked in chome editor, clicked on edit values etc, and i see that the weather is working...i see the info is there, the temperatures are there for the day and current temp is there, i just don't see the icons on the home screen.

Guest geekboy2005
when i restart it says /hour.msc is missing..could that have anything to do with it?

have you installed any themes or is this just from the cooked rom (default) some wont show unless you reinstall

i had so problems with the weather cab and found out if i uncheck the windows default ine home settings panel and then install it fixed what was wrong maybe something runnin in background causing it and once its off it can over write whats wrong other than a hard reset or reflash but if weather is all your having problems with not sure but doing uninstall reinstall fixed mine maybe its a coorupt cab file try d/l it again from a dif source