[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

Guest lioryte
just flashed, loving it so far. quick and clean. this was my first flash since blazingwolf's MS night 1.4, i was a little nervous, but it was totally worth it.

only one thing i've noticed so far... i installed opera 10 beta 2, and when being invoked from tellme it errors out, not a valid win application or something...

also, is there a way to replace the round buttons with the square ones i've seen in some other roms? i think yours wins on features but i'd like to be able to have the square button look if possible. if not, no biggie.

thanks again for the rom, i know there's some serious work involved.

I'll see if I can .cab something out. Thanks for the feedback and thanks for trying.

Lioryte, any chance getting this cooked in on the next version, assuming it works with the 910?

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...rse-engineered/

Wow, I was not aware of this project, thank you for sharing. I need to look into it. Great find!

hello i am new and i in stalled the wm 6.5 and downloaded the diablo but it wont play how do u get it to work

Thanks for the heads up! Can someone confirm this works/not working?

Guest mcmilliron

Hey,

I think the answer to this question was posted awhile back so I apologize for asking again. I unfortunately couldn't find it. 

Can I change a panel's text in ChomeEditor or do I need to use a different program. If so, how? I want to change a few of my panel's text.

I'm sorry for asking stupid questions. Thanks for your hard work Liorytre! and thanks for making the Omnia useable! Windows 6.1 should have never been released on a "touch" phone, and Samsung's TouchWize UI is about as useful as a five minute abs video.

Thanks,

Mark

Edited by mcmilliron

Guest kdkinc
Hey,

I think the answer to this question was posted awhile back so I apologize for asking again. I unfortunately couldn't find it.

Can I change a panel's text in ChomeEditor or do I need to use a different program. If so, how? I want to change a few of my panel's text.

I'm sorry for asking stupid questions. Thanks for your hard work Liorytre! and thanks for making the Omnia useable! Windows 6.1 should have never been released on a "touch" phone, and Samsung's TouchWize UI is about as useful as a five minute abs video.

Thanks,

Mark

+1 on touchwize bites..

I was looking back in Evidence/Mg Rom check out in the POST # 621 area their is some posting in that area that relate to your question..

:) B)

Guest event121
No no .cab for it, just download a black image and use as your background. Once changed you can't get it back

As for themes, other than what is in the build try looking in post 2 for more

Thanks, will keep my eyes open.

FYI. HollBlack Theme leads to a file does not exist on 4shared.com

Guest lioryte
Hey,

Thanks,

Mark

Yes you can use CHomeEditor to change the text. If you wanna go into more depth you can look into reg. HKLM->Software->Microsoft->CHome /Or/And/ You can also change the .cpr file 240x400&400/240 to change it.

Guest mcmilliron

Hey Lioryte,

How do I send you a paypal donation?

Also, the mail icon in my Notifications panel went from an envelope icon to a red x icon. Any idea how to fix this.  

Thanks,

Mark

Edited by mcmilliron

Guest mcmilliron

It is true, Voice Command will not open Opera 10 beta but TellMe will. It's kind of annoying. 

EDIT: Opera Mobile 10 Beta must be renamed in Windows/Start Menu/Programs to "Opera". This will allow voice command to open it!

Thanks,

Edited by mcmilliron

Guest lioryte
Hey Lioryte,

How do I send you a paypal donation?

Also, the mail icon in my Notifications panel went from an envelope icon to a red x icon. Any idea how to fix this. I was actually surprised to see the mail icon when I installed the panel because the few other 6.5 rom's I tried with the Notifications panel all showed a red x icon for the mail.

Thanks,

Mark

Donation- hit the Stout in my signature if you feel like it. All donation are appreciated :)

Notification getting an X I think it's outlook notification related. The one you sync/push seems to give issues. If you have more than one account, one primary and some secondaries you'll see the X's gone after one of the secondaries get email.

I'm not sure why this happens I'll look into the cab and adjust what needs adjusting

It is true, Voice Command will not open Opera 10 beta but TellMe will. It's kind of annoying. 

EDIT: Opera Mobile 10 Beta must be renamed in Windows/Start Menu/Programs to "Opera". This will allow voice command to open it!

Does anyone know how to move all the panels up so there isn't so much wasted space at the top of the screen?

Thanks,

Thanks for the fix it's good to know.

CHomeEditor will let you move the panel up and about. Just make sure you save the changes to registry and hit exit since hitting exit will refresh titanium

Guest mcmilliron

Actually, I really want to move the Panel Selector Bar to the top of the screen. I like to have the clock at the top of all the panels, but the problem is, when the clock is at the top of the panels, and it's selected with the glass bar (which is how I like to leave it when I'm not using other panels), it puts the clock in the middle of the screen. That leaves a ton of waisted space at the top of the screen. Is there any way to have the glass selector panel default to the top of the screen instead of the middle?

Thanks again,

Guest arizonaomnia

I'm having trouble getting Taskanium to work properly. It functions just great, but I get an error message when I restart the phone that indicates that it can't find the program Taskanium. Can you replicate this? Or anyone? Happened with 515, too.

Also, I cannot seem to change settings in Outlook for my Exchange account (and the option to do so has also greyed out in Windows Mobile Device Center).

Guest The Eleven

Lioryte,

Looks like you've got another winner here. Thanks for sharing.

I'm having trouble entering new appointments on Cappointments\New Appointment. For some reason when I type something in, it comes out blank (No Subject). Can anyone else duplicate this?

Thanks,

Guest mcmilliron
I'm having trouble getting Taskanium to work properly. It functions just great, but I get an error message when I restart the phone that indicates that it can't find the program Taskanium. Can you replicate this? Or anyone? Happened with 515, too.

I have never got Tasktanium to work properly. If you try to delete all your tasks it will not remove them from the panel. I ended uninstalling it.

It's a great idea if it actually worked. 

Guest lioryte

Also, I cannot seem to change settings in Outlook for my Exchange account (and the option to do so has also greyed out in Windows Mobile Device Center).

I have never got Tasktanium to work properly. If you try to delete all your tasks it will not remove them from the panel. I ended uninstalling it.

It's a great idea if it actually worked. 

Well Tasktanium didn't come .cab'ed it was made a .cab file by someone I was never able to make it into one. If you want to try the way it should work, follow the instructions from HERE. Let us know if this works for you!

Edited by lioryte

Guest lioryte
Actually, I really want to move the Panel Selector Bar to the top of the screen. I like to have the clock at the top of all the panels, but the problem is, when the clock is at the top of the panels, and it's selected with the glass bar (which is how I like to leave it when I'm not using other panels), it puts the clock in the middle of the screen. That leaves a ton of waisted space at the top of the screen. Is there any way to have the glass selector panel default to the top of the screen instead of the middle?

Thanks again,

Only issue is that the clock panel is default and as such in condensed view (Not chosen) it auto goes to it and put it in the center. I know that this can be changed via registry or cpr I'll look into it, but than something else will need to be made default and centerline

wondering if you still are and how its going or is there a newer build

I was working on a hybrid based on 28205 with 23518 mail. Making 23518 base with 28205 IE enhancement is easy but I want to have the speed of 28205 with threaded email. I did not managed to get it right. I ported but the threading didn't work as expected. As for putting the enhanced 28205 IE on 23518 build is kind of useless for me who is using IE anyway? It's very slow even with the enhancement...

Lioryte,

I'm having trouble entering new appointments on Cappointments\New Appointment. For some reason when I type something in, it comes out blank (No Subject). Can anyone else duplicate this?

Thanks,

Thanks for trying, glad you like it.

What do you mean blank? The panel or the calendar?

Calendar works, panel for some time now will only show appointments within the next 24 hrs. Used to show the next one but not anymore.

Guest The Eleven
Lioryte,

Thanks,

I went back and edited my "No Subject" appointment and it took. Now when I enter a new appointment it works perfectly. Go figure. Sorry to throw up the red flag!

Guest lioryte
This is a great ROM. I would like to put a favorite contacts on the home screen. What would you suggest? I'll buy you 2 stouts!

JD

LOL. look in post#2, under titanium cabs, install contacts to device memory.

Guest lioryte
I went back and edited my "No Subject" appointment and it took. Now when I enter a new appointment it works perfectly. Go figure. Sorry to throw up the red flag!

Good to know, thanks for the update!

Guest mcmilliron
Only issue is that the clock panel is default and as such in condensed view (Not chosen) it auto goes to it and put it in the center. I know that this can be changed via registry or cpr I'll look into it, but than something else will need to be made default and centerline

I think I see what you're saying. If I hit the end key the "selector bar" defaults to the clock. Can the clock remain default but just moved to the top of the screen? It just makes sense to have the clock at the top of the panel list (located at the top of the screen) and then the other panel's listed below. If I put the clock at the top of the panel list now, I can't see all the panels on the screen because it defaults to the middle. I could put the clock in the middle of the panel list, and then I could see all the panels on the screen, but it looks sloppy. Sorry if this seems picky but I don't understand why the clock isn't set to default at the top of the screen. Every other UI on the planet has the clock at the top of the screen :)

Thanks for your work Lioryte, and be sure to check your paypal later today.

Guest lioryte
I think I see what you're saying. If I hit the end key the "selector bar" defaults to the clock. Can the clock remain default but just moved to the top of the screen? It just makes sense to have the clock at the top of the panel list (located at the top of the screen) and then the other panel's listed below. If I put the clock at the top of the panel list now, I can't see all the panels on the screen because it defaults to the middle. I could put the clock in the middle of the panel list, and then I could see all the panels on the screen, but it looks sloppy. Sorry if this seems picky but I don't understand why the clock isn't set to default at the top of the screen. Every other UI on the planet has the clock at the top of the screen :)

Thanks for your work Lioryte, and be sure to check your paypal later today.

Well you could try the custom clock panels like CAnalogClock, located in post 2 in titanium cabs section- in the options you could make it default clock.

screen01e.jpg

Or you could use the QTitanium icons only theme - located in the theme/skin section in post 2 to make it less "messy"

screen02tj.jpg

Guest geekboy2005

ok I know this is a little bit off topic but i am bored of titanium and have spb mobile shell was thinking of switching to it for a while but my question is what rom to use i like yours the best and then storms should i do a fresh flash to 23518 and then spb or should i get a rom with almost nothing in it say a bare bones then try it heard spb takes a bit of room so any insight or thoughts would be appreciated

Guest lioryte
ok I know this is a little bit off topic but i am bored of titanium and have spb mobile shell was thinking of switching to it for a while but my question is what rom to use i like yours the best and then storms should i do a fresh flash to 23518 and then spb or should i get a rom with almost nothing in it say a bare bones then try it heard spb takes a bit of room so any insight or thoughts would be appreciated

Anything will work, I have base with 16MB pagepool, meaning it will probably work better with skins